OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have NEVER heard or seen anywhere, until these recent posts, Hannah G. referred to as "Banana", nor would I ever call her that. MOO, MOO, MOO... maybe a silly and personal nickname she and FR used between themselves... IDK y'all... remember the "Name Game" song? How weird that the most recent version of that I've heard was from "American Horror Story", so no, I would never ever call her that, as it seems disrespectful, especially if it was personal and used with much love for her by FR... all just MOO. Thanks everyone.

The Name Game - Lets Do Hannah

Agree.

The tax payers deserve to know what the killers did that night not trying to hurt family or friends but the trials will cost Pike County a lot of money and if they are convicted they need attach onto their assets for the families and for the surviving children, Remember the Lord Giveith and the Lord Taketh Away.

We were not talking about what the killers were doing. This was about the details regarding when each body was removed by the coroner and transported. Stuff that the press doesn't need to be publishing, out of RESPECT to the deceased and to the families.

This is the reason you don't see photos, from inside of the funeral homes, during the Rhoden/Gilley funerals. Not everything should be photographed and reported on.

It's a fine line and if you step over it....it's a slippery slope.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="JustaboyFromMS, post: 14779594, member: 235643

The children will have to live w/ this on a day to day basis. We are just random spectators offering our opinions out of intrigue, empathy, entertainment, & curiosty. By the time the kids are old enough to look online they wont be concerned w/ our opinions. JMO[/QUOTE]

I think most of us are on here because we want #1.) The case to be solved. #2.) Justice.

Sorry, I Keep Getting Glitches.....

I was just trying to respond to a poster who said his opinion on why people post about this Case, and I was trying to say that I think that the main reason people post about the Rhoden/Gilley Murder Case is because......

#1.) We want this Case solved.
#2.) We want Justice for Hanna and Chris Jr., Frankie and Hannah G., ........Dana and Chris Sr., and Gary and Kenny.
#3.) We want Justice for the Manley-Gilley-Rhoden families.

Last edited:

The children will have to live w/ this on a day to day basis. We are just random spectators offering our opinions out of intrigue, empathy, entertainment, & curiosty. By the time the kids are old enough to look online they wont be concerned w/ our opinions. JMO

I think most of us are on here because we want #1.) The case to be solved. #2.) Justice.[/QUOTE]

Agree.

Yes Coolcats I too had noticed his attorney talking and laughing with Angela Canepa, and have been so curious as to what it was he was laughing about. It struck me as an odd thing to do with a client sitting there
IQ, I looked at this again and this is the one where G4 seems nervous picking his nails and shifting his eyes. (At the beginning.)

I was wondering what do you think about G4's attorney not just talking to the prosecution but actually LAUGHING with Angela Canepa, who is the lead prosecutor?

For some reason it would bother me if I were the defendant. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels like this?

And all of this because of a custody dispute ?
Seems like there has to be more of a motive.

I always thought a second or “secondary” motive was robbery. The W’s would most likely know where they stashed dirty money at, especially since its rumored they did business together. Did they ever get into the safe I would like to know

I've been following and enjoying your postings since the arrest of the Wagners in November. My parents are from the general area, but a different county. So some things do seem familiar while others definitely not. Don't know if the case of Brandy Daniels from Zanesville has been brought up, but there are some parallels.
Inside the Brandy Daniels murder investigation.

While only a single murder, child custody in a divorce case was the main motive for the murder with the husband residing in Alaska. His good buddy back home in Ohio carried out the execution while she was driving down a lonely country road. Husband immediately swooped down from Alaska and scooped up his daughter while denying Brandi's family any contact. Child custody does seem like a powerful motivator.

I've been following and enjoying your postings since the arrest of the Wagners in November. My parents are from the general area, but a different county. So some things do seem familiar while others definitely not. Don't know if the case of Brandy Daniels from Zanesville has been brought up, but there are some parallels.

While only a single murder, child custody in a divorce case was the main motive for the murder with the husband residing in Alaska. His good buddy back home in Ohio carried out the execution while she was driving down a lonely country road. Husband immediately swooped down from Alaska and scooped up his daughter while denying Brandi's family any contact. Child custody does seem like a powerful motivator.

BBM. Child custody, besides the obvious, also involves pride, possessiveness, and control.

The information about the robberies did two things. It established the murder was part of a pattern of escalating criminal activity involving Daniels and Underwood. And it gave investigators a motive.
Brandy knew about the crimes. She knew about her husband's friendship with Underwood. For the robberies and attempted robberies, Daniels could have been sentenced to prison for nearly 40 years. Underwood faced nearly 90 years. She could have implicated both of them.

An acquaintance of the elder parents. Watched the Rhoden children grow into adults, start their own families and then witnessed their children starting to become adults. It is a very long story and HHG was my favorite. She was a very
special girl. Although I miss her very much, my loss is nothing compared to the loss her family suffered.

Oh, I'm very sorry. I'm glad you're here.

An acquaintance of the elder parents. Watched the Rhoden children grow into adults, start their own families and then witnessed their children starting to become adults. It is a very long story and HHG was my favorite. She was a very
special girl. Although I miss her very much, my loss is nothing compared to the loss her family suffered.

Thanks FSC, that's good to know. Such a terrible loss of so many family members. I hope all the family are doing ok. If you have the chance, give them my best wishes, especially Geneva Rhoden. She's so strong to attend all these hearings. I wish all of them the best and hope they can find some peace.

The information about the robberies did two things. It established the murder was part of a pattern of escalating criminal activity involving Daniels and Underwood. And it gave investigators a motive.
Brandy knew about the crimes. She knew about her husband's friendship with Underwood. For the robberies and attempted robberies, Daniels could have been sentenced to prison for nearly 40 years. Underwood faced nearly 90 years. She could have implicated both of them.

Interesting case and somewhat similar. Like everyone else, I'm on board with robbery or something similar being part of the motive. CR1 probably kept a safe for cash from car sales and MJ. He would have needed ready cash when he went out of town to buy cars at auction, etc. Because GW3 was also known to sell & trad car/truck parts, he probably did business with CR1 and knew of his safe or any other places he might have kept cash.

The children will have to live w/ this on a day to day basis. We are just random spectators offering our opinions out of intrigue, empathy, entertainment, & curiosty. By the time the kids are old enough to look online they wont be concerned w/ our opinions. JMO

I think most of us are on here because we want #1.) The case to be solved. #2.) Justice.[/QUOTE]

People are good natured in general. I still stand on my comment. We all have opinions.

Just for the record, I enjoy convos w/folks, but I am not here because of any entertainment value.

I use initials b/c I don't want my words to be words that pop up in a search and hurt the families someday. That's why I try my best to watch what I say on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge