GUILTY TN - SLP, 14, found alive, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing Madisonville teen sought by authorities

A 14-year-old Madisonville girl has been reported missing as of Jan. 13, according to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

MCSO saying late Tuesday that SLP, 14, was last seen at her home in Madisonville on Sunday. She may have traveled to the Corbin, Ky. area.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office

TN - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It was prior criminal history. The video in the link above your post. Here it is on YouTube.

I'm a little behind. Did anyone watch the video in this article?

RP has criminal history in Monroe County, Jefferson County, Cocke County and Greene County for charges including rape, filing false report, failure to appear, domestic assault, possession of a handgun. Arrests go back to 2001.

The rape took place in their current home. The pictures and video were found in emails on the phone.

I'm not even sure I got everything...
clip_image001.png

Thank you MsFacetious and PommyMommy,

This case infuriates me as I am sure it does everyone.

As PommyMommy pointed out RP has a rather long list of pretty awful crimes.

Let's face it, the idea that SP's mother, RP's wife, did not know about her husband's arrest record is very unlikely.

The first thing I want to do when I hear about his past crimes is I want to bring the mother out to the town square and flog her without mercy.

How could she marry this monster and expose her kids to this danger right?

These are rhetorical questions and if we continually ask them, if we continually trash the mother then we won't get far in discussing the topic.

This is a discussion about SP and her adoptive father and the crimes that recently took place. Not about her bio mom. Maybe if she is charged then we can discuss her in detail.

Please do not turn this thread into only bashing of SP's mom

Can we all agree that there is a good chance she knew about his crimes and went ahead and married him anyway? Therefore she put her kids in horrible danger and should be charged? We can all agree on that right?

So let's not turn this into dissertation after dissertation about what kind of mother would do this.

I'm not saying you can't mention it but let's not make this the whole discussion. If it turns out all you do is tear mom apart then the thread will be shut down for good.

Remember, the topic is SP, RP, and the crime that took place.

Thank you,

Tricia

Hi Everyone,

We are asking you to please refrain from posting your personal stories. While they are interesting, uplifting and at times very tragic, it only takes away from the discussion at hand. Please stick to the topic which is the SLP and her father's arrest.

In evaluating the many discussions about this case, we are witnessing the normal human traits of giving, “the benefit of the doubt”, and our laws that are in place about, “innocent until proven guilty”, right?

Meanwhile we have been faced with the ongoing release of information, showing that SLP really did face a lifetime of mental and physical abuse. Not only at the hands of the adults in her family life, but also at the hands of her professed ‘rescuer.’

These upcoming trials will definitely open up our eyes on the gruesome ways that a human being treats another.

Is there anything worse than hearing, or reading about, a 14 year old girl being coerced into filming her own rape, “because he is just going to do it again”?

That the killing, and skinning of a beloved pet, was part of an escalation of the mental intimidation at play?

That this person whom SLP reached out to, in attempts to get help, ended up treating her in a similar manner?

Yeah, there are no doubts about who these men are. Their guilt is on display. And their further interactions with SLP, will be the stuff of many more nightmares. JMHO

ETA: How will the public show SP their support, when there do not appear to be any groups in place, a la JC, to show her the world really cares about her, and her future?

Last edited:
In evaluating the many discussions about this case, we are witnessing the normal human traits of giving, “the benefit of the doubt”, and our laws that are in place about, “innocent until proven guilty”, right?

Meanwhile we have been faced with the ongoing release of information, showing that SLP really did face a lifetime of mental and physical abuse. Not only at the hands of the adults in her family life, but also at the hands of her professed ‘rescuer.’

These upcoming trials will definitely open up our eyes on the gruesome ways that a human being treats another.

Is there anything worse than hearing, or reading about, a 14 year old girl being coerced into filming her own rape, “because he is just going to do it again”?

That the killing, and skinning of a beloved pet, was part of an escalation of the mental intimidation at play?

That this person whom SLP reached out to, in attempts to get help, ended up treating her in a similar manner?

Yeah, there are no doubts about who these men are. Their guilt is on display. And their further interactions with SLP, will be the stuff of many more nightmares. JMHO

ETA: How will the public show SP their support, when there do not appear to be any groups in place, a la JC, to show her the world really cares about her, and her future?

I love your posts and this is a good one.

I think people will support this girl as they do with every child. I think a wait and see is maybe going on--no one wants to donate and find it goes to her mother or she goes back to her mother or they want to know what the mother's role is. I cannot speak for everyone but I know that is how I feel. I think people are awaiting more facts and to see where she goes and how it ends up... In her bio dad's interview, the podcaster mentioned doing a fund raiser and he refused and made it clear he makes enough money, is not looking for that and can take care of trying for custody himself.

I think we will find out much more about both perps. I will not be happy I can tell you unless her *adopto-dad* is charged with many more counts for his years of affecting this child's life from her most impressionable early years.

