CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right but LE and the F Family know exactly where they were going. This probably will come out in trial.

IMO there will be a trial as PF will bring KK into this, he is not going down himself.

IMO there is another one or two people involved and they know exactly what happened even if they were not part of the murder....much like in the Anthony case....people knew what happened to Caylee but LE did not go after them for wha ever reason. I can only hope if there are others LE will change them too. .

We will have to wait and see.

I didn't know that!

MS has been a mouthpiece for KK all along, and this will be no different. She will say exactly what KK has told her to say.....this alone should violate that idiotic deal. But of course it won’t. Poor KK, just an innocent victim caught in a terrible situation she had absolutely no power to change. Where is that sarcasm font when you need it?
Let her talk. She clearly has a deficit in common sense. If she says anything that contradicts what KK has told LE, there will be serious consequences.

JMO

Of course! :) I'll just read here instead lol. Too many players in this game with NO moral compasses, including the BFF, obviously. It hurts my heart to listen to first hand :|

I know right...I mean like hey kk just helped a man try to cover up his fiance and mother to his 1yr old daughters murder, but hey she's a great friend with a big heart blah...blah...blah etc etc....just shut up!

I believe that she is being compensated, yes. And I think she'll show up all over the place in the media (social, msm, tabloids, ect.) for paid *gag* 'interviews' yes. moo
Yes, indeed. Those interviews will make us gag for sure. I'm kind of hoping the DA puts a GAG order on her, even though I will listen to every word if it's aired :)

I strongly believe that child is better served by being in the custody of the Berreth family.

I think that the prospect of her being raised by the mother of a murderer, is definitely not in her best interests.

We’ve seen this before, and there is a tendency to turn the killer into some sort of a martyr, and the victim into a villain.

No thanks.

That being said, I don’t think that her fighting for custody, is solid evidence as to her dislike for KB.

Although I certainly am not arguing that idea, as I believe it is far more probable than not, that she disliked Kelsey.

I just don’t think a custody fight, is solid evidence of this hatred.
I also don’t see how it would be in the child’s best interest being in the custody of the mother of the man who murdered her mother. Just writing this sounds so convoluted, but that may be due to bad sentence formulation.

Bottomline is whoever ends up raising this baby girl better make sure she NEVER gets to hear or believe that her dad killed her mom due to custody issues. Or even remotely related to her being born. Then she would always somehow feel that it’s her fault that her father killed her mother. That it’s her fault her mother is dead and her father in jail. It would be terrible.

Yes, indeed. Those interviews will make us gag for sure. I'm kind of hoping the DA puts a GAG order on her, even though I will listen to every word if it's aired :)

I hope so. Thank goodness her employers stopped talking. It doesn’t matter what she says now anyhow in my opinion.It’s what she did not say say months ago that really matters. She’s as morally bankrupt as KK.

Now I'm hangry.. and am going to go eat a caramel apple with cinnamon and heath bar bits on it to calm down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa