CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Kelsey's murder was planned. Did PF intend to involve KK's help from the start? Had she not visited him for Thanksgiving, would he have postponed it? How likely is it at the moment that there are other accomplices?

If it was just him, he had a lot to do on Thanksgiving weekend, he had to kill her, clean up, and dispose of her, all while taking care of a 15 month old. I am fairly certain he had help.

I know that many disagree with me, but I do believe that KK was scared and that fear was a driving force in her involvement. It's not an excuse and she should certainly be held accountable for her actions/ lack of action (I'd love to see the eventual sentence include at least some jail time, but I doubt that will happen), but I think that she is weak more than evil. Clearly PF is a manipulator and an all around not great guy, and I'm sure that hindsight is 20/20. I'll be interested to learn more as additional details come to light.

I'm kind of baffled by MS willingly inserting herself into the situation. Going on TV to basically say "oh hey, just a reminder that I also knew details of this case that could have possibly changed its outcome" doesn't seem like a good decision from any angle, IMO.

Why do you believe KK was scared and that fear drove her involvement?

Can you post a little more information on the aution site and PF ranch. I am looking into two more counties he may have had cattle in.
35 acres is just a parcel in a subdivision. PF is no rancher but he or his mother owned cattle.
Forest service grazing leases are ten year contracts, tied to an owned home ranch of 35 acres or more. There is a preference upon renewal, so they often stay with the home ranch through multiple sales. The "Owned home ranch" can be owned outright, or the lessee can have a contract for sale and proven ability to pay for it, or can be the sole heir by legally posted will and testament. The home ranch must have the equipment and facilities to gather and ship as many head of livestock as can be grazed on the high altitude grazing lease. The average high altitude lease in the USFS Rocky Mountain Region is 208 acres, and the range is capable of supporting about one head per acre. Source: US Forest Service (multiple sites).
The Dad With a Phone tracked down PF's lease near Guffey and attempted to photograph it with his drone. He got some absolutely beautiful shots of the high Colorado Rockies, but no information about this case, that I could see.
PF posted his "P-F" brand as his banner pic on MSM in 2015. Colorado registers the same brand for cattle or horses, but the specific registration information is only available by purchasing the expensive (printed) state brand book.
I hope this helps you on your hunt!
The cattle have been sold, and are no longer listed on the website:
- CONSIGNMENTS
MOO

Last edited:
Maybe. maybe not.

If PF killed KB without bloodshed and didn't dismember her, there's wouldn't be much clean-up. He wouldn't even have to worry about fingerprints because he was a regular visitor. He could have killed her, popped Baby K in the cab and KB in the pickup bed, taken Baby K home to mom and gone off to dispose of KB's body.

I would be somewhat surprised if he hadn't figured out where he was going to leave KB's body ahead of time.

I suspect that when KK said PF was truly 'evil', it was because she saw a side of him that she hadn't seen before. From what the admittedly unreliable R's said, there was one exchange between PF and KK that really shook her - he got vicious in a way she hadn't witnessed before. I suspect that's when he may have threatened her kids and yes, she would have considered any threat to her kids 'evil'.

Just curious. I didn't watch anything on the CW case and didn't see many photos.

Did he wear a bulletproof vest? Seems to me someone - maybe the Sheriff - said it's standard practice in Colorado in high-profile cases. PF is not wearing one because there have been threats.

Yeah, bulletproof vests required for anything higher that a Class 6 Felony, on Colorado Annual Slide-Off Festival Day, I'm thinking.
IMO

He lives in a rural area, they all wear "clunker" work boots and no you are not going to dress up to go to the local breakfast joint.
Maybe in the city you would but not in Florissant.
I only said, and read my writing, they could have. Why? because we have no idea where they were going. We do not know.
Many scenario's when you do not know. Yes fleeing could have been one but it is not at the top of my list. JMO

I don't find the idea that they planned on fleeing to be even remotely probable. They don't have the means and there would be nowhere to hide.

I agree w/all of the above, and I think we may end up being a bit surprised when all is said and done.
Glad to know someone else agrees that there MAY be a missing link with all of this so far. I can understand PF being separated from the general population in the county jail due to high profile case, etc... CW was (but then he also murdered his own kids)....but wearing a bullet proof vest out to a custody hearing??? Something just doesn't sit right with me about that. It could be nothing more that LE playing it safe... or playing it safe because there MAY be something more.

Totally agree with you @BingoBongo .... there is at least one surprise coming. Hopefully by Feb 19th.

"Mistress nurse was unaware that killer fiance Patrick Frazee was engaged or had a child and only disposed of Kelsey Berreth's cell phone over fears he would murder her next says friend"

I don't believe this for one minute. Did KK think PF solicited her to kill a random stranger? They are trying to distance KK from the murder but all they are doing is adding motive.

I agree! Let’s just hope their strategy keeps backfiring.

I don't believe that he threatened her kids, ever. If she's such a tough cowgirl, she'd have gone straight to the police if he did and not taken any BS. moo

If someone threatened my kids, NO WAY am I ever going anywhere near them, ever again. And they'd be lucky if I didn't tell a few burly friends about the threats.
Hard to believe that she was so scared for her kids lives---and yet she drove 800 miles to spend Turkey Day with him.

Glad to know someone else agrees that there MAY be a missing link with all of this so far. I can understand PF being separated from the general population in the county jail due to high profile case, etc... CW was (but then he also murdered his own kids)....but wearing a bullet proof vest out to a custody hearing??? Something just doesn't sit right with me about that. It could be nothing more that LE playing it safe... or playing it safe because there MAY be something more.

Totally agree with you @BingoBongo .... there is at least one surprise coming. Hopefully by Feb 19th.
I'm on the fence, but PF needing a bullet proof vest and KK not makes me scratch my head.

In my experience, nobody ever truly knows what anyone is capable of regardless as to how well you know them. We barely know what we, ourselves, are capably of until we find ourselves in that exact same situation.

100% true. If that primal animal instinct kicks in, many humans will find themselves saying and/or doing things that they never would’ve thought they’d say/do.

If PF killed KB without bloodshed and didn't dismember her, there's wouldn't be much clean-up.
If that was the case, how can the police be certain that she is dead? IMO he made a mess, but had plenty of time for a cleanup and the police probably discovered evidence on their second visit to her house.

I'm on the fence, but PF needing a bullet proof vest and KK not makes me scratch my head.

I think either a) there's a 3rd person yet to be arrested/implicated/named in the murder that may want to harm PF or b) Some of KB's relatives and/or friends are very angry (understandably so) since PF will not say where her body is (or they know where her body is and it cannot be recovered). Scratching my head on that one too. I'd rather he didn't have that vest on myself. just sayin'. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny