Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been pages and pages dedicated to where she sat. What's the difference??? It was 3 o clock in the morning. Mom was probably half asleep. Savannah was in a car. That's about all we really know or even need to know. Everything else is nothing but speculation.
LOL, some people weren't here for the discussion and it may be new to them.

Mom said SS was in front.
"There was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking."
Missing Kentucky Mom Savannah Spurlock Was Taken to Rural Home: Police

Police say she was transported in backseat so she went from front to back at some point.
"Spurlock, who gave birth to twins in December, was driven from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle."
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say

The there is this which I am just seeing.
"The missing mother of four was reportedly seen in the backseat of a car with two of the men."
Savannah Spurlock: Kentucky woman has been missing a month
BBM

The way they keep reporting where she was in the car and the two men, sounds like she was with two men in the backseat of the car. Now somebody saw them. ??? Good grief I wish they would give more detail or word it differently so this could be understood.

There have been pages and pages dedicated to where she sat. What's the difference??? It was 3 o clock in the morning. Mom was probably half asleep. Savannah was in a car. That's about all we really know or even need to know. Everything else is nothing but speculation.
Actually it is not "speculation". LE has been very consistent in referring to her ride as "being transported" in the back seat. Because of this statement it has made many of us wonder as to what transpired AFTER the call with her mother. And while "pages and pages" of discussion about it is indeed overkill - it does not go without saying that it is somewhat a relevant discussion to some.

To me I care because it MIGHT lead to knowing if something happened BEFORE they got to the house. Did she move to the back where someone tried to take advantage of her and she struggled and died? Did someone PULL her into the back. Were there really two people in the back like mom said and two upfront? Was one of those dropped off and another witness? Yes, speculation, but isn't that what we are trying to do here? Speculate to help better understand what happened?

Let's say they killed her in the car and went to the house to figure out what to do. That leaves 5 hours to dispose of her body, a lot of time and a LOT of area to cover! If she made it to the house, partied, died while they slept and they woke up at say, 7:30AM and had maybe an hour to dispose of her body, a ton of time and area difference there.

Last edited:
To me I care because it MIGHT lead to knowing if something happened BEFORE they got to the house. Did she move to the back where someone tried to take advantage of her and she struggled and died? Did someone PULL her into the back. Were there really two people in the back like mom said and two upfront? Was one of those dropped off and another witness? Yes, speculation, but isn't that what we are trying to do here? Speculate to help better understand what happened?

Or was it as usual bad reporting? This happens over and over again with today's newspapers. We here will never figure it all out and evidently LE is not interested enough to post in the newspapers how it happened.
They have said early on , I believe, she was transported in the back seat. No I don't have the link.
Mom is not well and could have gotten all mixed up at 3am.
Newspapers make mistakes all the time.
So there's that.
But page after page of back seat, front seat???

Or was it as usual bad reporting? This happens over and over again with today's newspapers. We here will never figure it all out and evidently LE is not interested enough to post in the newspapers how it happened.
They have said early on , I believe, she was transported in the back seat. No I don't have the link.
So there's that.

And, that is exactly why I scroll right on past the posts I don't care to read about. I've been at WS a long time, I get what you're saying, but it happens on every thread. Missy Bevers things were discussed over and over and over. THREADS, sooooo many threads worth. I get you don't want to read about it, but to some, it could play into their theories of what happened.

One thought I have to front to back is that she moved to the back to "make out" with the guy.......and that's another reason I wondered if at first there WERE two people in the backseat. One got dropped off somewhere and SS moved from the front to the back. That's JMO, haven't read that anywhere at all.
Do you think they were on their way to the residence on Perkins Lane and Fall Lick?

So there's that.

Mom is not well?

Actually it is not "speculation". LE has been very consistent in referring to her ride as "being transported" in the back seat. Because of this statement it has made many of us wonder as to what transpired AFTER the call with her mother. And while "pages and pages" of discussion about it is indeed overkill - it does not go without saying that it is somewhat a relevant discussion to some.
I tend to agree with LE's very consistent 'being transported' in the back seat as what happened.
Any speculation beyond that comes from mothers memory and news getting it mixed up and wrong over and over again and like the game telephone we speculate page after page.

I've been thinking through what Savanna's friend and Godmother to her children said and it would explain her ending up in the backseat of the car if one of the men was making her stay in the car.
I keep going back to how obvious it is she was with the man she has her arm around his arm and walking so close to him. That's the guy she wants to be with. At around 3:a.m. she talks with her Mom and she is in the front seat, AA man driving and someone in back yelling, Mom thought maybe two people in back but possibly the voices were the man driving and one in backseat. At that time she's fine. They've been driving for maybe 15 or 20 mins. There must be a reason Police are saying Savannah was in the backseat, what could that reason be? How do they know? Why did she change seats?
This gives me reason to think they forced her to go to the home she was last at with them. So if that's what happened it leads me to believe they raped her, killed her and disposed of the body. But we still have her phone going off at 8:30 a.m. Them knowing they were seen with her at the bar and most likely on cameras. You don't usually gang rape a woman and not think she's going to Police. You kill the victim so they don't identify you but they already left so much evidence the Police would have found them.
I'm going back to she willingly went with them and liked the guy she is seen close with.

Another thing is if the three men were there to pick up women they did a poor job of it by leaving with only one.

I'm still thinking this through but had to consider the info given by her close friend.

Wish we could figure out why her Mom saw her in the passenger seat but Police are saying she traveled in the backseat and why would they emphasize that?
How did police know she was in the back seat? One of the three men told them. Why did she change seats? If I had to guess, to be close to a guy that wasn't driving.

So there's that.

There's not a lot to discuss. Kind of stuck on what is confusing. Do you have anything interesting to share that would help find her or add to what may have happened?

The twins were in the hospital, she never had to care for them.
Respectfully, NICU babies are still cared for by there parents, and arguably require even more care from their parents even if visiting hours restrict the time. But IMO the twins would not have been in the NICU the whole month and were likely with their father much of the time. Even if dad had custody, it still doesn't mean SS didn't care for her babies.

There's not a lot to discuss. Kind of stuck on what is confusing. Do you have anything interesting to share that would help find her or add to what may have happened?
Right now I'm kind of trying to get everybody to recognize the wonderful job the Cajun search team has been doing. They found Emily Wade and now they are searching for seven other that are missing including Savannah.
Special people need to be recognized for their dedication in finding our missing and lost.
I noticed several of the men posing with their dogs don't seem old enough for retirement so I'm just guessing they help out when they can. Maybe days off from work or vacation and holiday time.
I'm just so very impressed with people that make it their life's work helping others.

How did police know she was in the back seat? One of the three men told them. Why did she change seats? If I had to guess, to be close to a guy that wasn't driving.

Why would the Police believe any of the men and report what they've said as fact?

Early on the only account for where she was sitting was in the front, now it seems after LE have been searching they are stating she was in the back and using the language of her being "transported" I feel as if this is due to information they have obtained. Not bad reporting. The links below are not "early on" in the investigation, but just days old.
Search for Savannah Spurlock continues on her birthday as crews focus on river
Police reveal missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock was taken to rural home by three men
Son of Missing Kentucky Mother Savannah Spurlock Celebrates Birthday as Search Continues

I keep seeing references to her mom not being well, with no back up to that- anyone have a link that discusses that as well as something that suggests what the relevance of that is to this?

Everything police have told us about what happened after SS left the bar except the cell phone dying has come from the 3 men. jmo

Let's say they killed her in the car and went to the house to figure out what to do. That leaves 5 hours to dispose of her body, a lot of time and a LOT of area to cover! If she made it to the house, partied, died while they slept and they woke up at say, 7:30AM and had maybe an hour to dispose of her body, a ton of time and area difference there.

Interesting scenario: Three leave in the car, one male drives; SS and the other male in the back. The male in the back finally can't control himself and becomes too aggressive with SS. A struggle ensues and maybe SS is struck unconscious (I'm being kind here). The male driver (the car that was towed) said "She's NOT coming to my house" and the two guys dump her (unconscious or dead) roadside or off a bridge. Then they fabricated the story about her coming to the house and walking off which would appear to be believable. You are welcome to elaborate or poo-poo this theory....

OK.....
......Any word from forensics about the towed vehicle?
......Did the police confirm she was in the house.............?

Think about it.....WHY are they searching the Kentucky River now.......You know she didn't take a hike there!!!!......She was probably *transported* there.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members