CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure a paternity test was done in this case no doubt. But we don’t know the answer for sure, nor what he would think about it. Could that be a reason for the non-marriage and her buying a townhome? At least we should consider it a possibility. There may have been issues we don’t know about. Perhaps her own family didn’t even know. Anything is possible. People just don’t go murdering people if they are normal.

I think the reason they weren't married is because he had commitment issues.
Lol. I just downed a pint of chocolate HaagenDazs (justified by the fact that I only had broccoli for dinner).

Okay, I'm really trying hard to resist the urge to go to Dollar General and buy up the entire candy, cookie, and ice cream sections... this is not helping.

FWIW I believe that was exactly the motive here. To keep her from moving home (or elsewhere some distance) with the baby. moo
While that makes sense as a motive, there is no evidence to suggest that would have been the outcome of a breakup between PF and KB. KB was a homeowner with a job she reportedly loved. She may have chosen to stay in WP and share custody with PF and his family. MOO

Not according to the timeline released by the Woodland Park police (and the Pressers):
48080922_2132040970391781_1666882184876654592_n.jpg

Woodland Park Police Department

"Dec 2-- Kelsey's mother, C asked WPPD to conduct a welfare check on Kelsey at her residence."

Thanks, Gardener!
I had never seen this release from WPPD before now. Great timeline giving us the facts.

Last edited:
The bff has cause the Rs a lot of drama. I predict she won't be employed there much longer.:)

I agree.

Cause you know she is telling LE. I told my employers, lawyers by the way, about the plot to kill KB. Then I told them on Nov 26 that she was missing. They are lawyers, they never told me to go to LE, I trusted they knew what to do..

I think the reason they weren't married is because he had commitment issues.

Okay, I'm really trying hard to resist the urge to go to Dollar General and buy up the entire candy, cookie, and ice cream sections... this is not helping.
We can guess, but we know absolutely nothing about him.

While we may be totally aware of the importance of reporting a crime and suspicious activity, not everyone is as alert to these tell tale signs. They are not crime aficionados, who knows what type of lawyers these people were, maybe real estate or contract law - so far from our obsessive and highly tuned hinky meters.

LE would advise these people not to speak if their stories were not kosher. I reckon this is a ploy to get more info. CB spoke and I now have a hard time believing the KB and PF were 'loving' as she said in her interview. I think LE were being measured and did not want to spook PF at that time. I would say anything LE told me to say if I thought it would catch my daughter's killer. And then I would probs throw up in the toilet if I had to say the soft and gooeys.

I think as soon as MSM gets hold of some of the stuff that might be going around in the background of this case we are going to be blown away! Just reading from some of Nancy Grace and Crime online sites - the case just gets weirder and weirder. And in my opinion (MOOOOOOOOO) PF had to be giving off signs to his own family that he was unhinged.

The bff has cause the Rs a lot of drama. I predict she won't be employed there much longer.:)

Yeah, drama.

It’s almost like the R’s fancied themselves as some sort of, I don’t know, vigilantes for Justice. Giving KK an ultimatum, please.

YET...What was their purpose? Clearly it wasn’t to protect an innocent woman from being murdered. They insisted on knowledge of the crime but just sat their *advertiser censored**es down on that knowledge. There’s something really stinky here.

Almost like it was a game to them.

I must admit, I was on websleuths for an entire year before I realized that people weren't trying to be cows when they said "moo."

I was appalled because I thought the posters were rudely and none-too-subtly insinuating that the people they were responding to were cows.

Understandably, it took me a while to work up the courage to go from being a lurker to a poster.

MOO.

Curious about the November 25th welfare check. It really seems to be a very cursory welfare check if there was nobody at the residence and both vehicles were there. How could LE determine the person they were checking on was okay if they never laid eyes on them?
OTOH what if one of her vehicles was not there when they checked?

Last edited:
Yes, but the bff's poor choice of friends brought that drama into their law firm
Not to split hairs, but BFF's friend's choice of "boyfriend" brought the drama into friend's life, who then brought it into BFF's life, who brought it into the Rs life, which is where the buck stopped instead of being passed to LE and KB. :confused::eek:o_O

Yeah, drama.

It’s almost like the R’s fancied themselves as some sort of, I don’t know, vigilantes for Justice. Giving KK an ultimatum, please.

YET...What was their purpose? Clearly it wasn’t to protect an innocent woman from being murdered. They insisted on knowledge of the crime but just sat their *advertiser censored**es down on that knowledge. There’s something really stinky here.

Almost like it was a game to them.

Exactly because on Nov 26 when their employee said hey that woman is missing now (KB). What did they do?- nothing

They knew there was a plot to kill her.

They knew either KB was dead or in serious danger- held captive

And they did nothing. Until Dec 17.

Which makes me wonder why the R’s won’t shut up... they aren’t very smart, are they?
I’ve been mad since I read they said - PF said “KB was crazy and might hurt the baby.”
Every man that ever called a woman crazy was cheating on her and she suspected it and was accusing him of it.
Which makes me wonder if that wasn’t the real motive? KB found out and intended to pack up the baby and move. She was strong and independent and I don’t think she’d stay just for childcare and certainly not a job or that house - she had family - she had people who loved and adored her in Washington! Who would want their daughter raised by someone who treated women the way PF obviously does?
Sorry y’all I’m feeling emotional about this tonight ... I have a daughter ... strong personality - she wouldn’t hesitate to leave someone like PF behind and move on ...
I just can’t imagine the KB’s family heartbreak
Yes, in regard to calling KB "crazy" the other favorite cheating men seem to like is "paranoid."
You might be right in thinking Kelsey may have been getting ready to make a move. It would not surprise me at all. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