CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, happened on Feb 8 and we still haven't seen it. Slow wheels of justice..

I noticed it is only opened to KOAA news. So any other news stations would have to apply or get it through KOAA
It won’t matter. Once those documents are in the hands of KOAA, everyone will have access to them.

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 26s26 seconds ago
It’s at the judge’s discretion. He’ll have to talk with the attorneys. Could be tomorrow, could be longer. We really don’t know. We’d release them shortly after getting them

TY@PommyMommy

LOL. DA Dan May- you can apply to get the records unsealed and we have no objections...... because we won't let them be released until feb 19th when you will have all the info anyway...

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 26s26 seconds ago
It’s at the judge’s discretion. He’ll have to talk with the attorneys. Could be tomorrow, could be longer. We really don’t know. We’d release them shortly after getting them

TY@PommyMommy
Yeah, this makes sense.

You’d think that the prosecution and defense would have their say here.

We saw this in the Watts case, with those autopsy findings.

I totally get the complete revulsion, revilement and general feelings of loathing for KK.
She's a truly hideous human being. A loser. The worst, in fact. KK is the worst.

Having said that, IMO, PF is the worst of the worst.
It is PF who is culpable for KB's murder.

His murderous mind plotted KB's death.
His murderous heart wished for KB's death.
His murderous hands extinguished KB's life.

The DA is clearly focused on nailing PF.
They know PF is the principle actor responsible for KB's murder.
If it were otherwise, they would have struck the deal w/ PF, in order to "get" KK.

The DA is making sure they nail PF.
That's what matters most.

All of the above: J.M.O.
Isn't there an old saying something like whoever talks first gets the best deal?

True, but once she had the cell phone instead of going home and sending the text messages, she now had the ammunition to stop him in his tracks from doing anything to her.

Straight to the police with the cellphone. Game over. Nothing to be scared of anymore.

Its all a load of BS. In love with him since teens, "under his spell", drives to visit the man she is terrified of, until she got caught and had to come up with something to rationalize her behavior.
Just this!! She had absolutely no excuse for not going to police once she had the phone in her hands. But it wasn't about her being afraid in the first place.

True, but once she had the cell phone instead of going home and sending the text messages, she now had the ammunition to stop him in his tracks from doing anything to her.

Straight to the police with the cellphone. Game over. Nothing to be scared of anymore.

Its all a load of BS. In love with him since teens, "under his spell", drives to visit the man she is terrified of, until she got caught and had to come up with something to rationalize her behavior.
YES!! To which all of us here at WS call bovine fecal matter and bring out the popcorn.
His game IS over. She still has a chance at a new life without the BS.
moo

Last edited:
In the conclusion, does it say the motion is granted?

Not trying to throw cold water here, but that was KOAA's file copy. If it was granted, it would have court receipt stamps on it, Judge Sells signature, and a record of it would be on the 4th Judicial District website. That doesn't mean that the Judge hasn't already notified Prosecutor May and the Defense that it's coming. It just means the formal paperwork hasn't been through the system yet. My guess is that the public won't see anything until all formalities are done. IMO

Isn't there an old saying something like whoever talks first gets the best deal?
Especially when you're not the one who pulled the "trigger" so to speak.
I think PF did the wet-work.

KK was on the sidelines adding her support until she got nailed by the evidence and LE, and decided she had to squeal or lose everything.
MOO

Just this!! She had absolutely no excuse for not going to police once she had the phone in her hands. But it wasn't about her being afraid in the first place.

If taking the phone was to place KB on a trip west, then why didn't she toss it on the highway headed that way? No, she took KB's phone home with her. I find that so creepy.

Not excusing any of these people’s action or inaction here.

However, I do imagine the experience of going to the police and saying I’d heard a murder was being planned.

I’m sure I’d be met with a sarcastic raised eyebrow by the desk sargeant, and an, “Oh really madam. How much have you had to drink this evening? ‘Ere, Charlie, this lady says she knows someone who’s plannin’ a murder.”

I’d persist, though.

Eta spelling

I know. Because at my job I listen to the most outrageous drama theatrical stories, complete with sobbing, swearing, hair pulling. And the stories get so convoluted into who said what, who did what, it makes me think that is what police officers must deal with quite often.

And, for all we know, anything she told M or anything M has said is a big fat pack of lies.

I think KK told quite a lot of porkies to everyone.

But underneath it all she KNEW what she was doing, and she still went ahead with PF until LE put her feet to the fire.

Now she's scrambling to save her own hide, which she HAS done to a certain extent. Her involvement in this killing will haunt her for years to come IMHO.

But she has evaded prison time, and possibly for a person with her morals, that's ok.
MOO

If taking the phone was to place KB on a trip west, then why didn't she toss it on the highway headed that way? No, she took KB's phone home with her. I find that so creepy.
Yes, that IS creepy and I'm sure PF's attorney will bring up that fact. I'm guessing KK is praying up a storm that PF will plead guilty and avoid a trial OR secretly hoping someone will take him out. I know everyone is saying it's just routine in a high profile case to wear a protective vest, but there's no denying how much easier KK's transition back into "life" would be if there was NO trial. No dirty little secrets for everyone to hear that will tarnish her already severely damaged reputation. I know that's a bit "out there" but as I said earlier, I don't think we understand just how deep this rabbit hole may be and who has what to lose if this goes to trial. I just have this nagging feeling PF had something really bad on her or someone close to her that made her participate in this. I just can't make sense of why she'd go along with this otherwise. JMTs. I could be "losing it" too :) And no, I will not eat his stetson if I'm wrong.

Yes, that IS creepy and I'm sure PF's attorney will bring up that fact. I'm guessing KK is praying up a storm that PF will plead guilty and avoid a trial OR secretly hoping someone will take him out. I know everyone is saying it's just routine in a high profile case to wear a protective vest, but there's no denying how much easier KK's transition back into "life" would be if there was NO trial. No dirty little secrets for everyone to hear that will tarnish her already severely damaged reputation. I know that's a bit "out there" but as I said earlier, I don't think we understand just how deep this rabbit hole may be and who has what to lose if this goes to trial. I just have this nagging feeling PF had something really bad on her or someone close to her that made her participate in this. I just can't make sense of why she'd go along with this otherwise. JMTs. I could be "losing it" too :) And no, I will not eat his stetson if I'm wrong.

In all my gullibility, (and I am sometimes a dumbass, I admit it) I don't think PF has anything on KK other than that she loved him, was a tool, and he was her "first real love" *puke* and went along with his evil plan. I feel this is just a pretty simplistic Occam's case.

I don't think there's some smoking gun here.

I think KK aided and abetted PF in his plan to kill KB, hoping that they'd both ride off into the sunset together and he'd horseshoe and breed cow-dawgs whilst she did her rodeos, and regain their teen romance.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member