Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just checking in real quick. Missed a lot today I have been busy. I don't know if this is allowed but I'll ask and delete if you have to but is there anyone missing from our daily conversations. just wondering if jtp could have been with us the whole time. I'll check answers in the morning gotta get back to a party.
Are we taking attendance?

HERE! :D

He isn't readily found on SM....so are people thinking he wasn't on social media or that he hid his identity. I'm thinking he was active online - perhaps not on FB, IG, etc. but on gaming sites (which I know nothing about, but am assuming there is interaction beyond just playing a game, but IDK), maybe niche message boards.

jmo

BBM. I haven't kept up with Jayme's thread today but does anyone think he could have stopped in here to see what we were saying? Maybe even posted? Many threads ago I asked a question of a poster who suggested Jayme was alive and being held in "a cell" and that poster never returned to the board after I asked where he meant. It gave me the creeps. I'm NOT accusing that member of being him. Just saying it was weird. I think JTP might have lurked here or on social media to see what was being said. MOO.

Hey, just checking in real quick. Missed a lot today I have been busy. I don't know if this is allowed but I'll ask and delete if you have to but is there anyone missing from our daily conversations. just wondering if jtp could have been with us the whole time. I'll check answers in the morning gotta get back to a party.

I just asked the same thing before seeing your post. I think it's possible. I wouldn't go by anyone missing from here since Jayme was found, however. Many people stop following a case when someone is located and might not come back here if that was the only case they followed. JMO.

Last edited:
I always want to know why. That's my biggest interest in cases.

jmo

If we don’t learn the “ why”, what is the interest in this case? I don’t understand why people would not want to know.

I want to know what went wrong in his life so hopefully someday society can counteract whatever it is.

Your post is funny in that I seriously was wondering about a poster that I haven't seen in a couple of days. Freaky. Enjoy your party!

If we don’t learn the “ why”, what is the interest in this case? I don’t understand why people would not want to know.

I want to know what went wrong in his life so hopefully someday society can counteract whatever it is.
I think what you want to know is a ‘how’ question. How did he become such a monster?

But with respect, that's not what the conversation is about. The initial question was whether the victim could testify without being cross-examined. I said no. You replied, essentially, that that's untrue because a victim is not the accuser and cannot be forced to testify.

One part of what you stated is, frankly, false. The victim IS the accuser if they are testifying (each witness agains them is) and thus the defendant must be allowed to cross examine them.

The second part of what you stated is true but not relevant to the issue, which is whether a victim can testify without being cross examined.

I've reproduced the chain below:

I wasn’t discussing cross examination because a victim cannot be compelled to testify.

I’m not sure why you believe that the victim is the accuser. That’s never the case in criminal proceedings. That’s why criminal case headings are always “State of (Wisconsin) vs Defendant”.

Only a state prosecutor can bring accusations (charges) in a court of law. A victim cannot do so nor can they drop charges if the state wishes to pursue them.

No. This is what makes me think they knew he was mentally ill.
I do not think, however, they ever considered him for these crimes.
This is just much bigger than they thought he was capable of imo.
Yeah, it's not really all that surprising. I do know that there's been a few cases over the years where a perps family has come forward right away and expressed compassion for the victim's family. I guess these aren't those kind of people. Yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if he first saw her when he was leaving a store, gas station or something like that as she entered and she held the door for him. All he'd have to do is wait in his car to follow her home and check it out later (after seeing where she lived). I've also wondered if his reason for killing her parents was that he (mistakenly) thought that there wouldn't be as much of a fuss about her if she had no parents pushing for the search and publicity. MO

This guy seems (IMO) to have been unemployed for quite some time. He could have basically made a full time job out of stalking young girls. And once he found Jayme, stalking her in particular.

To me, the fact that he worked in Barron for that one day is significant because why did he get a job there in the first place? Maybe he has a friend in Barron who he planned to live with at the time and continued to visit after that didn’t work out, when he came across Jayme somewhere.

My other question is if JP’s dad was struggling to keep up on the payments of the cabin, why didn’t he just sell it instead of leaving it for his loser sons to live in? I find that extremely odd...

MOO

BBM. Jumping off your post on this topic - I don't find it that odd. It seems actually fairly common nowadays that there are many adult children in JP's age range that live off of their parents or grandma, etc. I think if the boys were difficult, it's even less hard to believe that they'd just be like "well, you can stay at the Gordon house for now but you have to get a job". And then JP says, "Oh yeah, I will" while never intending to do so. Also, if the option is let him stay at the unused home vs moving his difficult butt with you, why not? I can for sure see how that would be tempting. I wouldn't do it, but I get it. Also perhaps, the parents have some guilt feelings and therefore enabled him to just float along. Anyway, all that to say I think it's pretty common nowadays that there are kids that just don't transition to independent adulthood and parents/family continue to take care of them. All jmo.

You know, I wonder if he ever really had friends over while he held Jayme in captivity. I'm wondering if he told her that and turned up the music so that she would think he was popular and like him. jmo

His treatment of jayme is so sick and bizarre it almost doesn’t add up.... makes u want to look for connection between closs and his parents divorce...

Why go to all the trouble and treat her like crap ... and no plan..

I don’t know if music was rouse, wouldn’t stun me..

He couldn’t make connection with girls his age ... yet he thinks this murder kidnapping thing will lead to ??? We’re missing something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member