ME ME - Cathy Moulton, 16, Portland, 24 Sept 1971

I wonder how long after Cathy went missing did the driver who allegedly gave her a ride moved to FL?
He moved to FL at some point in 1973 to 1974 and married. In the 1980s, he became haunted by the fact that it was his fault that Cathy likely died years earlier. He and a friend went to the Indian reservation where he left Cathy a decade earlier to ask them about the Fate of Cathy and they beat Lester up and his friend. He passed away at some point after that.

He moved to FL at some point in 1973 to 1974 and married. In the 1980s, he became haunted by the fact that it was his fault that Cathy likely died years earlier. He and a friend went to the Indian reservation where he left Cathy a decade earlier to ask them about the Fate of Cathy and they beat Lester up and his friend. He passed away at some point after that.

Which reservation?

It’s was extremely close to the border that separates Canada from Maine.

Cathy Moulton
NCMC708865c1.jpg

• Missing Since
    • Sep 24, 1971
    • Missing From
    • Portland, ME
    • DOB
    • Jun 28, 1955
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Lt. Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Blue
    • Height
    • 5'4"
    • Weight
    • 98 lbs
Age Progressed
NCMC708865e1.jpg

Cathy's photo is shown age-progressed to 58 years. She was last seen in the downtown area of Portland, Maine. She was 16 years-old. At the time of her disappearance, Cathy's four eye teeth had been removed and she had braces on her teeth. She wore thick eyeglasses. Cathy was last seen wearing a navy blue all-weather coat, a navy blue pant dress and brown leather shoes.

• dontHesitate.png
  • ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
  • call911.png
  • Portland Police Department (Maine) 1-207-874-8575
Link: Have you seen this child? CATHY MOULTON

I don’t recall the name but it was in Canada. It was where Reid Perley lived. He’s the one who everyone believes killed Cathy.

We have three or four reservations/areas of tribal land which border Canada. I'd never heard the driver and a friend went looking for Cathy on one, or that they'd dropped her off at one. Is there a source for your information this post?

I just wish for Cathy to be found ASAP. Her father has already passed away. Her mother just wants answers. Her sisters are also yearning for answers.

This woman appears to be too old, but the details are slim. I found Cathy trying to figure out who she might be, and the dates, height and a few other characteristics possibly match.

There isn't info about her teeth. The clothing is different, but she was found in NH in October of 1971, about an hour and a half south of Portland. New Hampshire unsolved case file: Who is this woman found dead in Bedford in 1971?

This woman appears to be too old, but the details are slim. I found Cathy trying to figure out who she might be, and the dates, height and a few other characteristics possibly match.

There isn't info about her teeth. The clothing is different, but she was found in NH in October of 1971, about an hour and a half south of Portland. New Hampshire unsolved case file: Who is this woman found dead in Bedford in 1971?
The UID does seem older, but there is a resemblance , imo.
img-side-by-side-of-composites-1548891780.png

I clicked on the link in article,to see how I might suggest they compare, but it redirects to a form about a man in Salem.

Ok. Scratch that. Sorry! The Little thread was still comparing, but it looks as though the have a match for #15. 385UFMD

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back