CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggh.. that didn't take long for her to agree that it would have caused bleeding.

I hope the prosecution have a ace up their sleeve about the lack of blood evidence.

My childhood bathroom had a slanted ceiling and the amount of times we would forget and bang our heads and even a slight knock on the sharp edges would cause bleeding. Which is why I have always they would bleed heavily.

I honestly see how there could be little or no blood, the sledge hammer doesn't have any sharp edges and it's a fairly flat surface. I'm also going off of what my ex had told me when he worked at a slaughter house in the 60's and they used sledge hammers to kill the sheep.

I honestly see how there could be little or no blood, the sledge hammer doesn't have any sharp edges and it's a fairly flat surface. I'm also going off of what my ex had told me when he worked at a slaughter house in the 60's and they used sledge hammers to kill the sheep.
you need to email the prosecution with that info...lol

Because of the blows to the face... Summer's jaw, Joey's right cheek... I just can't see how there is no blood whatsoever, even from the mouth/nose JMO

This professional disagrees with you as she said it’s about the sheer force used.

ETA - she also said significant about of pooling of blood.

She just said it would be noticeable blood, it would be starting to pool.

Wow.

Sorry, not a good day for the prosecution imo.

She just said it would be noticeable blood, it would be starting to pool.

Wow.

Sorry, not a good day for the prosecution imo.

To be honest though most of us have have argued this as well.

It made zero sense no blood was in that house as 4 people were brutally killed with blows to the head.

I am glad she is saying that as it’s a big flaw in the prosecutions case.

Linda Kenney Baden‏ @KenneyBaden
#McSTAY Cross I would ask follow up Q after M.E. holds sledgehammer- to get to these A- Ever hold that sledge hammer before? Ever wield it before? Ever tell investigators a head was LIKELY to bleed if hit in the head w/it ( like I asked -u answered).Ever write that down?

How many blunt force trauma sledgehammer autopsies have you performed on adult w/ 6 head FX that didn't bleed? This is a brutal crime important govt. get it right @LawCrimeNetwork @cathyrusson Imp to get her to talk about force.Force creates the fractures.

She just said "A LOT OF FORCE." "Significant Force" Did you tell the investigators or prosecutor that today before you got on the stand?

Because the prosecution was trying to steer this witness to saying there was no blood or not a lot of blood, I 100% think they did not get any signs of blood or DNA from the house. JMO

There might be a lot of bleeding but not necessarily spatter unless the same area is struck more than once. I can see a good clean up being possible if the killings took place on a tiled floor like the bathroom or kitchen. After the first blow the person's on the ground imo. Then they are put into a container to move them so no drip trail in the house or vehicle.

speculation.

There might be a lot of bleeding but not necessarily spatter unless the same area is struck more than once. I can see a good clean up being possible if the killings took place on a tiled floor like the bathroom or kitchen. After the first blow the person's on the ground imo. Then they are put into a container to move them so no drip trail in the house or vehicle.

speculation.

Well Gianni had a minimum of 6 blows to the head and looking at the skull it looked like it was contained to the same area. So that would surely cause splatter?

To be honest though most of us have have argued this as well.

It made zero sense no blood was in that house as 4 people were brutally killed with blows to the head.

I am glad she is saying that as it’s a big flaw in the prosecutions case.

According to Inv Fisher, they DID find evidence inside of the home. People get hung up on what DuGal testified to: That he did NOT see any signs of a physical struggle inside of their home. As a result, the SDSO did NOT search the scene as a homicide. However, SBSO KNEW they were victims of a homicide and did in fact search the home AS a homicide scene, years later. This is a HUGE difference on how the home was searched by SBSO vs SDSO. Inv Fisher stated this during CM's day of arrest Press Conference. Not only did Inv Fisher state they found evidence, they ALSO found evidence that points to CM at the crime scene.

Now, the State has to prove it. We haven't heard ANYTHING yet about the results of SBSO's search warrants served on the home. Just my $.02

Well Gianni had a minimum of 6 blows to the head and looking at the skull it looked like it was contained to the same area. So that would surely cause splatter?
I missed it when she did Gianni, I will have to watch it on catch up, but I caught the end of her saying children's skulls are different to the adults.

According to Inv Fisher, they DID find evidence inside of the home. People get hung up on what DuGal testified to: That he did NOT see any signs of a physical struggle inside of their home. As a result, the SDSO did NOT search the scene as a homicide. However, SBSO KNEW they were victims of a homicide and did in fact search the home AS a homicide scene, years later. This is a HUGE difference on how the home was searched by SBSO vs SDSO. Inv Fisher stated this during CM's day of arrest Press Conference. Not only did Inv Fisher state they found evidence, they ALSO found evidence that points to CM at the crime scene.

Now, the State has to prove it. We haven't heard ANYTHING yet about the results of SBSO's search warrants served on the home. Just my $.02

So then why has the prosecution not mentioned finding blood? They obviously knew what the defense was going to do at this stage so the fact they are not saying they have found a ton of blood looks bad.

The prosecution was trying to steer her into saying there wouldn’t of been much blood or any at all would indicate they didn’t find much.

IMO

In the case of 6 year old JonBenet Ramsey the top of her skull had a hole in it but the medical examiner didn't even find it until she was in the lab and her scalp was peeled back. Not one drop of blood.

JonB was not a adult who had his head caved in so badly it broke into pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2