IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or would have to go to the emergency room for a little boo-boo on his face...
Yeah and that some racist Chicagoans are going to do a stick figure lynching with the tree being a palm. It was probably done by the brothers who were dreaming of their Smollett-paid trip to Nigeria when they made it. An actual racist who wanted to lynch would probably have a palm tree be the very last tree they'd use to show a lynching since palms would probably be seen by them as 'unamerica.'

They must not play, "Hangman" in Africa. Any US person knows how to draw a proper gallows!

Is it legal to play "Hangman" any longer? Probably some snowflake made it a racist issue.

If anything is to be learned about this false allegation, it's all people must stop assuming anything, without knowing any of the actual FACTS.

Facts do matter.

Instead of jumping to any conclusions, and assumptions, all of the facts must be known first to everyone.

If not, things like this will continue to happen causing unnecessary unrest, and turmoil.

Anything built on false narratives can be extremely dangerous for all of us.

We have seen it happen before. Why? Because the false narratives were instantly believed, when if everyone had just waited for the facts to become known it would have prevented unnecessary dangerous chaos, massive destruction, and turmoil.

This not only should apply to all of our citizens, but it most definitely must apply to all MSM, and all politicians as well.

That is the only way we can stop these false narratives from prematurely sprouting wings,and taking off the minute they are simply said.

Jmo

I found the letter very interesting with it being "SMOLLETT JUSSIE" in all caps and reverse order. Finding documents with his name in reverse order isn't difficult, but finding it in caps I found this:
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...68-2c0f-4eba-9fff-843647a58406&formatType=PDF
The only difference is the comma, but I haven't found a high enough resolution picture to see if it was whited out.

Just for entertainment purposes, I requested the IRS form 990, required by all nonprofits. You can see the donations and expenditures, page 5 and 6 is usually highly entertaining, the salaries of the team. And a quick way to "wash" money. Not suggesting that this nonprofit is in any way, shape or form, inappropriate.

Just giving information.

I found the letter very interesting with it being "SMOLLETT JUSSIE" in all caps and reverse order. Finding documents with his name in reverse order isn't difficult, but finding it in caps I found this:
http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Co...68-2c0f-4eba-9fff-843647a58406&formatType=PDF
The only difference is the comma, but I haven't found a high enough resolution picture to see if it was whited out.
Wow! If you want a rabbit hole, look up the foundation listed in that link above. And look up the other businesses in that same suite. Lots of biz in one office suite.

Just for entertainment purposes, I requested the IRS form 990, required by all nonprofits. You can see the donations and expenditures, page 5 and 6 is usually highly entertaining, the salaries of the team. And a quick way to "wash" money. Not suggesting that this nonprofit is in any way, shape or form, inappropriate.

Just giving information.
I’m looking at 2017’s 990.

Part I, line 16. Refers the reader to Schedule O.
Yes, interesting to think about.

Police: Tip that Smollett, 2 brothers together in elevator

Chicago police are investigating a tip that on the night “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett reported being attacked by two masked men he was in an elevator of his apartment building with two brothers later arrested and released from custody in the probe.

Police: Tip that Smollett, 2 brothers together in elevator

Jussie Smollett Sees ‘Empire’ Screen Time Slashed As Questions Mount

Production sources now tell TMZ that Smollett, who was supposed to have nine scenes and a big musical number in the penultimate episode of Empire, has seen five of his scenes cut and the song excised completely in furious rewrites.

Empire actor Jussie Smollett reportedly staged an attack against himself in late January after a “racist” letter sent to the TV show’s studio, which contained a white powder, did not get a “bigger reaction,” according to a local Chicago news station.

Jussie Smollett Sees ‘Empire’ Screen Time Slashed As Questions Mount

I found the letter very interesting with it being "SMOLLETT JUSSIE" in all caps and reverse order.

My thought was it looked like the little slip you find at the front of your mailbox in some offices or apartment blocks. If it was genuine and you were trying to intimidate someone it might be a great way to say "we know where you live"

When the letter was reported to LE the whole thing was caught on body cams. It was Dennis Hammer (Empire producer) not Lee Daniels who opened the letter with gloves.
A photo of that police report is available here, I wonder will the body cam footage be released
I do find it curious that Hammer and JS donned gloves prior to opening the letter. Why was it assumed that the letter contained anything ominous? Does JS not receive fan mail? Serious question. It wouldn’t even occur to me to think about anthrax.

When the letter was reported to LE the whole thing was caught on body cams. It was Dennis Hammer (Empire producer) not Lee Daniels who opened the letter with gloves.
A photo of that police report is available here, I wonder will the body cam footage be released

Sound like the white powder was a mix of bodybuilder protein powder and crushed Tylenol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa