Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #4 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full charges put to Pawel Relowicz
The full charges put to Pawel Relowicz were:

• Between December 7 and December 10, 2017, you entered as a trespasser to a property in Raglan Street and stoke therein of a value unknown three vibrators
  • On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
  • Between December 1 and December 4, 2017, in Hull, namely Lambton Street, you entered as a trespasser and stoke therein a PlayStation 4 console, a controller and £25 in cash
  • Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs
  • On January 23, 2018, in Estuary Street you observed another person doing a private act know that person did not consent to being observed for your sexual gratification
So he's been masturbating on Libby's street last month?!

He's accused of a crime in the street Libby lives. Maybe he did recognise her if he spends his time loitering around streets.

I imagine there's a number of other things he may have done but hasn't been charged with. Also interesting everything was during winter when it's darker much more of time.

On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place

JMO but if he's already been accused of something like this LITERALLY on Libby's street then I'm betting he already knew Libby by sight and had even potentially been stalking her, JMO.

There were no submissions as far as I can see

The judge has simply kicked for touch based on the papers. And obviously it is far from unusual for unsophisticated defendants to "rot on remand"

But on the other hand, it seems tailor made to apply for bail, given he may well not get a custodial sentence for the burglaries.
There doesn't appear to have been an application for bail.

It's possible that his solicitor has advised him that he would be safer to remain in custody.

Safer physically and also hard to incriminate yourself further if you are banged up in cell. Unless of course you are talking to a prison chaplain who violates your expectation of privacy (Vicent Tabak flashback).

There doesn't appear to have been an application for bail.

It's possible that his solicitor has advised him that he would be safer to remain in custody.

Safer physically and also hard to incriminate yourself further if you are banged up in cell. Unless of course you are talking to a prison chaplain who violates your expectation of privacy (Vicent Tabak flashback).

I am not too sure of procedure here because we have started in such a low Court instead of the High Court

It might be simply that as he was charged late on a sunday nite he is swiftly before the magistrate monday am and banged up.

Now that the matter is transferred to the Crown Court, any bail application would be made there, once his barrister has time to prepare?

So in other words, his counsel doesn't argue this on his feet in the magistrates court because it is not the correct venue?

I do agree that he may not want to get out right now.

The guy was so brazen he's accused of entering a house DOWN HIS OWN STREET to steal sex toys. Who burgles so close to home, unless he was on some kind of power trip? And that's in addition to being accused of sexual stuff down Libby's own street.

Full charges put to Pawel Relowicz
The full charges put to Pawel Relowicz were:

• Between December 7 and December 10, 2017, you entered as a trespasser to a property in Raglan Street and stoke therein of a value unknown three vibrators
  • On January 19, 2019, in a public place namely Wellesley Avenue, you committed an act outraging public decency by behaving in an indecent manner by masturbating in a public place
  • Between December 1 and December 4, 2017, in Hull, namely Lambton Street, you entered as a trespasser and stoke therein a PlayStation 4 console, a controller and £25 in cash
  • Between January 25 and January 28, 2019, you entered as a trespasser in Ventnor Street and stole a computer laptop, a Kindle, a speaker, a quantity of sex toys, condoms, knickers and photographs
  • On January 23, 2018, in Estuary Street you observed another person doing a private act know that person did not consent to being observed for your sexual gratification

I wonder if he committed more offences they don't know about (yet).

Yes but where is poor Libby? Being held captive somewhere for his sexual deviancy and to use his stolen sex toys on?? (though you all know i think the poor young woman is in the river)

Sorry to quote myself above, but I really do wonder now if the Police were right in searching for her - is she being held somewhere? I hope all people in Hull are being vigilant right now as he is probably the only person who knows where she is

Interesting info in this book here about the motivation of these types of crimes and what they often escalate to, which disturbingly is often murder!

" In fetish burglaries, the dynamics are overt and obvious since the offender is typically stealing female underwear, shoes, scarves or hairbrushes. Ressler and Schatchtman (1992) note that fetish burglars "take these items for auto erotic purposes"

https://bit.ly/2WPToqJ

The guy was so brazen he's accused of entering a house DOWN HIS OWN STREET to steal sex toys. Who burgles so close to home, unless he was on some kind of power trip? And that's in addition to being accused of sexual stuff down Libby's own street.
Somebody so driven by their sexual perversion that they have literally no impulse control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz