CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS said KKL didn't know until recently that PF was engaged to another woman and that PF and KB had a child together. It doesn't seem like a stretch to me for "recently" to mean Sept. or Oct. 2018.

Nurse who pleaded guilty in missing Colorado mom case feared for her life, friend says
MOO

A truer statement, I’ve never heard! I tend to think she knew before that, but possibly not. PF first solicited someone in September. It’s not a stretch to say it was KK. They’re trying to make her look like she’s more innocent than she appears. Nah, we ain’t buying it!;)

I'm on the fence, but PF needing a bullet proof vest and KK not makes me scratch my head.
You won't like my post, and it's not my opinion exactly but a stray thought I have entertained for a long time since I first vaguely heard of another scorned woman/love triangle... it could be that PF is the one in protective custody.

There is something about the whole plot that, for me, reeks of female scheming. And KK has an identifiable motive where PF's is unknown and only guessed about.

It makes no sense to me that KK was in a relationship with PF 15 years ago, has always carried a torch for him, hooked up with him again in 2016, the love of her life - then in 2018 he is now suddenly evil incarnate, may have killed before, is soliciting KK to commit murder for months, threatening her, threatening her children, and KK is blabbing all this to her BFF to spread the word that PF is going to murder KB - then KK goes to CO to help dispose of evidence.

It looks like KK was setting up PF for months.

...It’s also possible that his mother just didn’t like KB...
I have read that KB was on the shy and quiet side until you got to know her. I think that it was her childhood friend who said that.

I also think that KB did not want to live with PF's mother. KB's mother has said that they were supposed to get a place of their own, but that was delayed due to financial reasons.

This may have rubbed PF's mother the wrong way. Also, if he were saying negative remarks about her to his mother, she, more than likely, is going to be looking at KB through this negative lens.

FTR, I believe that KB was a really decent person with Christian values. I think that PF presented himself to be something he was not. It's just tragic that PF was capable of such hideous behavior. I don't think KB ever saw this coming until it was too late.

JMO.

Last edited:
Even if a past BF contacted me to be involved in destroying or creating evidence, even if he did threaten my children, I would contact the police in a heartbeat.

I wonder if KK ever confessed to a mercy killing to PF or some other criminal activity that he used to leverage her into cooperation.

You won't like my post, and it's not my opinion exactly but a stray thought I have entertained for a long time since I first vaguely heard of another scorned woman/love triangle... it could be that PF is the one in protective custody.

There is something about the whole plot that, for me, reeks of female scheming. And KK has an identifiable motive where PF's is unknown and only guessed about.

It makes no sense to me that KK was in a relationship with PF 15 years ago, has always carried a torch for him, hooked up with him again in 2016, ghe love of her life - then in 2018 he is now suddenly evil incarnate, may have killed before, is soliciting KK to commit murder for months, threatening her, threatening her children, and KK is blabbing all this to her BFF to spread the word that PF is going to murder KB - then KK goes to CO to help dispose of evidence.

It looks like KK was setting up PF for months.

IF thats the case then she sure did a masterful job of fooling LE and FBIo_O....moo
heck they even gave her a plea

Last edited:
I have read that KB was on the shy and quiet side until you got to know her. I think that it was her childhood friend who said that.

I also think that KB did not want to live with PF's mother. KB's mother has said that they were supposed to get a place of their own, but that was delayed due to financial reasons.

This may have rubbed PF's mother the wrong way. Also, if he were saying negative remarks about her to his mother, she,more than likely, is going to be looking at KB through this negative lens.

FTR, I believe that KB was a really decent person with Christian values. I think that PF presented himself to be something he was not. It's just tragic that PF was capable of such hideous behavior. I don't think KB ever saw this coming until it was too late.

JMO.
Yup, I agree with your thoughts.

As to Kelsey and PF, I think she did see another side of him, but the fact that she had a baby with him, played against her.

She likely realized that he wasn’t what he initially projected, but she still thought things would work out.

They didn’t of course.

MS said KKL didn't know until recently that PF was engaged to another woman and that PF and KB had a child together. It doesn't seem like a stretch to me for "recently" to mean Sept. or Oct. 2018.

Nurse who pleaded guilty in missing Colorado mom case feared for her life, friend says
MOO
I thought I saw another video where they made the claim that that Patrick portrayed Kelsey as if she were crazy and may hurt the baby. So their story is that he finely told KKL about the baby at the same time he was claiming Kelsey was crazy and would harm the baby? Was he using his claim that Kelsey was crazy as an excuse for his lies? Funny how KKL didn't reach her own conclusion that Patrick was crazy for keeping the engagement and baby a secret from her.

Forest service grazing leases are ten year contracts, tied to an owned home ranch of 35 acres or more. There is a preference upon renewal, so they often stay with the home ranch through multiple sales. The "Owned home ranch" can be owned outright, or the lessee can have a contract for sale and proven ability to pay for it, or can be the sole heir by legally posted will and testament. The home ranch must have the equipment and facilities to gather and ship as many head of livestock as can be grazed on the high altitude grazing lease. The average high altitude lease in the USFS Rocky Mountain Region is 208 acres, and the range is capable of supporting about one head per acre. Source: US Forest Service (multiple sites).
The Dad With a Phone tracked down PF's lease near Guffey and attempted to photograph it with his drone. He got some absolutely beautiful shots of the high Colorado Rockies, but no information about this case, that I could see.
PF posted his "P-F" brand as his banner pic on MSM in 2015. Colorado registers the same brand for cattle or horses, but the specific registration information is only available by purchasing the expensive (printed) state brand book.
I hope this helps you on your hunt!
The cattle have been sold, and are no longer listed on the website:
- CONSIGNMENTS
MOO
Thank you Dave F. It helped. The brand would be called the P Bar F. Brands are registered in Colorado and considered property. That is helpful. It is interesting that the 85 head were grazing on forest lease. I would have thought private land and still do. Might be a few more strays out there. Interesting that KB’s father would have been on the same trail with a drone.

We have to remember that KK and PF were business partners on horses. Don’t know where the horses are kept or how the ownership is held? Sounds like they still are co-owners. KK wasn’t afraid to partner with PF on livestock or swapping body fluids. Now that KK is a convicted felon in a homicide she is suddenly afraid. Go figure.

IF thats the case then she sure did a masterful job of fooling LE and FBI....moo
heck they even gave her a plea
ITA that the investigation and DA's office case against PF is likely just exactly as it seems with KK getting the deal for the more minor role.

We all hope Feb 19 is going to be very clarifying. :)

I just got around to watching Michelle Stein’s CBS interview.

I am genuinely impressed that every person that KK rolls out to defend her, actually makes things look even worse.

I don’t think she knows how public relations works.

That’s a shame. :eek:

...It looks like KK was setting up PF for months.
LE better have solid evidence to back up KK's version because the defense is going to present what you are saying--pointing to KK as the jealous female who drove hundreds of miles to murder KB and then decided to frame PF once she was caught.

No reasonable jury is going to believe that KK was deathly afraid of PF. Yet, she chose to drive to his town alone and help him in the aftermath.

Any normal person would call police with the solicitations and the threats and definitely would not be driving out of state alone to spend time near and/or with him.

SF's claim that her son was at home the entire time was not lost on me. She was saying this for a reason. This is his alibi; namely, that he couldn't have possibly done all that LE is saying that he did because he never left the home after getting the baby.

JMO.

Several posters have questioned why no-one in Idaho is talking (other than the three celebrities).

Is there a subtlety I’ve missed? Aside from the rodeo circuit closing ranks, is she well connected? Is her family a big employer locally, or something like that? Are they in a position of influence?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member