Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

I wonder if he's claiming to operate a taxi now? Could be an illegal thing, I suppose. Money may be tight with his wife on leave. So he drives around and offers rides for money. I accidentally rode with one of these sketchy companies in Boston

We do need to keep in mind that his family doesn't speak English as their first language. Will be easy to misinterpret their statements

Yes, I agree - money will be tight with her on maternity. He could well have been offering lifts. I wonder if he's picked up others before and whether they will come forward? I still believe its not him, its all a horrible accident or series of events and she ran off - the screams were her falling into freezing water. Poor girl!

Personally I don’t think he knows where she is , I’m thinking she was alive when they parted . I can’t see someone of his age and character not telling the police by now if there was an ‘end place’ to the search for her

I watched with sound. The reporter seems to be suggesting the same. Is he bundling Libby in?! How odd, though, to be casually rolling a cigarette one minute, then bundling a victim the next. Also, I'm not sure of the geography. Perhaps this is the wrong location for the actual abduction. I'm not very good at this.

I watched with sound. The reporter seems to be suggesting the same. Is he bundling Libby in?! How odd, though, to be casually rolling a cigarette one minute, then bundling a victim the next. Also, I'm not sure of the geography. Perhaps this is the wrong location for the actual abduction. I'm not very good at this.

And there was no pause to tap into a sat nav - he drove straight off

No good at bringing maps over, but the Blush shop (seen in vid) is across the crossroads from the bench. HTH

Looks like he is just putting a bag or a parcel in. Looks like whatever he puts in , he puts it in with ease to me.

If you look closely the person sits in themselves watch it a few times and play it using the slider at the bottom, if your phone or computer allows you can see it frame by frame
Oh, thank you. It's very hard to see, isn't it? With the time scale, surely there wasn't enough time for s conversation. I'm really confused. So, is this him leaving with an accomplice to go on a mission, then?

Edit: if it is opposite the bench, it's surely Libby?

Mum of butcher held by Libby Squire cops says he's innocent & 'scared of blood'

It says here, according to P's mum, ,that she is getting updates from the wife in the UK. So is she staying with friends now? I assumed she had gone home to Poland. I still think he is innocent and its all a series of unfortunate mistakes.

EDIT: I see what you guys mean now by the cutting marks on her arm. There are tons. The photo was big enough in this for me to see it

I've just watched and rewatched and watched the cctv again, the time frame is the perfect fit, the location is spot on, the actions of that man as he puts something in. It all fits.
The police have done an amazing job with this!
Exactly. They so have!

Do you think this is footage of Libby entering the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419