I-70 SERIAL KILLER profile, MO/IN/KS/TX, 1990's

I've posted this before, but I think it bears repeating. The pictures are, from left to right, Neal Falls in HS ('87/'88), the I 70 killer witness sketches (about 4-5 years later), and Neal close to current age. To me this is the most uncanny resemblance of a sketch to a legitimate poi I've seen.

33tt9vq.jpg

Good suspect hope you get some success. No prizes for guessing who I think the I70 Killer was

Good suspect hope you get some success. No prizes for guessing who I think the I70 Killer was

I will actually name my suspect because he is a convicted murderer and these cases are unsolved and the victims family members getting older without answers. It is of course Ralph Leon Jackson. Take a look snowleopard etc like your suspect he does look similar to some of the composite sketches.

I will actually name my suspect because he is a convicted murderer and these cases are unsolved and the victims family members getting older without answers. It is of course Ralph Leon Jackson. Take a look snowleopard etc like your suspect he does look similar to some of the composite sketches.

Of course apart from the fact he is a convicted murderer I of course believe he actually was the I70 Killer(but you may be right snowleopard with your suspect) I likely think he is dead now so if you excuse the language there are no libel issues and he can sue me from hell if he wants.

I am going to give this still unsolved case another bump. Here is a Texas case that may be related to the other crimes. The surviving witness from Texas thought it was the same man and I do as well:

CAN YOU HELP: Amy Vess - Unsolved Murder - Arlington, TX

I know the same applies to all posters on this site but I just want to make the obvious point that all the cases I post about have real victims who deserved to live. This of course applies to Amy in the post above. If I remember right she was alive at the crime scene but died later.

I know the same applies to all posters on this site but I just want to make the obvious point that all the cases I post about have real victims who deserved to live. This of course applies to Amy in the post above. If I remember right she was alive at the crime scene but died later.

Last post from me on this self indulgent subject on this board but if I could make them come alive and not have solved any of the cases I would do and have made this point on my board. Of course like the rest on here I cannot change the world.

Here is an interesting clip from the Dark Minds episode about the case with the surviving Texas victim who still has a bullet lodged in her. She recognised the I70 Killer from the composites in the other cases and that is good enough for me:

The killer tried to finish her off with a shot to the back of the head but was disturbed laughed and went off.

I wonder if other posters might look at this case and composite sketch and see whether they think the case may be related to the I70 Killer:

Festus teen's disappearance still a mystery 25 years later

Here is a composite sketch of the suspect in the case:

4f5a82a8e0c06.preview-420.jpg

It was not myself who first picked on the fact the case in the post above might be the work of the I70 Killer. It is a slightly different MO in the fact the victim was abducted from the store and not shot in it. I think the sketch looks similar though to the I70 Killer composite sketches. There is the rather prominent nose and the killer I think was described as having a bad complexion. Here is a link to a blog:

Diana Braungardt: Was it the I-70 Killer?

It was not myself who first picked on the fact the case in the post above might be the work of the I70 Killer. It is a slightly different MO in the fact the victim was abducted from the store and not shot in it. I think the sketch looks similar though to the I70 Killer composite sketches. There is the rather prominent nose and the killer I think was described as having a bad complexion. Here is a link to a blog:

Diana Braungardt: Was it the I-70 Killer?

I think the I70 Killer was also described witnesses as being slim but with a muscular build and if you look at the composite sketch in the other case the suspect appears to have a thick powerful neck.

Here is a recent You Tube about the I70 Killer which discusses a possible suspect. Might be right but I still think my suspect Ralph Leon 'ralphman' Jackson is the best suspect with his lazy eye and all but hopefully like the Eastbound Strangler, Colonial Parkway Killer, Route 29 Stalker etc the cases get solved soon because I have spent years along with others trying to get the victims relatives answers in these cases to put it bluntly before they pass on from this often cruel world as they know all too well:

I will give these cases another bump with the Unsolved Mysteries segment on the I70 Killer with the late great Robert Stack. What the witness saw has traumatised him for life while I think I could safely say the killer did not give his crime a second thought:

I will give these cases another bump with the Unsolved Mysteries segment on the I70 Killer with the late great Robert Stack. What the witness saw has traumatised him for life while I think I could safely say the killer did not give his crime a second thought:

If you watch the video Robert Stack says the killer had lazy eyes:

Lazy eye (amblyopia)

This is not a nice thing to say but lazy eye or not the I70 Killer appeared to be a very good shot.

I will give this case another bump. Here is a report form 2012 when LE looked at the cases again and made a renewed appeal for information. The suspect at the time of the crimes was described by some witnesses as being in his twenties but here investigators believe he was more likely in his thirties at the time of the crimes:

I-70-killer_1024.jpg

Sarah Blessing was shot and killed on May 7, 1992 at a gift shop in the Woodson Village Shopping center. The killer has been labeled the I-70 killer and is believed to have murdered 5 other people in April and May of 1992.

The new information is about the ammunition used in all 6 killings. Two substances were found on all the ammunition; corundum and rouge, “Both of these items are used separately in the processes of metal polishing or grinding or finishing of metal.”

The weapon was a .22-caliber gun, possibly an Intratec Scorpion or Erma Werke Model ET 22. The ammunition was CCI brand .22-caliber long rifle with copper-clad lead bullets. The killer was described as a slender, 5-7 to 5-9 white man, in his mid 30?s with short light brown to auburn hair.

For more on this story click HERE to read a FOX 4 article.

Police release new information about the I-70 Killer « Raytown Online

Nice. I'm down with Q. Hadn't seen these before.

Just FYI in case you haven't checked back at the blog, he has put up a few more posts on I-70 killer since the one you linked.

I wonder if he has a specific reason for thinking the killer was based either in Kansas City or St Louis, rather than in between the two. I think Columbia MO makes the most sense, as it's somewhat of a population center that is right off of I-70, basically exactly halfway between KC and STL, and close to halfway between Indianapolis and Wichita.

Nice. I'm down with Q. Hadn't seen these before.

Just FYI in case you haven't checked back at the blog, he has put up a few more posts on I-70 killer since the one you linked.

I wonder if he has a specific reason for thinking the killer was based either in Kansas City or St Louis, rather than in between the two. I think Columbia MO makes the most sense, as it's somewhat of a population center that is right off of I-70, basically exactly halfway between KC and STL, and close to halfway between Indianapolis and Wichita.

Thanks I will take a look. I think as Detective Hennessy said he just came to kill and from out of town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back