OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the Reader interview that was an hour long on WCPO in April/May of 17? I cant find it. TIA

Jmo but we drove down Mt etna to the church and as we looking out at the land we both said why would the Wagners throw the maglite (if silencer) in the well at their home with so many places on Fw land to bury evidence. Evidence could easily be burned and buried on that farm and even Fw wouldn’t know they were doing it. Large fields with no homes around on both sides of the road Jmo but of course I do believe they are not smart at all Jmo

Yep of all places to dispose of evidence they chose a well on their own property? Heck, sling it in the river, anywhere but your own space. Hopefully it can be proven they put it there, kinda' weak IMO. Perhaps someone is talking. Maybe they got a tip where to locate it?? All MOO

Does anyone have a link to the Reader interview that was an hour long on WCPO in April/May of 17? I cant find it. TIA

I think that was a Jody Barr interview, if that helps, I am about out of free views. Hopefully that narrows your search

Jmo but we drove down Mt etna to the church and as we looking out at the land we both said why would the Wagners throw the maglite (if silencer) in the well at their home with so many places on Fw land to bury evidence. Evidence could easily be burned and buried on that farm and even Fw wouldn’t know they were doing it. Large fields with no homes around on both sides of the road Jmo but of course I do believe they are not smart at all Jmo

IKR?! It would be like finding a needle in a million haystacks. They've been searching all around, about four or five counties, for a missing person. K9 teams, SAR teams, water searches, etc..., they even have video of the woman leaving a bar, and who with, and she's been missing for almost a month now, and nothing. If they can't find a body, in rugged terrain, a maglite would be nigh on to impossible, or, just toss that maglite over a bridge somewhere and it'd be history til some fisherman snagged it in 5-10 years.

What's odd is the bright pink carpet..LOL....
The carpet was suppose to be red like in many courthouses, but the dye color was off.
This is what I have heard about it anyway.... 2 Cents...

But seriously, I went back and listened and they were definitely talking about the James Emmitt House.

Odd because it was famously haunted and it burned down. Located in downtown Waverly Ohio, same as the Courthouse.
Paranormal hotspot destroyed by fire: Emmitt House was heavily publicized as haunted

EDIT: WAIT: I thought you meant what they were discussing was odd. But now I realize you might have meant---Why would it be odd for them to be discussing this subject? If that's what you mean, then no, it's really not odd for them to discuss the building. Am I even making any sense?

That carpet... Small towns and small budgets. o_O I thought they were talking about a building but couldn't remember exactly if it was the courthouse or not. I just meant, why would it be odd for them to be talking about the building. It's just discussing history of the town. It probably just came out wrong. I've been trying to keep up with three cases and got in a hurry I guess. My limit is two...but, the little gal from TN just pulled me right in, love her heart!!

I'm looking, can't find it yet. Only thing I'm finding is the press conference Reader and DeWine did together around that time.

No, the interview I'm talking about is in Readers office. It was his most in depth interview to date. As was said above, Jody Barr was the reporter. It's on WCPO's website, not YouTube.

Ok, I stand corrected. It was not Jody Barr, it was a female. There are snippets included in this peice. I need to find the name of the article. You can only view the entire hour through their website.It was in Oct of 16. Knowing what we know now, I would love to hear his thoughts at that time.

April 21st, 2017

This might be it. It's a year after the murders, an interview with Sheriff Reader...PODCAST WCPO....46 minutes.

Pike County update: DNA and lie detector tests

Sorry if not what your looking for, but I think this is interesting to hear Sheriff Reader in his own words.

Last edited:
Thanks, but I'm sorry I gave the wrong dates. It was Oct of 16. I posted it right above this post. I am interested in that podcast however, I didnt know it existed. Appreciate it.
Glad to help. No prob.....

That carpet... Small towns and small budgets. o_O I thought they were talking about a building but couldn't remember exactly if it was the courthouse or not. I just meant, why would it be odd for them to be talking about the building. It's just discussing history of the town. It probably just came out wrong. I've been trying to keep up with three cases and got in a hurry I guess. My limit is two...but, the little gal from TN just pulled me right in, love her heart!!

Little gal from TN? Sorry, who is this?

Well this taxpayer disagrees. IMO the only ones who deserve to know the details of that night are the families of the victims. We as a society are naturally curious as to the whens, the whys, and the hows, but are not guaranteed anything.

Why should every gory detail of 8 murdered people be of interest to any outsiders? It baffles me. :rolleyes:

I do really want to know the "how". How they planned it, how they followed through (got into homes, past dogs, w/o waking folks), and how they tried to cover their tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho