Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the sentiment- the horror of long term family abuse is perhaps still a bit taboo? I know I personally was horrified at that complaint - I know it exists of course but to read the agents description of the video of her assault was beyond awful- maybe the WS community can’t bear to discuss his assaults and that’s why we are trying to dissect BR, his crimes and motives? And seem to move away from the original criminal RP? JMO

IMO Once the focus returns to RP, and THAT family dynamic, and the areas (mom) that we cannot discuss, we will probably witness a deluge of data.

IMO we have nothing from LE, or MSM, that allows any discussion on these matters. We really are at the mercy of those institutions to open up the floodgates.

Of course, this will return us to that infamous CC.

And, yes, I have been trying my best to stay positive in my hopes for SLP.

The darkness of her decade of abuse will be brought into the light. That will be frightening, to say the least. IMO MHO

I am so broken hearted that BR wasn't the hero I wanted him to be for SLP.

My head tells me one thing, while my heart hangs on to this tiny thread of hope that he might be honorable. Evidence in that rape kit has upset me so much. I just didn't want to believe it, know what I mean? That this poor girl went from one abuse, then to another to escape the first abuse. I just want to hug SLP and give her a loving home, where she would never have to worry about such disgusting and sick acts forced upon her ever again. If I lived near her, I would gladly sign up to foster her and eventually adopt her. SLP, just know that there are loving homes willing to open up for you, if it could be done legally.

Hey, get in line! No, really, what a nicely worded post. Thinking that many here, and I'm sure in the real world, would share similar thoughts, warms my soul. IMO of course :)

So many good points and good posts in this thread. Was talking to my hubby about this case earlier. We both agree at 14 SLP could not consent. Beyond that. Even if SLP were 24, she was in no condition to engage in a sexual relationship with BR. A true gentleman would have done what he needed to rescue her and then told her “no” to any physical relationship.

BR did none of this. He put her in further peril rather than immediately rescuing her. He SA her, or so it appears. Everything he did shows predatory behavior, IMO. I don’t even have the vocabulary to adequately express my disgust for BR.

All JMO, MOO

IMO Once the focus returns to RP, and THAT family dynamic, and the areas (mom) that we cannot discuss, we will probably witness a deluge of data.

IMO we have nothing from LE, or MSM, that allows any discussion on these matters. We really are at the mercy of those institutions to open up the floodgates.

The darkness of her decade of abuse will be brought into the light. That will be frightening, to say the least. IMO MHO
That never stops us from speculating on other perps and their situations.

I want to know if this adoption was a real thing. I want to know if RP was a church leader as his profile pictures suggested. I want to know what the family was involved in after the move. Did they even have a church community there yet or was SLP completely isolated? Did they have community involvement of any kind, in GA or TN?

Lots and lots to sleuth and discuss.

It’s just so awful I’m not sure what the issue is regarding the lack of focus on RP?? He did it likely for 12 years (abuse) as far as contributing to WS within TOS what is there to post about? Sometimes it’s just time to step away for me until LE releases more info - I can’t comdemn either criminal any more than I have JMO

I cannot disagree with one word that you say. Your posts are well thought out and very well backed up.

I guess I get back to degrees... There is evil that cannot be rehabilitated and then there are those that are harder to understand and that is where I am at with WI guy.

While I understand the focus on WI guy, it seems to have taken away in some ways from daddy dearest and mom?? I mean what was she running from? I entirely get it and that both men and possibly mom should be charged but it also seems like WI guy is being more focused on than RP who, without getting into specifics, was seen on video. And mom. And what is going on with mom? I am still catching up but RP almost seems forgotten about... I do not mean that at anyone here, I mean it in the sense of media, hearings, etc. WI guy definitely needs to be charged and have the case heard, without a doubt. I am still catching up but everything I am reading seems to have almost forgot about adopto-dad, the reason WI guy may have looked good in comparison. That is not on her, I am saying that it is not hard to understand.

Why is her dad as far as I know charged with one count of rape and due to probably only video evidence? Clearly more than that occurred through the years? Yet WI guy seems to be the focus? And what about mom?

Not arguing, I think you know that, but it almost seems like the guy who both saved her and may also have been grooming her is the focus now even in the courts...

Yes. He's not being focused on right now because his charges are more recent and more controversial. That's it. People thought he was a hero.

What was the name of RP’s trucking company? Did we figure out that he changed the name after moving to Tennessee?

RP also reported his current employ as "404-CUT-TREE" on his LinkedIn profile.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/randall-pruitt-3503a6137

If you follow link from RP profile to his employer, there's also a large group photo of the drivers.

I want to know if this adoption was a real thing. I want to know if RP was a church leader as his profile pictures suggested. I want to know what the family was involved in after the move. Did they even have a church community there yet or was SLP completely isolated? Did they have community involvement of any kind, in GA or TN?

I hope that I did not give the impression that we wouldn't speculate about RP.

All of your listed questions need answers. Along with the schooling questions, both in GA and TN. Will there be any further revelations after the children's interviews? Will that information even be revealed? I totally agree with you about the sleuthing.

All of your listed questions need answers. Along with the schooling questions, both in GA and TN. Will there be any further revelations after the children's interviews? Will that information even be revealed? I totally agree with you about the sleuthing.
The media needs to start digging.

There are pictures on his LinkedIn profile of him and the two oldest girls at a daddy daughter dance.

Actually, I believe SLP is not in that picture. These are her younger sisters. Perhaps SLP was back at home, tending to her animals? IMO RP gives me a creepy feel. Maybe because we know what he was up to. Sick man IMO

That is interesting - how does a 31 year old with a weather degree know the importance of encrypted messaging applications??? I wonder if the FBI has broken these messages and if they have this information already and when will it be provided to the defense? I have long thought this was not his first attempt at getting a child IMO

I wonder what the standard messaging app is for the game they were playing. Based on my experience with different phone games, there’s usually one that’s promoted by players as the way to communicate out-of-game. (And there seems to be a different one for each game!)

So, at various times, I’ve used Line, Kakao, and WhatsApp to communicate with people. They’re all encrypted, but that’s not the reason we were using them.

I don't think it's possible to access child adoption records that are highly confidential, how could we sleuth those?

If RP was a 'leader' in any of the church philosophies that I'm aware of, it fits a component of familial sexual child abuse as a 'cover'. Oh the hypocrisy is palpable. I'm only not hashing out the details bc they haven't been released by gag order.

Don't know about the community involvement in GA, not privy to any information of their time there other than SM which is not allowed. I highly doubt they had much community involvement in TN as they had just recently moved. What I do find odd and cannot find the link to, is that it was stated SP didn't attend school yet in TN, but the other children did. I said then I felt like the P's may have been running from CPS or some type of inquiries into SP from GA. RP may have insisted she not enroll in school in TN as not to alert previous school/LE of the new home address? IDK

I do believe the abuse RP inflicted on SP was much more severe in depravity and scale of psychological and physical damage. I'm attaching a good, short summary link below.

Both are undeniably equally repulsive sexual predators and child abusers who took advantage of a young girl who will never, ever be the same. IMO

https://www.raccfm.com/files/Common Characteristics of Family Sexual Abuse.pdf

We probably won't hear much information going forward since the judge issued a gag order. SA of a minor child is highly protected and I honestly am shocked that we got the information we did.

It made my skin crawl unlike anything I've seen since the JBR case. Another where there was too much revealed IMO.:(
JMO

And you don't have to be sold or enslaved for it to be trafficking.

I believe your posts were referring to what happened with SLP? I don’t see the reason to go into all of the other combinations of things that can happen in human trafficking. I think the poster who asked the original question was asking about that which you have explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysonsmother