CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #32 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE enforcement doesn’t execute search warrants on landfills, unless they have a compelling reason to do so.

For obvious reasons.

Two months have passed, so I doubt this search was based on surveillance footage.

Right now, we only know of two people who are involved in this crime.

I don’t think PF is cooperating, so I think it’s more than likely that KK is the source of this information.

Then again, they’ve been on to her for a while now, so it would be a bit surprising for her to divulge this now, especially if she had been offered some sort of a deal.

This is weird.

Perhaps it’s some third party.

Oops, maybe the bestie remembered something she forgot to earlier divulge.

Oops, maybe the bestie remembered something she forgot to earlier divulge.
It’s possible, but I would guess that any immunity deal would be contingent upon complete and immediate disclosure.

I think she would have revealed this earlier.

I wouldn’t be completely shocked though.

Kelsey Berreth’s parents file civil lawsuit vs. Patrick Frazee

(Sorry if this has already been covered)

What confuses me is that during CB’s interview she said that she thought that the relationship between KB & PF was loving. However when CB filed the civil suit it specifically says that they are accusing PF of inflicting physical, mental and emotional acts of violence towards KB PRIOR to her death.

These statements don’t match up.

Do you think that CB was fibbing about the loving relationship on TV since she knew that PF had baby K and she didn’t want to anger him or accuse him of violence towards KB because he may do something bad/flee the country with baby K?

Or do you think this is just an “after the fact” statement based on the information she has now gathered from those closest to KB & PF during their relationship. Are KBs friends telling KB’s mom & dad that PF had been acting violent towards KB prior to her death?

Super confusing.
I think this actually boils down to a legal question, and I'm not an attorney. Lawsuits are decided on (a) liability and (b) escalated punitive damages. I believe that "causing a death" would be (a) and "inflicting mental, physical and emotional violence" would be (b). I don't think CB was telling anything but the truth as she knew it, but if you listen closely, she preceeded many of her comments with phrases like "Hmmm, let's see........I think that.......". It's a sure dign that she wasn't 100% sure, in her heart of hearts, of what she was saying.
IMO

• The next bullet is 100% JMO IMHO MOO etc
  • MSM articles (all links contained in WS media and discussion threads) give conflicting information on PF and KK's history, either it began in 2016 at a rodeo, or +/- 14 years ago after high school graduation. As reports and PHOTOS emerge, I tend to believe this toxic twosome has been at this for the longer duration, encompassing the birth years of both her children and baby KB. "Patrick told Krystal that little girls go missing off the playground all the time" -- this has considerable weight, as PF absolutely removed baby KB from her mother, demonstrating he could also remove KK's toddler daughter from her if KK didn't cooperate with "the plan". He may feel equally entitled to TAKE both daughters if he believed they were both his. This could explain the reality of the "hold" that the R's said PF had over her.
  • <modsnip: name variations or derogatory changes not allowed>
  • Lastly, it would've been an honor to know KB. I'm drawn to her happy photos and family/friend accounts of her ways and personality. I'm going with: downright loveable.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
LE enforcement doesn’t execute search warrants on landfills, unless they have a compelling reason to do so.

For obvious reasons.

Two months have passed, so I doubt this search was based on surveillance footage.

Right now, we only know of two people who are involved in this crime.

I don’t think PF is cooperating, so I think it’s more than likely that KK is the source of this information.

Then again, they’ve been on to her for a while now, so it would be a bit surprising for her to divulge this now, especially if she had been offered some sort of a deal.

This is weird.

Perhaps it’s some third party.
Maybe, the two men, who helped unloading the trash at Divide, were/are speaking up? Hours ago I read, that the stuff from Divide (Transfer Station) gets transported to the main landfill in Fountain. Unfortunately, I have now forgotten, where the link is. :confused:

Whoa. Forget about needles in haystacks. Finding anything there is going to be like finding a specific grain of sand in the desert. MOO.

Thanks for the photos!
It’s been done, so it’s not impossible.

The record keeping at these places is meticulous, but that’s a lot of trash in a couple months.

Hopefully things break their way.

Someone here asked if dumpsters picking up trash are compacted. Is it possible PF and or accomplices killed her at home and put her in the safeway dumpster that does have a compactor AFTER her shopping that morning? Rabbit holes here... The trip to safeway the 22nd was a red herring proving she was alive?

Also wondering about the drone footage, looks like the chipper shredder is in the green pile that can be composted, so many wood pallets or similar looking there. Is there household trash in there? I did not see any.

Last edited:
Maybe, the two men, who helped unloading the trash at Divide, were/are speaking up? Hours ago I read, that the stuff from Divide (Transfer Station) gets transported to the main landfill in Fountain. Unfortunately, I have now forgotten, where the link is. :confused:
Someone here asked if dumpsters picking up trash are compacted. Is it possible PF and or accomplices killed her at home and put her in the safeway dumpster that does have a compactor? Rabbit holes here... The trip to safeway the 22nd was a red herring proving she was alive?

Also wondering about the drone footage, looks like the chipper shredder is in the green pile that can be composted, so many wood pallets or similar looking. Is there household trash in there? I did not see any.
Here's what this landfill accepts:
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 3.53.58 PM.png

Last edited:
Here's what this landfill accepts:
View attachment 164692
My previous landfill a couple hours north of Fountain but also WM had different locations for different trash. Anything "green", or compostable a couple blocks to the left, household trash a couple blocks right, appliances over here, tires over there, and chemicals in another location. The household waste had it's own spot to unload.

• The next bullet is 100% JMO IMHO MOO etc
  • MSM articles (all links contained in WS media and discussion threads) give conflicting information on PF and KK's history, either it began in 2016 at a rodeo, or +/- 14 years ago after high school graduation. As reports and PHOTOS emerge, I tend to believe this toxic twosome has been at this for the longer duration, encompassing the birth years of both her children and baby KB. "Patrick told Krystal that little girls go missing off the playground all the time" -- this has considerable weight, as PF absolutely removed baby KB from her mother, demonstrating he could also remove KK's toddler daughter from her if KK didn't cooperate with "the plan". He may feel equally entitled to TAKE both daughters if he believed they were both his. This could explain the reality of the "hold" that the R's said PF had over her.
  • <modsnip: name variations or derogatory changes not allowed>
  • Lastly, it would've been an honor to know KB. I'm drawn to her happy photos and family/friend accounts of her ways and personality. I'm going with: downright loveable.
<modsnip>

Woman + cowboy + woman = murder, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads