CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe a single word that is said in the RR interviews, and therefore have not, and will not, making any comment about them or about the information contained in the interviews. My comments about KKL are ALL information that was published before November 22, 2019 and my personal experience as a prosecution witness in felony criminal trial (bank robbery) and defense witness in major lawsuit (product liability).
None of what I posted was learned from the Rockstahl's interviews.

BBM Isn't that the truth! This takes me WAY back to that first DM article where the boyfriend of a previous gf of PF said he cheated on her while she was in hospital. Wouldn't it be nice if SHE spoke to the media, so we could get a better picture of who he is. We KNOW he's a cheater, but what else does she know about him? Can't wait for that to hit the waves :)

This, and I'd also like to hear what Krystal's ex (and baby daddy, I presume) has to say about her.

Well I certainly wouldn’t want to watch this guy working on my horse (if I had one).

“Is it normal that he’s smacking Ed (that would be his name) with a rasp?”

That story about him getting kicked in the head, still brings a smile to my face.

If this was a Disney movie, I’d bet that all the animals on his “ranch” would be singing when he was hauled away.

That last line, I’m literally LMAO....thanks!

Idaho couple shares more on why they went to authorities in Kelsey Berreth case

SEABBMFFFAA:

• "She was in love with him from a very young age," Patty Rockstahl said, adding, "She was very vulnerable and I think she cared for him, and he took advantage of that… He was her first love, I understand, and… he had a hold on her."
  • "Krystal was so scared, he was so angry that he said things that made Krystal think he had killed before. So of course, she's going to be terrified," Joe Rockstahl said.
  • "Is Krystal Lee a murderer?" Battiste asked. "I don't believe so. I don't," Patty said.
  • "Why would Krystal Lee, a nurse with children, help Patrick Frazee cover up the murder of his fiancée?" Battiste asked. "I think she was afraid and I think she got in over her head," Patty said. "She was in love with Patrick and we've all heard the stories of what people will do for love."
  • The Rockstahls have never met Lee in person.

What in the actual....my brain just imploded.
Stop this bus, I'm gettin' off.

Booking a flight to Orlando.
Magic Kingdom, here I come.

Lol-- take me with you! It's crazy talk defending a person they have never met based on 3rd hand info filtered through their employee. o_O

Not to make your head implode more, but I keep having this random thought: Plot twist: What if there was NO KL/KK? :eek: What if someone else who was involved in the murder was fishing for free legal advice from the R's and when pressed for more info KK ended up being named in order to protect the actual person involved? I'm not super convinced of this theory but it's an idea I'm holding loosely until I see LE actually name KK/KL (or any of these people) somewhere in official paperwork. MOO.

Perhaps the horse in question was the Stampede's Queen mount, in which case, let's cut it some slack.

The poor creature's legs were probably permanently buckled under, making it impossible to land a good, swift kick.
Ha! True. And the customary beating, as part of PF’s normal protocol, probably took a lot out of this poor horse.

Tragic missed opportunity.

The good quality high resolution security cameras that I was exposed to in recent years could transfer six hours to a jump drive. Any more required another jump drive. Maybe that's an industry standard, or maybe it's just coincidence. I don't know or care to know.

Maybe the 3 person theory makes sense since the arrest warrant was sealed due to “safety of a witness." Maybe this is just a murder for hire by PF who hired a currently anonymous person who just happened to get IN to help. Maybe for “anon #3” and IN, it’s just about $$$. MOO

mrstfs, IMO, the person LE had in mind when they asked that the arrest warrant remain sealed b/c "they were concerned about the safety of potential witnesses" might very well be KK's BFF. IMO, she's probably the one who's been chattering like a magpie to LE ever since the R's contacted them.

Since PF was in custody at the time, the logical question becomes: If KK's BFF is the one LE meant when they talked about witness safety, who did/does LE think poses a physical threat to KK's BFF?

<modsnip: rude> JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of the Rockstahls, here's a new video with a tiny teaser for tomorrow. In this episode we learn BFF begged KK not to go. That she was going to meet someone who asked her to commit murder. (and no one called the cops?)

Also PF and owned horses together.

o_Oo_Oo_O

The irony here is staggering.

These people came out to supposedly defend their employee, while simultaneously defending themselves.

They achieved the opposite goal.

The fact that this interview is being released in segments, is prolonging the pain from their error.

This was a baaaaadd idea.

Mrs. R’s reply to “do you think she’s a murderer” isn’t real convincing. There was no “absolutely not”.
Mrs. R’s pulse must be off the charts.

Speaking of the Rockstahls, here's a new video with a tiny teaser for tomorrow. In this episode we learn BFF begged KK not to go. That she was going to meet someone who asked her to commit murder. (and no one called the cops?)

o_Oo_Oo_O

Holy friggin' crap, that is perfect.

It reads like a corny daytime soap opera...all that's missing from their story at this point is someone getting conked on the head and getting amnesia, only to wake up and find out that the past 2 seasons were all a bad dream.

mrstfs, IMO, the person LE had in mind when they asked that the arrest warrant remain sealed b/c "they were concerned about the safety of potential witnesses" might very well be KK's BFF. IMO, she's probably the one who's been chattering like a magpie to LE ever since the R's contacted them.

Since PF was in custody at the time, the logical question becomes: If KK's BFF is the one LE meant when they talked about witness safety, who did/does LE think poses a physical threat to KK's BFF?

<modsnip: rude> JMO.

Yep, agreed. I actually deleted my post because I realize this is wild speculation. Someone on here keeps insisting there’s a 3rd person that’s not BFF. There was a reason for my post but I deleted. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

These people came out to supposedly defend their employee, while simultaneously defending themselves.

The fact that this interview is being released in segments, is prolonging the pain from their error.

A seriously bad idea.

Yet, somehow I'm curious about the "what and how" of their spin. What's really going on here?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Sounds to me like she’s been in love with P for a long long time. Wonder if either of her husbands knew? Obsession? Oh yea. On her part. IMO.
I agree with Mrs. R on one point, “she got in over her head”, that’s a given, imo.

Agreed... Isn’t there some saying like ‘only a fool has himself for a client’ ?

So according to reporter, “...she is not facing any charges.”
Whaaaat?

Edit to correct punctuation

Edit:

I meant to quote gliving .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online