I would also like to add all are different but when I donate, I want to know if the child is a minor, that it goes into a trust or something protected and earmarked for that child only, like counseling, her future, etc. Often things like gofundmes are started before people know enough facts and there are many fraudulent activities with them or people who are unrelated claiming to be raising money for that child or that case. We do not know where SP is nor where she is apt to end up at this point. Of interest to or another thought is if one is started it is often by a family member who is supportive of the child--are any P family members or those of her mother supportive of this child...? Of course if they started one we would all say wth...? A bit of a different situation than some cases...

Just my long winded speculation :D

I love your posts and this is a good one.

I think people will support this girl as they do with every child. I think a wait and see is maybe going on--no one wants to donate and find it goes to her mother or she goes back to her mother or they want to know what the mother's role is. I cannot speak for everyone but I know that is how I feel. I think people are awaiting more facts and to see where she goes and how it ends up... In her bio dad's interview, the podcaster mentioned doing a fund raiser and he refused and made it clear he makes enough money, is not looking for that and can take care of trying for custody himself.

I think we will find out much more about both perps. I will not be happy I can tell you unless her *adopto-dad* is charged with many more counts for his years of affecting this child's life from her most impressionable early years.

I would also like to add all are different but when I donate, I want to know if the child is a minor, that it goes into a trust or something protected and earmarked for that child only, like counseling, her future, etc. Often things like gofundmes are started before people know enough facts and there are many fraudulent activities with them or people who are unrelated claiming to be raising money for that child or that case. We do not know where SP is nor where she is apt to end up at this point. Of interest to or another thought is if one is started it is often by a family member who is supportive of the child--are any P family members or those of her mother supportive of this child...? Of course if they started one we would all say wth...? A bit of a different situation than some cases...

Just my long winded speculation :D

IMO that was not long winded :) And I thank you for your insights, speculations, and opinions.

Family members supportive of this child..... Where are they? Who, besides her siblings, are they?

Time will tell, and I'm sure we will bear witness to some shenanigans at many future points.

IMO that was not long winded :) And I thank you for your insights, speculations, and opinions.

Family members supportive of this child..... Where are they? Who, besides her siblings, are they?

Time will tell, and I'm sure we will bear witness to some shenanigans at many future points.

lol i would almost think you know me because as far as longwinded that was not bad for me, but long enough for here...

this case is so silent. where is anyone? an aunt, a cousin, a great aunt, an uncle, a grandparent, a close friend's parent... stepping forward to say, she can come live with me--maybe that is going on and we are not privy to it... sure doesn't seem like it though.

i think as you say we are going to see more IF it stays where facts are shared and media covers it. i don't care who you are, if the P family for instance are trying to believe him and there is video, i have a severe problem with that. were she and her sister (possibly even mom) ever treated as part of the family...? or loved? only in a sick way from what we know.

i could be wrong but i still have a feeling that tape was a necessity. no ambiguity about charges there. no matter the situation she was 14 stepdad in his 40s.

maybe as another poster said, no one that knows them wants to come forward... ashamed if they trusted them and scared if they did not and just want to bury their heads in the sand.

it is odd though.

I missed replying to this post by Rosiebones, Wednesday at 3:33 AM

This is the message, it is #459 on page # 23

"I notice that striving to keep an open mind in viewing the facts as presented here and being perceived as defending the apparent indefensible are often one and the same."

Found Safe - TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

My reply, even now, won't do this message justice.

That we look at these facts, as they are released, is somehow preparing us for the inevitable disclosures. I keep trying to convince myself that any more facts exposed, will truly hurt my heart. This young child has been through hell. On this Earth.

I really wish there could be a petition on SLP's behalf! Convince these scum (is that okay? Fish guts galore?) that they should plead guilty, and not put this child through anything more. I believe 60 years, no parole would work fine. Otherwise? Life Without Parole LWOP. Is that too much?

Did these two really fall in love? Or did SLP fall in 'escape'? And did he really just ask SLP one time, about making the video? Did he explain that he wished her good luck on getting to a hospital, for a rape kit? He could not trust her, for what she revealed about herself, and he needed proof. He demanded proof! And for that reason, and also breaking SLP's own values of trust, both men should plead guilty. Do not subject this child to a trial.

Of course, if SLP has gotten strong enough, would she want to testify? I am again conflicted! I said I was no longer flopping. I was fried! What is this case doing to me? To us? Aghhhh :)

SLP, if she chose, could be healed enough to find someone (and hopefully a lot of someones) to find real, from the heart, trust. So, 60 years she will be oh, about 74. A young grandmother. Sitting in her favorite rocking chair. Humming a tune from the 2010's. I don't know...Perfect, by Ed Sheeran, might work. If SLP does not associate the song with anything, she will find joy in music once more.

Do we think she will get help from those survivors, who have reached out to SLP? IMO that will help, whether there are any trials. Two trials. Let that sink in... :)

IMO I think I might have covered this before. I liked the thoughts about her real birth certificate. She can obtain that, quietly get a name change, and ride off to that rocking chair. In anonymity if she so chooses. Sigh.

ETA: Everyone's at the rodeo tonight.....

I just came across this new thread on an old case; it made of think of both SP and RP:

OH - OH - Angela Hicks, 14, Elyria, disappeared July 21, 1990, found dead August 30, 1990

Elyria Chronicle longread, with archived stories attached:

Elyria police reopen 1990 cold case of teen's murder
The arrest of accused rapist Samuel Legg III in Medina County has prompted police in Elyria to
reopen the 29-year-old cold case of the homicide of his 14-year-old stepdaughter, Angela Hicks.

This is the new thread for her stepfather:

IL - IL/OH - SERIAL KILLER /rapist Samuel W. Legg, III -truck driver

Will other crimes be matched to RP? His DNA should be in the system now.

Again there are many untested rape kits out there.

Last edited:
I just came across this new thread on an old case; it made of think of both SP and RP:
OH - OH - Angela Hicks, 14, Elyria, disappeared July 21, 1990, found dead August 30, 1990

So sad. And quite scary! Haven't there been a number of trucker serial murderers? Not that there aren't a vast array of types, and professions, that have also been murderers.

Do we anticipate anything matching DNA out there with RP? Would that be another shocker? He does seem prone to violence. If the dog story is confirmed..... And all those years of molesting SLP. Were there others?

On top of that, someone recently mentioned the one picture of SLP at a rest stop. They asked if she ever went OTR with the man. I cringe to think she would be treated like that.

So sad. And quite scary! Haven't there been a number of trucker serial murderers? Not that there aren't a vast array of types, and professions, that have also been murderers.

Do we anticipate anything matching DNA out there with RP? Would that be another shocker? He does seem prone to violence. If the dog story is confirmed..... And all those years of molesting SLP. Were there others?

On top of that, someone recently mentioned the one picture of SLP at a rest stop. They asked if she ever went OTR with the man. I cringe to think she would be treated like that.

“Haven't there been a number of trucker serial murderers? “

Only enough to require an entire WS sub forum I’m afraid:

Many threads here:
Long Haul Truckers & Neal Falls

That is just some of them. There are also other cases.

ETA:
Here’s another good one:
Highway Serial Killings Initiative

ETA2:
@Jim_M, this was a show on A&E a while back in which WS was featured; there was a map that showed showing highway killings which was incredible.

WS Link:
Welcome to The Killing Season!

Last edited:
“Haven't there been a number of trucker serial murderers? “

Only enough to require an entire WS sub forum I’m afraid:

Long Haul Truckers & Neal Falls

(This is just some of them. There are also other cases scattered around the forum)

ETA:
Here’s another good one:
Highway Serial Killings Initiative

Thank you Margarita! I am familiar with a number of them, and was thinking out loud about our father of the decade here, NOT! That he could have been trucking around, doing all kinds of horrible things. Sometimes with a passenger along for the ride. A passenger who was his, "Cup of Coffee..."

ETA: MOO and speculation only!

Last edited:
The Killing Season. And the Laura Bible/Ashley Freeman case! I remember when that happened. And the suspect is actually supposed to have his prelim hearing on Feb 22! So, BR has Grand Jury on Feb 20, Court hearing on Feb 21. Turning into a busy end of February!

I have had similar thoughts. I also hope SP never traveled with him. There are good truck drivers but the good ones will also tell you of what goes on out there...

I said that and I hate to think the thought but it is based on knowing others that take a child with on occasion to spend time with their child (I in my lifetime know of a few good ones who do that to spend time with their child but also know of another I seriously wondered about as his pics with his child, etc. were so inappropriate it would scare you, I will spare all the details). I hope to he** SP never went OTR with him...

I keep forgetting he also has a previous record in a few states on various charges. I ran into an old post yesterday that reminded me of that... I had forgotten as we sometimes do as these cases go on and the threads move along...

I went back and listened to Gray Hughes Investigates YouTube interview with bio dad LRS which was previously linked on here. Two things jumped out at me this time after reading these threads.

LRS mentions he had heard rumors that SP could be pregnant. He doesn’t state the source and he’s very clear he understands its just a rumor. LRS also states he’s called to get info on his daughters but no one will give him any details. The parents (RP & CP) at times referring to SP as “their baby” in TV interviews now makes me even sicker. I sincerely hope that is a false rumor but holy crap the rage this child must feel at being so isolated in TN to hide evidence of abuse. Maybe she’s not the one who took the sheets?

The second thing LRS mentions is how his younger daughter (also with initials SP) was born in Missouri. I’m wondering if SP was also born in Missouri and if they provide SS card apps at the hospital. I want so badly for SP to change her name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back