CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PF himself only had an hour’s notice at that first P.C. I think there were things LE knew from the get-go that led them to engineer it so that only the Berreths were there. JMO

An hour would have been plenty of notice for a concerned/worried man to attend. A man who actually cared about the missing mother of his child would have been there.

PF chose not to attend, no one stopped him from going. Had he put up a stink and insisted on attending but was kept from doing so his attorneys at the time would have told the public about it.

I'm sure he told lies about her but she was far too clean cut and had a profession that would never allow anyone to buy anything too outrageous (likes drugs and a wild lifestyle). I think he had his circle of friends and family thinking they were broken up and just co-parenting. That would look very plausible with Kelsey living 15 miles away.

I'm quite curious about what CB knows about the real nature of their relationship. When she described it as "loving", I didn't necessarily buy that she really thought that and thought it might be to keep Frazee off guard and not feeling she suspected him. But, didn't she also say that Kelsey said something about PF possibly picking up a Christmas tree? If that's true, then Kelsey may have been unaware of how much he wanted out. I don't know if it's because he mislead her - telling her one thing (we'll make a life together) and his circle of contacts something else, or if she engaged in magical thinking (not uncommon when trying to make things work). So sad.

CB may have been kept in the dark about a lot of things by KB in order not to worry her. I think KB was naive and convinced herself things would improve. Unless someone has been in an abusive relationship themselves or had a daughter go through it, most people do not realize one of the landmark signs of emotional abuse is the isolation of the victim from her family support system. KB might not have told them the truth about her relationship because she didn't want to worry them.

I agree this case is very sad.

JMO

I shouldn’t be asking these questions before the evidence comes out but I’m struggling with a few things. What is it about the relationship with KK that makes PF think he could solicit her for murder in the first place and be confident that she wouldn’t report him. Was KK coincidentally in town on Thanksgiving when KB was killed? Or did she drop everything to drive 800 miles just to help him “move the phone”?

Something isn’t adding up to me, regarding her charges vs the appearance of the circumstances. I think @MassGuy is right and she’s probably more involved than they have evidence to prove.

P.S. congratulations massguy on the super bowl win.
Great questions! I’m thinking PF was confident KK wouldn’t report him bc he had something she wanted (eg “future together”) or otherwise he would give her something she wouldn’t want, “misery” like threats/blackmailing etc.

IMO KK wouldn’t have reported PF had he not been arrested. At least not for a long time. The arrest, caused by stupid mistakes in their plan, meant their loyalty contract went to hell and a hand basket.

I’m thinking both PF and KK are livid with each other for messing up big time. Messing up as in getting caugh. Not messing up in regards to murder. MOO.

"Friend speaks out in support of Idaho nurse LINKED TO Kelsey Berreth CASE."
BBM
How about rewording that headline to read "Friend speaks out in support of Idaho nurse "charged in" Kelsey Berreth "murder case." Just a wee bit closer to the truth.

Agreed. It’s barely been two days since her agreement to not speak to the media... I wonder if the DA could amend that to include friends, etc. speaking to the media on her behalf. I wish he would!
Well, maybe it's not so bad...maybe they will open the door to something they should regarding KK...and she will get burned for it later.

BBM
How about rewording that headline to read "Friend speaks out in support of Idaho nurse "charged in" Kelsey Berreth "murder case." Just a wee bit closer to the truth.
Ha! That was nicely (locally) spun, good catch. (moo)

Sure. I’m referring to PF’s mother though, and what she knew about the whole situation.

We can make guesses, but we don’t know what PF was telling her about KB.

PF lived separately from KB, and his mother would not be privy to the true nature of their relationship.

He could have been feeding her lies, and she might have believed them.

It’s also possible that his mother just didn’t like KB.

We don’t know.
But we know the poor child had not seen her mom in ten days at the first missing person's broadcast. Had I had a fifteen month old child, alligators with barbedwire would not have kept me away. A young mom unaccounted for ten days is highly unusual but so is one week or three days over one week. In my household anyone, not being where they are suppose to be and safely home within an hour warrants an immediate call back or text. It is just life these days.

Last edited:
Trying to catch up to everyone tonight...and just had my own DUH wow am I stupid moment today.
I'm sure you all already realized this but somehow it just went right over my head. I kept wondering why this big guy would try to get KK to kill lil KB. I thought it was just to frame her for it later..and I still think that's part of it because not for one hot second do I think PF wanted anything major with KK.
But....DUH...it's because she is a nurse... and could get drugs..or inject something in KB..and he wouldn't have to do anything...never get caught.
DUH...I'm so stupid. Sorry y'all, I just can't think like that. Someone mentioned it a while back..and I still didn't get it...now I do.

No way she just "moved" a phone...she drove 800 miles to "move" a phone for her booty call? nah, no way.

Looks like she will be on tomorrow morning. So I guess that's how she is getting around not speaking to the media, she's using other people to speak for her. And to get her word out. I'm sure that she gave permission to her best friend to do this to put her in a better light?
Yeah, I’ll bet she’s doing this with KK’s blessing.

“Despite the fact that she knew about a murder before it happened, and participated in its coverup, she’s a wonderful person.”

Good luck with that spin.

BBM

Would "Former Friend" be more accurate? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member