CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
or he never said such things.
imo they EQUALLY wanted KB out of the picture and shes making the narrative up as she digs her way out of the trenches she has been caught in.

her lack of empathy toward KB not even referring to her by name shows contempt.....why?? (this isn't a question lol )

moo
Certainly possible.

PF up-talked her about the life they could have with "annoying" KB out of the picture.
Green pastures, horses, rolling hills, a cute new baby that was PF's to care for et al.

And maybe KK was silly/gullible enough to believe his BS. She's been divorced, her Prince Charming turned out to be a toad, and she wants to go back to the old days of romance and horses, rodeos and cow manure.

Its happened before and not implausible.

She bought into it, played her role and then realized she'd been duped by PF.

Hell hath no fury...ya know?

These are just possibilities, BUT.
She turned state's witness, got her revenge with a small slap on the wrist and rode off into the sunset to find her next cowboy. Stranger things have happened.

MOO: I'm not a novelist and I think my scenario is weak at best. But there is still that BUT.

or he never said such things.
imo they EQUALLY wanted KB out of the picture and shes making the narrative up as she digs her way out of the trenches she has been caught in.

her lack of empathy toward KB not even referring to her by name shows contempt.....why?? (this isn't a question lol )

moo

This is where I am at at this point. I think they both schemed together every step of the way with PF being the ringleader and KK being the cheerleader.

I do like SusieQs theories though. In a way it would make more sense. Very interesting discussions tonight. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I totally get the complete revulsion, revilement and general feelings of loathing for KK.
She's a truly hideous human being. A loser. The worst, in fact. KK is the worst.

Having said that, IMO, PF is the worst of the worst.
It is PF who is culpable for KB's murder.

His murderous mind plotted KB's death.
His murderous heart wished for KB's death.
His murderous hands extinguished KB's life.

The DA is clearly focused on nailing PF.
They know PF is the principle actor responsible for KB's murder.
If it were otherwise, they would have struck the deal w/ PF, in order to "get" KK.

The DA is making sure they nail PF.
That's what matters most.

All of the above: J.M.O.

I totally get the complete revulsion, revilement and general feelings of loathing for KK.
She's a truly hideous human being. A loser. The worst, in fact. KK is the worst.

Having said that, IMO, PF is the worst of the worst.
It is PF who is culpable for KB's murder.

His murderous mind plotted KB's death.
His murderous heart wished for KB's death.
His murderous hands extinguished KB's life.

The DA is clearly focused on nailing PF.
They know PF is the principle actor responsible for KB's murder.
If it were otherwise, they would have struck the deal w/ PF, in order to "get" KK.

The DA is making sure they nail PF.
That's what matters most.

All of the above: J.M.O.

All of the above: JMO too!

Certainly possible.

PF up-talked her about the life they could have with "annoying" KB out of the picture.
Green pastures, horses, rolling hills, a cute new baby that was PF's to care for et al.

And maybe KK was silly/gullible enough to believe his BS. She's been divorced, her Prince Charming turned out to be a toad, and she wants to go back to the old days of romance and horses, rodeos and cow manure.

Its happened before and not implausible.

She bought into it, played her role and then realized she'd been duped by PF.

Hell hath no fury...ya know?

These are just possibilities, BUT.
She turned state's witness, got her revenge with a small slap on the wrist and rode off into the sunset to find her next cowboy. Stranger things have happened.

MOO: I'm not a novelist and I think my scenario is weak at best. But there is still that BUT.
the conspiracy charges show she knew a lot before hand.
there isn't any other explanation thanks to her friend talking about it.

she CHOSE to hang around this picture developing

imo

In a perfect world protection orders would save all the lives that are threatened. In reality, not so much.

True, but once she had the cell phone instead of going home and sending the text messages, she now had the ammunition to stop him in his tracks from doing anything to her.

Straight to the police with the cellphone. Game over. Nothing to be scared of anymore.

Its all a load of BS. In love with him since teens, "under his spell", drives to visit the man she is terrified of, until she got caught and had to come up with something to rationalize her behavior.

The only problem with this, what standing would an ex GF have with making a police report about an ex BF, "This ex BF, PF, in Colorado is going to kill his current GF".

"He threatened me and my children if I didn't agree to help him".

Where would that go? And if it was investigated PF and KK would have been told?

Not excusing any of these people’s action or inaction here.

However, I do imagine the experience of going to the police and saying I’d heard a murder was being planned.

I’m sure I’d be met with a sarcastic raised eyebrow by the desk sargeant, and an, “Oh really madam. How much have you had to drink this evening? ‘Ere, Charlie, this lady says she knows someone who’s plannin’ a murder.”

I’d persist, though.

Eta spelling

Last edited:
This is where I am at at this point. I think they both schemed together every step of the way with PF being the ringleader and KK being the cheerleader.

I do like SusieQs theories though. In a way it would make more sense. Very interesting discussions tonight. Thanks everyone.
Thank you too, Hatfield!

I would really like to know the extent of KK's communication with PF between the time of the murder and the time of his arrest.
If she contacted him at all, it would be hard to believe that she was afraid of him. Depending on the content of the text messages or phone calls, it could be very telling evidence.
The RR's said in their interview that when KK went back to Idaho she had a different phone. I wonder if they were communicating with tracfones, which are much harder for LE to obtain messages from.
If it were Kelseys phone, I would think she would make sure it was well hidden. Imo

It says the motion was granted, so it’s only a matter of time.

It looks like we may not have to wait until the 19th after all.

Great news, happened on Feb 8 and we still haven't seen it. Slow wheels of justice..

I noticed it is only opened to KOAA news. So any other news stations would have to apply or get it through KOAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname