CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsey's mom told Agent Slater #PatrickFrazee had been keeping Kelsey's gun after the couple was arguing about finances and Kelsey said something like "maybe I'd be better off dead" and pointed the gun to her head. This was in 2017. #KelseyBerreth

Did KB tell her mother this, or allude to this...or are we getting this info. via PF? IOW, did PF tell CB that he'd taken KB's gun and KB made that statement, or did CB hear that from Kelsey?

PF lies.

Carol McKinley‏ @CarolAMcKinley
investigators did luminol tests 12/6 on #KelseyBerreth 's apartment and found kelsey's blood DNA profile all over the bathroom including on the toilet, trash can, floor, wall and door hinges. Pros - is it fair to say Kelsey met with foul play? Slater - yes. #patrickfrazee

How could LE miss all of this blood??!! I am baffled!!
I think some of those other places not visible in the bathroom showed up with the luminol

Wondering if the estrangement came after he murdered KB

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater says agents tried to find out what happened to Berreth, and in doing so, found Frazee. They called him. Frazee said he was running errands with his brother in Colorado Springs. They waited & then met him at the Five Guys in Colorado Springs. Sean was with him. @KOAA

They recovered Frazee’s phone at that time. Frazee said he wanted to speak with an attorney before talking to law enforcement, Slater says. Slater says phone records played a big role in the investigation. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
This answers one of my early questions - did he have more than one phone and which did he give LE? How can he and his attorney be this stupid? IMO (Great for the prosecution but I guess they would get their evidence with the records anyway - I bet he deleted stuff thinking that would cover him?)

Didn't LE use Luminol the first time they checked KB's home? So tragic and frustrating that KB's family were the ones that found the blood/clean up evidence.

IMO, they wouldn't use Luminol on the first check which was a "well check" on a missing person. I think they just looked to see if she was there or not. That's somewhat understandable. But missing blood in the toilet and on the bathroom doorknob that could be seen with the naked eye is really sloppy police work! They must not have spent much time checking out the home. MOO.

Wondering if the estrangement came after he murdered KB

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Slater says agents tried to find out what happened to Berreth, and in doing so, found Frazee. They called him. Frazee said he was running errands with his brother in Colorado Springs. They waited & then met him at the Five Guys in Colorado Springs. Sean was with him. @KOAA

Wait. I thought he was estranged from his brother?

Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

Slater says agents tried to find out what happened to Berreth, and in doing so, found Frazee. They called him. Frazee said he was running errands with his brother in Colorado Springs. They waited & then met him at the Five Guys in Colorado Springs. Sean was with him.

I don't know what day that occurred, but why would his "estranged" brother be "running errands" with him? I just wonder if his brother actually knew anything about what happened to Kelsey and if PF may have asked for his advice.

Things are getting curiouser and curiouser .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean