CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, did any of you catch that these phone calls went to voicemail, they weren't answered?

NO, I missed a lot because I kept getting ' PLAYBACK IS NOT POSSIBLE AT THIS TIME' ...and had to reboot over and over...:mad:

What we learned today is the CUSTOM account was created in January 2010, just ONE month before the dissapearance. On the CUSTOM account there were 8 vendors (if I recall correctly) listed including METRO SHEET METAL and Chase Merritt.

I think CUSTOM stands for the custom work, custom fountains and Joey wanted to differentiate the two businesses because he was seeing that that was where he made the most profit. The Saudi Arabia deal was when it became serious. He was not only keeping track of what he owed Chase but keeping track of the CUSTOM projects expenses and profits.

oh I missed that! Hanke testified to that?

NO, I missed a lot because I kept getting ' PLAYBACK IS NOT POSSIBLE AT THIS TIME' ...and had to reboot over and over...:mad:

We had to wait for 5 days... and then yesterday and today have been terrible. Starting late, ending early because no witness, and the live stream has been poop! At least we finally get to watch yesterday's testimony!

On the lower part of the page at L&C there is a video box that has the dedicated stream (without the talking heads and commercials), I had been using the original link from day 1 but today they changed that stream to the FB network stream also (with all the chatter). But down below you can still watch the dedicated (if the stream isn't going bananas).

View attachment 169257

It looks like IDesign was BA and Chase personal account was at UB.
So I wonder if the "new" account at BA was a personal account for Chase... or another business account? I hope they have testimony that will clear all that up. Why would he have to open a "new" account if he already had one?

What I think we have to find out is if that $89724 is Joey's bank balance, or if it is a balance that is being worked with in relation to all the projects in motion. It is possible that the CUSTOM account didn't just monitor what was owed between Joey and Chase, but it was being used to monitor overall project expenses.
Another really really good reason for the project manager/ account administrator to maintain good security. JM strikes me as being more OCD than lackadaisical.

Well he had been making payments to Dan when he was buying him out starting in 2009.

Wait, I thought that business card was Chases's notations, found in Chases's vehicle? It has CJ's bank account on it. Joey wouldn't have that, would he?

It was Joey who was making payments to Dan, not chase.

Another really really good reason for the project manager/ account administrator to maintain good security. JM strikes me as being more OCD than lackadaisical.

Exactly. And it doesn't make any sense to me, that Joey would want the info about those checks, paid out to Chase to be immediately deleted , unless there was a notation made somewhere else, so he could keep track. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph