OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched an episode on ID where they used a timeline and cell phone records to create a timeline as to where the suspects were and when. I wondered if they also did this with the Ws. If they say they were a certain place but cell phone pings did not match. Or, maybe they could not provide any proof as to where they were during those hours.

I'm sure they did this with the Wagners because every time evidence is listed, cell tower and/or cell phone records are mentioned.

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The defense in the Pike County massacre case has asked to see a slew of evidence.....
  • Cell tower records from Billy Wagner’s cellphone...
By: WCPO staff..... prosecutors have turned over
cell tower records.....

CHILLICOTHE GAZETTE | CHILLICOTHE | THE CHILLICOTHE GAZETTE
More revealing filings have been those listing the evidence prosecutors have shared thus far..... cell phone records.....

Thank you for taking the time to post LOOMIS124. I keep thinking how helpless and vulnerable a new born Mother must be, only days after delivering a baby. (Bringing home a beautiful newborn....is there any greater joy?) Who would even think about hurting her? Then I read a little of the AR (almost too much for a sensitive person to take in at one time) but wondered if CRsr had also gone through a recent health event? It just really starts to get my blood pressure up thinking these people were attacked and they had no chance!! What kind of cowards do something like this? (IMO, I think W's knew everyone's recent backgroung....didn't DeWine say W's had been "studying them for months.") Kind of make me think Big Billy is not very good, all things being equal, in a mano o mano situation.....(I'll keep this post short, because I have a lot more observations on recent videos...but will attach links and time codes, buh-bye)

IQ, you're very welcome for what little I toss in. Yes, IMO, cowards kill people in their sleep. And/or if CRSR wasnt up to par physically.... Thank you for all your comments.

The Rhoden/Gilley supporters in the court room are just AWESOME!! In the attached video, the (tall, grey hair, dignified looking) attorney for GW4 turns, with his co-counsel and scans the audience in the gallery. He and his co-counsel stop and stare at the area where many R/G's are sitting, and he takes a deep breath and says, "Wow." It makes a powerful visual statement. It is the first 56 seconds of this video. The next thing I noticed, he is very conversational with AC, while his co-counsel seems to be very comforting and assuring to GW4. Of all the 4 Wags, his attorneys have not chosen to shield him from the cameras, anymore and in fact let him sit closest to the camera instead of "between" the attorneys. Hmmmm, what's going on?? I'm finding these attorneys the most relaxed so far. PS It is a short video, so wont take you long to watch.
10TV - WBNS
edit is my friend , I wrote the GW#s wrong..but now corrected...it is the young GW.

IQ, I looked at this again and this is the one where G4 seems nervous picking his nails and shifting his eyes. (At the beginning.)

I was wondering what do you think about G4's attorney not just talking to the prosecution but actually LAUGHING with Angela Canepa, who is the lead prosecutor?

For some reason it would bother me if I were the defendant. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels like this?

I finally found a copy of this article that you don't have to pay for/subscribe for.

It's a must read (if you haven't read it) for anyone who wants to learn more about Fredericka Wagner. It goes into great detail about her being a landlord and her spending decades building wealth.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/n...who-fredericka-wagner-pike-county/2030661002/
PIKE COUNTY – Mention Fredericka Wagner around Pike County and most folks have a thing or two to say.

To many, she’s the wealthy landowner who worked with her husband acquiring hundreds of acres to build a renowned horse-breeding empire atop a hill largely out of sight here.

To those who tried to buy land from her, she’s a money-hungry opportunist who takes advantage of low-income families.
Everyone seems to dance around this issue and I'm not sure why. Websites use "cookies" to identify you and track how often you visit their website. In the case of some newspapers, they allow you a certain number of free articles and then they would like you to subscribe/pay for access.
If you either visit their website with the "private window" feature on your browser, or use your browsers feature "erase history" to erase your cookies you should be able to see as many articles as you want.
If this information is against tos, pls let me know and I'll be happy to remove.

I'll venture to guess that none of us knew her. Can you give a clue (or tell us outright) how you knew her? I'm very sorry for your loss, if indeed you were friends/relations.

An acquaintance of the elder parents. Watched the Rhoden children grow into adults, start their own families and then witnessed their children starting to become adults. It is a very long story and HHG was my favorite. She was a very
special girl. Although I miss her very much, my loss is nothing compared to the loss her family suffered.

IQ, I looked at this again and this is the one where G4 seems nervous picking his nails and shifting his eyes. (At the beginning.)

I was wondering what do you think about G4's attorney not just talking to the prosecution but actually LAUGHING with Angela Canepa, who is the lead prosecutor?

For some reason it would bother me if I were the defendant. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels like this?
IMO, it's just a part of his show, trying to look like he's good buddies with her. She looks disgusted with him. JMO. And I agree with you...what is George supposed to think?

Word gets around in a small, small town though. I will not post the "word" though due to not being able to provide a link. You are correct, MSM has not gotten the info.
Well I hope even if MSM got personal details on the movements of the victim's bodies that they would spare the families and not publish it.
It can cause needless anxiety to victim's families when too much is published.

What I'm trying to say is that not everything should be reported on, out of respect to the victim's memory and out of respect to the families and friends.

An acquaintance of the elder parents. Watched the Rhoden children grow into adults, start their own families and then witnessed their children starting to become adults. It is a very long story and HHG was my favorite. She was a very
special girl. Although I miss her very much, my loss is nothing compared to the loss her family suffered.

Thank you so much for sharing! Somehow, it is very moving to someone like me who didn't know the Rs and HG, to hear from someone who actually knew them. God bless you for being here.

I finally found a copy of this article that you don't have to pay for/subscribe for.

It's a must read (if you haven't read it) for anyone who wants to learn more about Fredericka Wagner. It goes into great detail about her being a landlord and her spending decades building wealth.

Matriarch of Wagner family accused in Pike County massacre spent decades building wealth
PIKE COUNTY – Mention Fredericka Wagner around Pike County and most folks have a thing or two to say.

To many, she’s the wealthy landowner who worked with her husband acquiring hundreds of acres to build a renowned horse-breeding empire atop a hill largely out of sight here.

To those who tried to buy land from her, she’s a money-hungry opportunist who takes advantage of low-income families.
I see differing impressions of FW. Interesting because one of the lessons I taught our kids was - don't judge someone by how they treat their friends, you see who they really are by seeing how they treat people that are not their friends........
I'm sure FW was loyal and treated her family and friends well, I'm sure she treated her followers well (church members).
But how did she treat those that were not her friends or followers?
Those that had land contracts with her.
Those that didn't share her religious beliefs.
How did she condone the W4's actions with the Rhodens?
Just trying to put an idea out there explaining the dichotomy of her actions.
My opinion and thoughts only.
Certainly many people saw the genuinely benevolent side of her, but there were two sides........

Last edited:
Well I hope even if MSM got personal details on the movements of the victim's bodies that they would spare the families and not publish it.
It can cause needless anxiety to victim's families when too much is published.

What I'm trying to say is that not everything should be reported on, out of respect to the victim's memory and out of respect to the families and friends.

Yes Ma'am I agree, families of victims are already living the nightmare so why should more fuel be added to it.

One day these little kids will grow up and I sure don't want any of them to read any negativity from "Caylee Advocate." God bless them all.

Many of us that post here love a good mystery and trying to solve a crime, nothing wrong with that. We don't live anywhere near the area and don't know the people involved. Thank you so much for sharing and reminding us that real people and real lives were lost and how real families were affected. Thank you for sharing with us an insight into the wonderful and joyful soul that HHG was!

I see differing impressions of FW. Interesting because one of the lessons I taught our kids was - don't judge someone by how they treat their friends, you see who they really are by seeing how they treat people that are not their friends........
I'm sure FW was loyal and treated her family and friends well, I'm sure she treated her followers well (church members).
But how did she treat those that were not her friends or followers?
Those that had land contracts with her.
Those that didn't share her religious beliefs.
How did she condone the W4's actions with the Rhodens?
Just trying to put an idea out there explaining the dichotomy of her actions.
My opinion and thoughts only.
Certainly many people saw the genuinely benevolent side of her, but there were two sides........

Well we don't see anyone running to her defense. If she was active in her town helping and donating and volunteering and giving to charity we would have heard about it by now.

No feel-good stories are appearing about how Fred helped out a person or a family in distress, or how nice Fred treated so and so. I'm just not getting that kinda vibe here, ya know?

No one seems to know much about her, the press has to seek out old tenants of hers just to write an article. Even her own family is dead silent.

.....My 2 Cents.....

Yes Ma'am I agree, families of victims are already living the nightmare so why should more fuel be added to it.

One day these little kids will grow up and I sure don't want any of them to read any negativity from "Caylee Advocate." God bless them all.
The tax payers deserve to know what the killers did that night not trying to hurt family or friends but the trials will cost Pike County a lot of money and if they are convicted they need attach onto their assets for the families and for the surviving children, Remember the Lord Giveith and the Lord Taketh Away.

The tax payers deserve to know what the killers did that night
I agree 110%. Once these trials are concluded I believe the public will have access to all of the records/evidence involving this/these cases. 2-3 years from now we will have those flash drives the prosecution has on our own phones/computers. JMO

I sure don't want any of them to read any negativity from "Caylee Advocate."

The children will have to live w/ this on a day to day basis. We are just random spectators offering our opinions out of intrigue, empathy, entertainment, & curiosty. By the time the kids are old enough to look online they wont be concerned w/ our opinions. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member