Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She may or may not have been looking for a "hook up" I think her attire suggests she was. Nothing wrong with that. I think she knew what the guys were looking for. jmo
I reject that notion based on what she was wearing. Another woman could be dressed similarly while at a bar with her husband - with no intent to "hook up."

I reject that notion based on what she was wearing. Another woman could be dressed similarly while at a bar with her husband - with no intent to "hook up."

As I mentioned already, I would dress like this. I’m not married, but do not go out with the intent to “hook up”.

ETA: my point being that I don’t think the way she was dressed suggests anything, whether married or single.

As I mentioned already, I would dress like this. I’m not married, but do not go out with the intent to “hook up”.
Yeah, I used a married woman out with her husband because I was considering how I might dress going out to a bar with my guy. And it certainly wouldn't mean I was looking for a hook-up. That's a real cave-man type of notion if you ask me. I'd say most women dress first to please themselves, or at least many do.

I’m not convinced that SS intentions are going to prove anything about what ultimately happened to her imo. I do however think the intentions of the men last seen with SS may prove to be very key in what happened to her! Moo

RE: Interview with SS friend. She may have heard from LE that the men were co-workers & went to the bar after work. If true, I would like to know if they were scheduled to work the next day & if they showed up. LE has so much info their not letting out.

RE: Interview with SS friend. She may have heard from LE that the men were co-workers & went to the bar after work. If true, I would like to know if they were scheduled to work the next day & if they showed up. LE has so much info their not letting out.

KSP is usually pretty tight lipped when it comes to these types of cases.

Oh I’m fairly certain that LE knows what happened to ss. They just don’t know where she is and don’t have enough direct evidence to prosecute. But I strongly believe they know pretty well what happened. Just bc we don’t know, doesn’t mean they don’t know. But they still have to be able to prove it. And without a body and or blood evidence pointing to a mortal injury it can be tough to bring charges. All just my opinion

Oh I’m fairly certain that LE knows what happened to ss. They just don’t know where she is and don’t have enough direct evidence to prosecute. But I strongly believe they know pretty well what happened. Just bc we don’t know, doesn’t mean they don’t know. But they still have to be able to prove it. And without a body and or blood evidence pointing to a mortal injury it can be tough to bring charges. All just my opinion

I agree. I think they’re getting desperate to find her body. It’s hard to get a commonwealth atty to prosecute without a body and based solely on circumstantial evidence.

I agree!

Louisiana group searching for Savannah Spurlock leaves Tuesday

Every report I read or watch... it sounds like they don't have a clue where SS is and are just ruling places out. I wish we knew if they have found anything anywhere. I had hoped that they had this narrowed down to the Fall Lick block area but when you listen to the reports it doesn't sound like that's necessarily the case.

I do think the searchers have helped eliminate the possibile places that ss would be found if she succumbed to the elements while on foot. Jmo the problem is if foul play is involved like I suspect it is, rural areas have so many dang places to dispose of a body. I think at this point investigators are going to need a tip from either somebody involved or from someone that has been told things by those involved. Again just my opinion and general feeling

I totally agree. I CANNOT get my mind to a place where SHE was out looking for a "hook up" so soon after. No matter how the babies were delivered. Just from a physical recovery perspective alone.

I agree with you. I don't think SS was interested in hooking up that night, but I don't necessarily think that all of them were on the same regarding that. I think she was looking for a fun night out to forget and or make up for lost time of not being able to drink for the duration of her pregnancy.
I have no idea if SS dabbled into anything other then alcohol, but I keep going back and wondering if that is why her friend didn't want to continue hanging out because perhaps the guys had other things to offer or get into that she had a hard line against?
That is complete speculation, and with no judgement. I am simply trying to brainstorm reasons to leave the bar with 3 guys to take the party elsewhere. Sure, it could be to continue drinking but I suspect it was a little more then that, but not sex IMO.
MOO

I do think the searchers have helped eliminate the possibile places that ss would be found if she succumbed to the elements while on foot. Jmo the problem is if foul play is involved like I suspect it is, rural areas have so many dang places to dispose of a body. I think at this point investigators are going to need a tip from either somebody involved or from someone that has been told things by those involved. Again just my opinion and general feeling
I think they also eliminated some possible sites all along the route from Lexington to rural Garrard County. Those search teams are amazing and they have knocked out a lot of acres. Moo

I’m not sure if this news article was already posted. It’s got some new pics of Savannah. There’s a lot of info, but I’m unsure if anything new.

Savannah Spurlock’s dad says her son doesn’t know she’s missing

“I’ve got to maintain because I’ve got a little boy that doesn’t know about his mom yet,” Cecil said. “Noah goes to counseling on Thursday to tell him about his mom. He’s a super happy boy. I’ve got to maintain around him. I can’t lose it. He actually helps me.”

(Oh, my....that’s on Valentine’s Day. I’m assuming the therapist is going to help him understand his Mom missing. I hope.)

I agree with you. I don't think SS was interested in hooking up that night, but I don't necessarily think that all of them were on the same regarding that. I think she was looking for a fun night out to forget and or make up for lost time of not being able to drink for the duration of her pregnancy.
I have no idea if SS dabbled into anything other then alcohol, but I keep going back and wondering if that is why her friend didn't want to continue hanging out because perhaps the guys had other things to offer or get into that she had a hard line against?
That is complete speculation, and with no judgement. I am simply trying to brainstorm reasons to leave the bar with 3 guys to take the party elsewhere. Sure, it could be to continue drinking but I suspect it was a little more then that, but not sex IMO.
MOO

Personally I’ve never been around drugs whatsoever. However I suspect that if three men wanted to take a girl to a house 1hr away to do drugs, they likely would have other intentions too. I doubt they would just share their drugs without wanting something in return. SS best friend has also said that ss was not about the drug life. But who knows Moo

So, what happens if they find her body & the manner of death can't be determined. Will they still prosecute.

Well they would have to be able to say it was a homicide. And location alone could help determine that if it was a spot she could not have gotten to on her own. But then they would have to link it to a person or person. And there is always the chance she took a ride with someone along the road, so,it could not be automatically linked to the men in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa