CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE better have solid evidence to back up KK's version because the defense is going to present what you are saying--pointing to KK as the jealous female who drove hundreds of miles to murder KB and then decided to frame PF once she was caught.

No reasonable jury is going to believe that KK was deathly afraid of PF. Yet, she chose to drive to his town alone and help him in the aftermath.

Any normal person would call police with the solicitations and the threats and definitely would not be driving out of state alone to spend time near and/or with him.

SF's claim that her son was at home the entire time was not lost on me. She was saying this for a reason. This is his alibi; namely, that he couldn't have possibly done all that LE is saying that he did because he never left the home after getting the baby.

JMO.
I must be missing something? When did SF claim PF never left home after picking up the baby?

Thank you Dave F. It helped. The brand would be called the P Bar F. Brands are registered in Colorado and considered property. That is helpful. It is interesting that the 85 head were grazing on forest lease. I would have thought private land and still do. Might be a few more strays out there. Interesting that KB’s father would have been on the same trail with a drone.

We have to remember that KK and PF were business partners on horses. Don’t know where the horses are kept or how the ownership is held? Sounds like they still are co-owners. KK wasn’t afraid to partner with PF on livestock or swapping body fluids. Now that KK is a convicted felon in a homicide she is suddenly afraid. Go figure.
It wasn't KB's father. It was a guy who has a website, or a blog, "Dad with a Phone". He also runs Woodland Park Underground. It was not Kelsey's actual dad.

I thought I saw another video where they made the claim that that Patrick portrayed Kelsey as if she were crazy and may hurt the baby. So their story is that he finely told KKL about the baby at the same time he was claiming Kelsey was crazy and would harm the baby? Was he using his claim that Kelsey was crazy as an excuse for his lies? Funny how KKL didn't reach her own conclusion that Patrick was crazy for keeping the engagement and baby a secret from her.
Yes, that was PR: Patty said, "That he felt that Kelsey was going to harm the child, that she was crazy." Frazee clad in bulletproof vest at Thursday's hearing

I don't know if their story is that PF told KKL or if she found out some other way, but I have no trouble believing PF tried to claim KB was crazy and may hurt the baby. He had to have some excuse to justify the solicitation, and yes, he could have told KKL this at the same time she found out about the engagement and baby K.

It wouldn't surprise me if we never hear a satisfactory explanation as to any conclusions KKL reached. I don't buy "she was scared." Not an excuse.
MOO

Just curious how many people believe that PF and KK had a sexual relationship within weeks of the murder? I certainly do.
Yeah, Michelle Stein’s adamant statement that KK didn’t participate in the murder, was very different from her answer in regards to a recent sexual relationship between the two.

Sounds like a yes to me.

Obviously Kelsey's murder was planned. Did PF intend to involve KK's help from the start? Had she not visited him for Thanksgiving, would he have postponed it? How likely is it at the moment that there are other accomplices?
Appears from interviews that he did intend to involve her, but to what extent is yet to be determined. According the her plea statement she learned PF had committed a homicide on November 22, 2018 and according to her statement she was involved with the phone on November 24, 2018/November 25, 2018. Appears she was aware of an intent to kill KB prior to November 22 but didn't "learn" of it until after it happened. When she "learned" he had committed a homicide she then assisted with doing something with the evidence. Was she in CO prior to November 24/25th? That's anyone's guess so far....could there be other accomplices? I think that is totally possible. I would like to know if there is any mention of anyone/anything happening late afternoon of Thanksgiving Day, November 22 and Saturday, November 24..... like all day Friday, November 23rd. I haven't seen anything about that day mentioned yet. This is one day I am waiting to see if I hear anything about.

Does this read like a goat rodeo??? It should, because that's how weird this whole case has played out so far :)..... and no offense to goats, they're too cute :)

Yeah, Michelle Stein’s adamant statement that KK didn’t participate in the murder, was very different from her answer in regards to a recent sexual relationship between the two.

Sounds like a yes to me.
So, KK has "never seen that kind of evil in anybody" but she has NO problem with sleeping with that "evil." Take that for what it's worth. *huge eye roll* :)

"Joe and Patty Rockstahl told our sister station KMVT an employees showed up for work one day in October visibly upset. She told to the Rockstahls that a man had asked her best friend to kill the mother of his child."

Frazee clad in bulletproof vest at Thursday's hearing

First meme I've ever made. Please share it.

2tfd64.jpg

Attachments

• Kelsey.jpg
    Kelsey.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 15
Yes, that was PR: Patty said, "That he felt that Kelsey was going to harm the child, that she was crazy." Frazee clad in bulletproof vest at Thursday's hearing

I don't know if their story is that PF told KKL or if she found out some other way, but I have no trouble believing PF tried to claim KB was crazy and may hurt the baby. He had to have some excuse to justify the solicitation. It wouldn't surprise me if we never hear a satisfactory explanation as to any conclusions KKL reached. I don't buy "she was scared." Not an excuse.
MOO
I don’t buy that she was “scared,” and I have issues with the idea that he ever threatened her.

“Kelsey is so dangerous that she needs to be killed to protect the baby,” is one excuse.

But when you couple that with him essentially saying “I’m so dangerous that I will kill you if you don’t help,” it just doesn’t work.

Is Kelsey dangerous and that’s the justification? Or are both of you so dangerous that murdering to protect the baby is a moot point?

ETA: KK was likely still sleeping with PF, so he’s so dangerous that you are intimate with him? Ok then.

These are mutually exclusive ideas.

MS has been a mouthpiece for KK all along, and this will be no different. She will say exactly what KK has told her to say.....this alone should violate that idiotic deal. But of course it won’t. Poor KK, just an innocent victim caught in a terrible situation she had absolutely no power to change. Where is that sarcasm font when you need it?

I am way behind, and have just read about MS, speaking up for KK.
YUK.:eek:
Why did MS not report to LE, or the R's about KK's conversations.:eek:
What a bunch of creeps, not realizing how low they are.:(:(
Now their 15 mins fame, over and over again.
Hope this is all stopped, as with R's interviews, and these jerks obtain loads of negative publicity.:):)
What about their moral duties: an innocent woman was murdered, they did nothing, and now seek fame.
Creeps +++.
I am going for a walk with my sweet dog, to check out the sunshine.
MOO.

I don’t buy that she was “scared,” and I have issues with the idea that he ever threatened her.

“Kelsey is so dangerous that she needs to be killed to protect the baby,” is one excuse.

But when you couple that with him essentially saying “I’m so dangerous that I will kill you if you don’t help,” it just doesn’t work.

Is Kelsey dangerous and that’s the justification? Or are both of you so dangerous that murdering to protect the baby is a moot point?

ETA: KK was likely still sleeping with PF, so he’s so dangerous that you are intimate with him? Ok then.

These are mutually exclusive ideas.
Yes, and that's why none of this makes any sense.

Yeah, it doesn’t work like that, this ain’t the movies.

A team of geniuses couldn’t pull off a frame job like that.
LOL. You always say that! But that's the story KKL's crew is pushing.

I put myself in MS's shoes and given her maturity (not a kid). If your BFF came to you in fear with this story, even if you promise not to tell anyone, you go to police. Death threats, threats against children, maybe blackmail, these acts are also crimes as related by MS, the R's, per KK allegedly by PF.

IMO MS isn't just stupid, she is LYING. MS says PF is evil, KK was in fear, legitimate fear for her life.

You go to police with that - not to save KB - to save yourself if you're KK, to save your BFF if you're MS. The case is better than a movie, it's a conspiracy of lies and a real person is dead.

Several posters have questioned why no-one in Idaho is talking (other than the three celebrities).

Is there a subtlety I’ve missed? Aside from the rodeo circuit closing ranks, is she well connected? Is her family a big employer locally, or something like that? Are they in a position of influence?

TIA

Hard to say, but I think it's a generally close-lipped community. I think early on the local paper had an editorial saying (paraphrasing here) people should quit trash-talking, shut the rumor mill down and let LE do its job. In the first hours after the news about KK broke, the local paper's headline was more judiciously worded than the others I saw. I can't recall the exact wording, but it was more like 'association between local nurse and Colorado accused' or something - very desensationalized.

The local press would probably keep up with rodeo news, I think her folks are kind of local rodeo royalty - mom was also a rodeo queen. Here's some out-of-towners spewing trash about a popular hometown girl and, by extension, her family? Yeah, I can see a bit of local media circling the wagons.

When you get right down to it, no one in Florissant or Woodland Park is really talking, either. I get the feeling that KB didn't have many local friends - just a neighbor or two that she really only knew to say 'hi' to and her co-workers. However, PF's been there for 20 years and the community has still been very close-lipped.

After watching the video my question is what happens if KK’s testimony in her plea deal contradicts with what she told her friend about when she found out about KB and PF engagement and having a baby together? Her friend may screw things up and end up hurting her plea imo. Then what happens? Do they put the friend on the witness stand? The way this is unfolding I hope it doesn’t work against prosecuting PF. I’m starting to wonder if the DA is regretting excepting her plea. She’s too full of *advertiser censored* to believe anything that comes out of her yapper! Moo

LOL. You always say that! But that's the story KKL's crew is pushing.

I put myself in MS's shoes and given her maturity (not a kid). If your BFF came to you in fear with this story, even if you promise not to tell anyone, you go to police. Death threats, threats against children, maybe blackmail, these acts are also crimes as related by MS, the R's, per KK allegedly by PF.

IMO MS isn't just stupid, she is LYING. MS says PF is evil, KK was in fear, legitimate fear for her life.

You go to police with that - not to save KB - to save yourself if you're KK, to save your BFF if you're MS. The case is better than a movie, it's a conspiracy of lies and a real person is dead.
I think all of these people are absolutely horrible human beings.

Ironically, I think they are terrible because they are being truthful.

I believe that KK did tell them these things, and they still failed to report it. That’s on them, and reflects poorly (to say the least).

But the fact that KK is a terrible person, and her friends are terrible people, doesn’t make them legally complicit in the crime itself.

I firmly believe that PF did the killing on his own, and KK helped in the coverup.

I also believe that the evidence will prove irrefutable.

Even if a past BF contacted me to be involved in destroying or creating evidence, even if he did threaten my children, I would contact the police in a heartbeat.

I wonder if KK ever confessed to a mercy killing to PF or some other criminal activity that he used to leverage her into cooperation.
That would be blackmail.

I am highly suspicious of KK's "maybe PF has killed before!" drama as related by the R's via MS. Maybe KK and PF are like Diane Zamora and David Graham, but were not caught? Were there any missing rodeo queen contestants back when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn