Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one interview with the mom.

Thanks for this. The timeline even changes. Also info about her suppose to be in court. A man and woman in back. Geez

Wonder what time her court date was? Keep wishing I knew what time she planned on being home.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if she left on foot ( for whatever reason), and was the victim of a hit and run on the side of the road at dawn.

I don't have a problem thinking she left on foot. When you feel threatened and are really afraid you flee. I can see someone else giving her a ride and doing something bad to her. Bad people would take advantage of a woman in distress.

Like you're saying she could have gotten hit, died and someone got rid of the body. It's a possibility.

I doubt it.

At any rate, the searchers are limited as to what they can share. I only know when he's been called in and, at the end of the day, what the weather was like while he was out. Sometimes what they had for lunch if a local place donated the food. Beyond those things, I get very few updates from him. I get more from the news.
So the searchers are told to keep mum except for the basic facts?

I don't have a problem thinking she left on foot. When you feel threatened and are really afraid you flee. I can see someone else giving her a ride and doing something bad to her. Bad people would take advantage of a woman in distress.

Like you're saying she could have gotten hit, died and someone got rid of the body. It's a possibility.

I never thought it beyond possibility, either. People do abnormal things while under the influence.

I've been thinking through what Savanna's friend and Godmother to her children said and it would explain her ending up in the backseat of the car if one of the men was making her stay in the car.
I keep going back to how obvious it is she was with the man she has her arm around his arm and walking so close to him. That's the guy she wants to be with. At around 3:a.m. she talks with her Mom and she is in the front seat, AA man driving and someone in back yelling, Mom thought maybe two people in back but possibly the voices were the man driving and one in backseat. At that time she's fine. They've been driving for maybe 15 or 20 mins. There must be a reason Police are saying Savannah was in the backseat, what could that reason be? How do they know? Why did she change seats?
This gives me reason to think they forced her to go to the home she was last at with them. So if that's what happened it leads me to believe they raped her, killed her and disposed of the body. But we still have her phone going off at 8:30 a.m. Them knowing they were seen with her at the bar and most likely on cameras. You don't usually gang rape a woman and not think she's going to Police. You kill the victim so they don't identify you but they already left so much evidence the Police would have found them.
I'm going back to she willingly went with them and liked the guy she is seen close with.

Another thing is if the three men were there to pick up women they did a poor job of it by leaving with only one.

I'm still thinking this through but had to consider the info given by her close friend.

Wish we could figure out why her Mom saw her in the passenger seat but Police are saying she traveled in the backseat and why would they emphasize that?
Certainly, According to your scenario (and common one in many minds) .....the motivation was there...and they never made it to the residence...

According to ss Mom she was in a car face timing her from the backseat, African american male driving and another male in the passenger seat and a female in the backseat with SS. I'm not sure who did what or where, but I just find it highly likely that atleast one of those individuals are involved in what happen to her. MOO
Mom said SS was in front.
"There was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking."
Missing Kentucky Mom Savannah Spurlock Was Taken to Rural Home: Police

Police say she was transported in backseat so she went from front to back at some point.
"Spurlock, who gave birth to twins in December, was driven from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle."
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

The there is this which I am just seeing.
"The missing mother of four was reportedly seen in the backseat of a car with two of the men."
Savannah Spurlock: Kentucky woman has been missing a month
BBM

Sorry for jumping in and I can't give an opinion on local perspective of Toney but your right, they do work off of donations. That said they are a pretty well known and respected organization. The do have large fundraisers and events to raise money and I think some faithful backers. The demand for their services has increased with notoriety so may be making it harder financially. As I mentioned previously they are currently working 7 cases so may be spread thin. JMHO but having watched them for a few years and seeing their sincerity & dedication I can't see them turning down a case if they believe they can help. Hard position to be in availability of money vs finding a missing child or adult. All of this is JMHO
I agree it is a tough position and I have never thought these brave men and women do any searches for the money. I guess my biggest gripe would be they come and give their all and the town wants them but does the town realize these searchers need funds to operate. It's always to easy to let the other guy do it $$. I'm sure they hate asking for money and I hate that folks don't donate to such a much needed group that search for lost loved ones.
What got me started was when I read on their page they are currently involved in seven..yes seven searches for different missing ones. So far I have heard the local hotel gave them a room and the family fixed a dinner Sunday. Other than that crickets!!!

So the searchers are told to keep mum except for the basic facts?

It depends on the case and whether they're working with LE but, sometimes, yes. They may hear things about the crime that haven't been released to the public yet. If they find something, too, LE has to be contacted and if it's determined to be evidence then it has to be gathered and recorded in the proper way. They can't get on their phones and update their FB status with a, "Found a red shirt draped over a rock today on our search. Police took it in." Maybe that red shirt belonged to someone involved in the crime, maybe not, but if the story gets out then it can get out of hand. They're asked to wait for LE to make an announcement before they start talking about things that may, or may not, be relevant.

Mom said SS was in front.
"There was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking."
Missing Kentucky Mom Savannah Spurlock Was Taken to Rural Home: Police

Police say she was transported in backseat so she went from front to back at some point.
"Spurlock, who gave birth to twins in December, was driven from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle."
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

The there is this which I am just seeing.
"The missing mother of four was reportedly seen in the backseat of a car with two of the men."
Savannah Spurlock: Kentucky woman has been missing a month
BBM

One thought I have to front to back is that she moved to the back to "make out" with the guy.......and that's another reason I wondered if at first there WERE two people in the backseat. One got dropped off somewhere and SS moved from the front to the back. That's JMO, haven't read that anywhere at all.

Last edited:
I agree it is a tough position and I have never thought these brave men and women do any searches for the money. I guess my biggest gripe would be they come and give their all and the town wants them but does the town realize these searchers need funds to operate. It's always to easy to let the other guy do it $$. I'm sure they hate asking for money and I hate that folks don't donate to such a much needed group that search for lost loved ones.
What got me started was when I read on their page they are currently involved in seven..yes seven searches for different missing ones. So far I have heard the local hotel gave them a room and the family fixed a dinner Sunday. Other than that crickets!!!

Sometimes a local church or civics organization will supply meals to the searchers, but they mostly have to bring their own.(Here, anyway. I can't speak for other places.) And not all searches for all cases are treated equally. When Eden, the little girl, disappeared from here last fall they had hundreds of volunteers, lots of people donating food and supplies, etc. Yet there are other searches in which it's basically 3 guys with backpacks full of peanut butter and crackers.

I've been thinking that too. She could have been disoriented and just left on her own. Maybe the cell service sucked there and she walked to get a signal. Accidents do happen. It is possible.

I guess it wouldn't explain why they are searching the rivers.

I am fairly familiar with the area and it's my guess, it's due to connections in that Camp N. area. That's all I'll say due to TOS.

One thought I have to front to back is that she moved to the back to "make out" with the guy.......
I considered that but the guy she was with was driving and her in front so that would mean the guy in back started driving just so they could make out. Hmm m
Sounds like very young people and not someone in their twenties but anything is possible.

OOOHHH Now I understand what you are saying. And yes, 7! Hopefully people are using the donate button on their page. There are so many more costs than people realize. Travel, equipment, upkeep. And I know of one that has a job. Others may too. It's all volunteer. I can't imagine the emotional toll it takes on one. You can tell by one of Toney's videos about this case that his heart and soul are vested in finding SS.I imagine that is always the case. But you're right there are people who think "the other guy will do it". If that were the case they wouldn't be talking about low funds. $5 would help if people just did it. That said, this case has gone nationwide and one doesn't have to be from the area to want to help. I couldn't ignore the call for help and I don't even live in the state.

I considered that but the guy she was with was driving and her in front so that would mean the guy in back started driving just so they could make out. Hmm m
Sounds like very young people and not someone in their twenties but anything is possible.
There have been pages and pages dedicated to where she sat. What's the difference??? It was 3 o clock in the morning. Mom was probably half asleep. Savannah was in a car. That's about all we really know or even need to know. Everything else is nothing but speculation.

OOOHHH Now I understand what you are saying. And yes, 7! Hopefully people are using the donate button on their page. There are so many more costs than people realize. Travel, equipment, upkeep. And I know of one that has a job. Others may too. It's all volunteer. I can't imagine the emotional toll it takes on one. You can tell by one of Toney's videos about this case that his heart and soul are vested in finding SS.I imagine that is always the case. But you're right there are people who think "the other guy will do it". If that were the case they wouldn't be talking about low funds. $5 would help if people just did it. That said, this case has gone nationwide and one doesn't have to be from the area to want to help. I couldn't ignore the call for help and I don't even live in the state.
Thank you! I was so sad they even HAD TO ASK!

One thought I have to front to back is that she moved to the back to "make out" with the guy.......and that's another reason I wondered if at first there WERE two people in the backseat. One got dropped off somewhere and SS moved from the front to the back. That's JMO, haven't read that anywhere at all.
Or she became frightened at some point and demanded to return, struggled, and they put her in the back. But your scenario is possible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member