Still Missing NV - Zaela Walker, 2, North Las Vegas, Aug 2018 *Arrest*

Well if she was sold in Mexico, wouldn’t the mother be completely in on it?
And isn’t she the reason that the police know about this whole situation? I’m getting the feeling we’re supposed to trust her but something is funny in my gut.. i hope that’s because we’re not getting the whole story as far as her feelings and reactions. Wow, I feel like that’s a lot of space to search... sigh

Edit: I realize it was really the grandmother making people aware of her suspicions. I’m just so appalled someone could turn a blind eye to such a morbid reality for so long, out of love?for someone who’s possibly a monster? I’m guessing he’s charismatic and very manipulative but I’m just having such a hard time locating my feelings about the mother. What a terribly heartbreaking situation that seems to just drag on

Last edited:
Well if she was sold in Mexico, wouldn’t the mother be completely in on it?
And isn’t she the reason that the police know about this whole situation? I’m getting the feeling we’re supposed to trust her but something is funny in my gut.. i hope that’s because we’re not getting the whole story as far as her feelings and reactions. Wow, I feel like that’s a lot of space to search... sigh

Edit: I realize it was really the grandmother making people aware of her suspicions. I’m just so appalled someone could turn a blind eye to such a morbid reality for so long, out of love?for someone who’s possibly a monster? I’m guessing he’s charismatic and very manipulative but I’m just having such a hard time locating my feelings about the mother. What a terribly heartbreaking situation that seems to just drag on

Yes, it was the maternal grandmother that kept this story alive and tried to get help finding this sweet child.

I am very suspicious of the mother because of the story she has told. Even if her story is true, she is very negligent, possibly criminally so. Her story is the bio-father was a deadbeat father, and she was living with her mother, who was the one supporting her and Zaela.

And one day , according to Mom, deadbeat Dad shows up and says he wants to take the baby to California to see his parents. [ I think that at this time, the maternal grandma had been pushing to collect child support from this loser. ]

So this Mom of the Year says 'sure, take her to Cali.' And he is gone for weeks. Grandma keeps asking her, urgently, where is my grand baby? Then suddenly, out of the blue, Dad arrives in a nice car, and tells Mom, get in, we are going on a road trip.

He tells his Baby Mama that Zaela is still in Cali, supposedly. But hey, let's go on a trip. So they leave and when Grandma gets home from work, the house is empty. She calls and calls, and finally reachers her daughter, who tells her vague, conflicting stories over the next few weeks. Eventually Grandma finds out they are living in Texas, and she calls authorities and reports the baby missing.

When the police do a wellness check in Texas, there are NO baby things, clothes, toys, etc. No sign that a baby was ever with them. And the car they were driving was stolen from the paternal grandmother.

So there is no way the Mom innocently went along, not knowing there was a big problem with her child.

I have been watching this case closely. But I have not heard anything lately. I too believe mom knowe much more than she is saying.
Maybe...and this may be a shot in the dark but...maybe the police have yet to pursue charges against mom because they are closely monitoring her to see if she get comfortable enough with not being charged and slips up.
Thoughts?

I really hope they have something going like that. I hate these cases that move so slowly when it’s so clear something tragic happened.. I too hope they have something up their sleeve. Still can’t believe she went on a “trip” with him without asking many questions... I just cannot comprehend looking the other way like that..

That poor baby girl I hope they find her well it's heart breaking people treat their kids like a they are nothing

Sadly, I don't believe that she is in Mexico. There would be a record of exit from United States, even for a toddler. The Southern border is a lot tighter than it used to be. He would have needed a passport for her.

According to the Clark County Inmates Roster Beasley is scheduled for a hearing on March 19 for both charges. Hopefully we'll learn more then.

Maybe it's time for LE to stop saying they are hopeful Zaela is still alive. IMO there's a snowball's chance in hell that she is and instead it's time to start thinking about charges for mom. MOO.
In-Custody Search

Unfortunately it seems as if all they, meaning Law Enforcement, have as far as evidence is a missing child. In order for them to secure a conviction dad and mom would have to admit to something that could be corroborated by other evidence or they would need tangible exculpatory evidence. Not necessarily a body (if this poor beautiful child is no longer with us) or some kind of evidence that she was illegally handed or sold off to someone Could they try with less? Of course but I don't think it is advisable if they wqnt something to stick.
It is heartbreaking.

Unfortunately it seems as if all they, meaning Law Enforcement, have as far as evidence is a missing child. In order for them to secure a conviction dad and mom would have to admit to something that could be corroborated by other evidence or they would need tangible exculpatory evidence. Not necessarily a body (if this poor beautiful child is no longer with us) or some kind of evidence that she was illegally handed or sold off to someone Could they try with less? Of course but I don't think it is advisable if they wqnt something to stick.
It is heartbreaking.
That’s just sad baby girl deserves so much more

*** It wont let me delete.. I'm so sorry guys this was sent to me privately in my group for her and now I'm uncertain. I was upset/ heartbroken and posted too fast.

Edit :IM TRYING TO VERIFY THIS.
This may not be accurate. It was sent to me privately but I cant verify yet.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1552695645017.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552695645017.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
During the course of the police investigation, NLVPD and the District Attorney’s Office determined there was probable cause to arrest Beasley and walker in connection with the disappearance, murder, and subsequent disposal of little Zaela Walker's body.

Parents of missing 2-year-old charged with murder in her death
If Zaela truly died of a seizure (or other medical issue), the parents would have reported her death to police / called an ambulance. IMO if a seizure happened at all, it was likely caused by being hit so hard as to cause a concussion.

I agree. He was obviously upset by her having wet the bed/herself and the cleanup that followed resulting in abuse that was so harsh it caused her to have at least one (probably multiple since he searched "stop seizures" vs "a seizure") prior to her death. He searched that the day/morning after the bed wetting incident so she obviously suffered over some period of time. That poor, sweet child.

from the court site for BOTH of them:

Events

Date/Time
Location Type Result Event Judge
03/20/2019 08:30 AM DEPARTMENT 2 FELONY ARRAIGNMENT NLV ARRAIGNMENT HEARING HELD TYRRELL, NATALIE L

03/25/2019 08:30 AM DEPARTMENT 2 STATUS CHECK NLV

and the docket:
Docket Information

Date
Description Docket Text Amount Owed
03/15/2019 BAIL AMOUNT BAIL AMOUNT Charge #1: MURDER, 1ST DEGREE
03/15/2019 SET FOR FIRST APPEARANCE SET FOR FIRST APPEARANCE Event: 72 HOUR HEARING (VIDEO) NLV Date: 03/18/2019 Time: 9:30 am Judge: TYRRELL, NATALIE L Location: DEPARTMENT 2 Result: FIRST APPEARANCE HELD

03/20/2019 COMPLAINT SWORN TO & FILED COMPLAINT SWORN TO AND FILED:
03/20/2019 SET FOR COURT APPEARANCE SET FOR COURT APPEARANCE Event: FELONY ARRAIGNMENT NLV Date: 03/20/2019 Time: 8:30 am Judge: TYRRELL, NATALIE L Location: DEPARTMENT 2 Result: ARRAIGNMENT HEARING HELD
03/20/2019 OFFICERS PRESENT NLVJC DEPT 2 N. L. TYRRELL, JUDGE M. DIGIACOMO, SDA M. JOBE, SDA D. PAGE, SPD A. HILL, CLERK RECORDED BY JAVS
03/20/2019 ARRAIGNMENT HEARING HELD ARRAIGNMENT HEARING HELD DEFENDANT IS PRESENT IN COURT IN CUSTODY WITH CCDC D. PAGE CONFIRMS APPOINTMENT PASSED FOR STATUS CHECK CCDC NO BAIL
03/20/2019 SET FOR COURT APPEARANCE SET FOR COURT APPEARANCE Event: STATUS CHECK NLV Date: 03/25/2019 Time: 8:30 am Judge: TYRRELL, NATALIE L Location: DEPARTMENT 2

link: Clark County Justice Court Case Search

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back