Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, wasn’t that a charge hearing? Or only a bail hearing?

It sickened me to hear the DA say it seems likely this will go to trial. The freak was caught red handed and there’s an eye witness to the murders plus his confession under questioning. Insanity defense coming?

As in the Watts case, I hope a trial can be avoided.

I'm not saying stop and they did notice and never let the public help look for it

This. It absolutely infuriates me. They had how many calls for the other cars?! And they never ONCE mentioned the actual vehicle that was seen?? This is classic small-town LE failure. I'm surprised they actually released the information to the public now.

Just now reading all the post...
Did anyone report or find out...

Indeed info ... is that his ??

Parents .. have they made statement saying anything...?? Sorry to jaymes family?? Jayme??

Have parents even acknowledged they knew Frankenstein??

Did anyone acknowledge they worked with him for last three years??

Sorry if this all answered... the posts are all people venting and hard to filter...or find

No to all your questions from what I have heard but didn't get all of presser

ETA: Apparently I just read his brother and dad were in court. I don't know what they look like so didn't know that!!

It was posted up thread a bit. I'm off to make dinner but hopefully someone has it handy.

They filed the 4th charge of burglary and right under it was listed "SEALED BY 1/14/19 Court Order".

Yes and right underneath it says it was the probable cause statement that was sealed.

I had assumed that she was sexually assaulted but I don't see that on the charges or the complaint. Is that something that is usually part of the kidnapping charge?
They will leave that off to protect the victim. They can convict him for life on all the other charges and not press for sexual assault charges. She is a minor and it's to respect her privacy.

I sobbed in the barn the night that Jayme - our collective daughter, sister, and friend - was located alive and homeward bound. We had a calf born the next night and decided to name her after such a heroic and courageous young lady. After reading the criminal complaint I 1) lost my appetite and 2) was shaking with rage that this happened in my community (let alone at all). That's when I grabbed my camera and had a photoshoot with my Jayme.

The only reason someone will pay $5 million to release this monster is to kill it themselves.

Attachments

• IMG_9019.JPG
    IMG_9019.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 106
He just reiterated that more info on motive would be coming out in the future.
Being cynical here but likely the motive will be his defense....abusive childhood... sexually, verbally and physically and childhood trauma resulting from divorcing parents blah blah blah, might throw in the drug or alcohol addiction issues as well as psychiatric and psychological issues...and so on.

I sobbed in the barn the night that Jayme - our collective daughter, sister, and friend - was located alive and homeward bound. We had a calf born the next night and decided to name her after such a heroic and courageous young lady. After reading the criminal complaint I 1) lost my appetite and 2) was shaking with rage that this happened in my community (let alone at all). That's when I grabbed my camera and had a photoshoot with my Jayme.

The only reason someone will pay $5 million to release this monster is to kill it themselves.

Nice Post.....

ETA..clarify..Or to allow it to kill itself.

Last edited:
They can also see you eating with your kid at a restaurant or walking with your kid at a mall or supermarket. Or at a post office with your kid. Or doctor's office. Or gas station. Or anywhere.

And follow you home.

But given that this kind of horror is exceedingly, extraordinarily rare, it is perfectly rational not to think of this stuff.

I'm much more worried about accidents, cancer and even school shootings.
Yes. I agree we can’t live our lives worried about this. We have to live. I’m just saying the bus is like pick the kid to kidnap and this is where they live “assortment” for kidnappers. We’ve all heard the stories of being kidnapped while walking home from school orwalking to the bus stop. This is a new one. But maybe he wasn’t following the bus to pick a girl. Maybe he just saw her. This is something I’d like to know. Was he following the bus to pick a girl? I’m not saying that our kids can’t ride school buses any longer. I’m just saying this is a new “tactic” - at least to me and my 8 years of sleuthing.

Thats actually the law in my state. DNA on any felony arrest. It used to be only after conviction.

Imo they are taking his DNA because unfortunately they have collected DNA that most likely will most definitely match his.

Imo this DNA evidence was collected the day Jayme escaped.

I wont discuss it any further as to what kind of DNA they have found that requires a match of his DNA.

Plus now that they know he is the one who has done all of this unbelievable horror they will match any evidence found in Denise and Jim's home that may have been found but did not match anyone in CODIS at the time.

Imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members