OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe HG and KR were each shot in the eye. I might interpret that as symbolic, as if the W4 were sending a message that HG and KR had "seen" something they should not have and could identify/implicate the W4. It will be interesting to find out who shot whom.

I think with HG it could possibly just happened with shooting her that many times. I'm not sure it has significance with her. I'm not sure what to think with KR...

Hi All,

Good news! Websleuths member K_Z, who is a verified nurse anesthetist has agreed to take a look at the Rhoden AR's and answer some questions for us. It will take her some time to read them, but in the meantime, why don't you all post some of the questions you have about the AR's.

Thanks!
CRsr's AR is the longest. Each AR has 3 parts, summary, detail and toxicology. Most of the summary reports are less than a 1/2 page long. CRsr's summary is 2.5 pages. Conclusion is that he died of gunshot wounds (like the others). Why do you think his summary is so much longer than the rest? Of course it is almost completely redacted.
In CRsr's detail report it states (paraphrasing) "his intestines were not normally oriented", what do you think that refers to?
How accurately can they estimate TOD in an autopsy? Does anything in the ARs stand out to you to suggest the sequence and/or timing of the murders?
I have thought CRsr and GR's murders were "more violent" than the others. Does anything in the ARs suggest a physical confrontation or torture prior to their death?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions, I look forward to your insight!

LOOMIS Is this device more for explaining a crime scene or is it designed to show the size and location of suspects without having to take jurors to a particular location? Or does it just help LE?
Do you have any video links that would show how (like a video) it actually works? Thank you.

IQ, maybe this article will help to show how precise it is...supposedly it is like being there, and every single thing is measured to a science. No room for error as opposed to even trying to do these things manually.

I haven't had time to look up specific cases where this has been used. What caught my eye was that these scans are parts of the Discovery.

How 3D laser scanners are changing crime scene investigations

I think with HG it could possibly just happened with shooting her that many times. I'm not sure it has significance with her. I'm not sure what to think with KR...

Just my thoughts of Kenny being included was to make it appear to be drug related. Banana was very vocal with HMR and Charlie getting involved and his being included in raising of the baby. JMO

IQ, maybe this article will help to show how precise it is...supposedly it is like being there, and every single thing is measured to a science. No room for error as opposed to even trying to do these things manually.

I haven't had time to look up specific cases where this has been used. What caught my eye was that these scans are parts of the Discovery.

How 3D laser scanners are changing crime scene investigations Does anyone know how long after the investigation began were the bodys removed and in what sequence? Do you think that if the scenes were 3d laser scanned, would that had happened before or after the bodys were removed?
. Sorry Loomis124 for overstepping your post. I didn't mean too. Just learning how all this works. Please read the bottom of your post. It was
meant for everyone

Last edited:
Just my thoughts of Kenny being included was to make it appear to be drug related. Banana was very vocal with HMR and Charlie getting involved and his being included in raising of the baby. JMO

BBM... might "Banana" be a voice to text translation that was supposed to be HHG? Just thought it might be, especially since CG, father of baby K, was her brother and she was the baby's aunt. TIA!

Last edited:
BJM said it looked like he had a black eye, but couldn't tell where he was shot. It was her interview a couple weeks after the murders. Dont have the link on hand, so jmo.

Thanks Justaboy... here's a link... I was just rereading this a few days ago and cannot even begin to fathom what BJM experienced... OMG... :(:(:(

Pike County: 'I was not leaving those babies in there'

This is an excellent read... BJM's descriptions, including what she smelled, are beyond haunting:

Murder on Union Hill Road | Hazlitt

Last edited:
I apologize...don't know how to delete my unfinished post above.

After rereading the article below, I believe the 3d scanner used by investigators was the best new tool the used. JMO

Here's all the evidence (so far) in the Pike Co. massacre

How 3D scanning puts the crime scene in the courtroom
I like that it can not only educate and influence jurors with facts about crimes scenes at trial but also possibly convince defense lawyers that a trial might not be in their clients best interest.
"What the 3D scanners are able to capture and generate help give jurors and those in court an impactful visual of the scene and helps provide the spatial reference and at times can help stop trials from even going to court."

CRsr's AR is the longest. Each AR has 3 parts, summary, detail and toxicology. Most of the summary reports are less than a 1/2 page long. CRsr's summary is 2.5 pages. Conclusion is that he died of gunshot wounds (like the others). Why do you think his summary is so much longer than the rest? Of course it is almost completely redacted.
In CRsr's detail report it states (paraphrasing) "his intestines were not normally oriented", what do you think that refers to?
How accurately can they estimate TOD in an autopsy? Does anything in the ARs stand out to you to suggest the sequence and/or timing of the murders?
I have thought CRsr and GR's murders were "more violent" than the others. Does anything in the ARs suggest a physical confrontation or torture prior to their death?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer our questions, I look forward to your insight!
I posted before that I thought the presence of blue mesh was due to recent hernia surgery. Of course I was "brought down to earth by my citizen sleuths" who told me that would be considered a rumor. However, I was basing my opinion on medical protocol, age, gender, location and statistics. So maybe we could call it an "educated guess"? Twenty five percent (25 %) of men have hernias requiring surgery as opposed to only 2% of women. Surgery for females involving mesh is more commonly use to repair pelvic prolapse. I am sure there are many other uses and I am NOT a medical professional. Just thinking it is more likely the "unusual" findings in the AR might be related to recent hernia surgery. My point was that I felt there was a medical reason for the mesh and that it was not associated with material from a silencer, that's all. Please note I have posted, "MIGHT." Good night fellow sleuths...
scroll down the attached article to see the picture of BLUE MESH
Evolution of Hernia Repair Leading the Way in Resorbable Implantable Solutions

Last edited:
Who is Banana?
TIA

I posed the same question just a few posts ago, and IMOO, this is what I surmised:

BBM... might "Banana" be a voice to text translation that was supposed to be HHG? Banana/H****h- just thought it might be, especially since CG, father of baby K, was her brother and she was the baby's aunt.

Last edited:
I posed the same question just a few posts ago, and IMOO, this is what I surmised:

BBM... might "Banana" be a voice to text translation that was supposed to be HHG? Banana/H****h- just thought it might be, especially since CG, father of baby K, was her brother and she was the baby's aunt.

Yes, HHG was Hanna Banana

If OP is correct and Gary's car broke down when he was at Kenny's, then Kenny might have taken him back to Chris's trailer. If Kenny saw a car there that was connected to the W's when he dropped Gary off, then that could be why Kenny was killed.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member