CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #39 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand what the defense is trying to do today. They know they can't prevail in this preliminary hearing, so they aren't even trying. They are getting information and admitions that they can use later. We won't learn what the defense strategy is until close to trial.
It seems like they are setting up KK being the guilty one. PF didn't have any of KB's things, KK did. Not sure if it will work, but it does seem the most likely defense IMO.

He seems to be following the narcissist/sociopath/psychopath rule book. It's always all about them.
Yes, and they don't even really 'see' others as human beings with feelings, just pawns to move around on a chess board.

PF def qualifies and KK is right behind him IMO. She was more culpable than any of us ever dreamed and she only flipped on him to save her own worthless azz.

MOO

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
State asking Slater about Michelle Stein, a friend of Krystal’s and former paralegal in Idaho. Michelle, per Slater, was told what happened by Kenney. Kenney said “she’s done with Patrick.” Slater says Michelle told Kenney she needed to tell someone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

3:18 PM - 19 Feb 2019

ETA: But KK didn't tell the truth until 12/20, and MS didn't tell either. Great pair.

They could have saved a life, and they chose not to. .

cigar-smiley.gif

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 37s38 seconds ago
Judge, citing statutes for proof evident presumption great hearing, says the people have established probable cause in both first-degree murder counts. Same for all three solicitation counts. @KOAA #PatrickFrazee #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 2m2 minutes ago
Judge finds proof evident for tampering with evidence too. He’ll be held without bond. Judge asked defense to set trial or arraignment. Defense asks for arraignment, saying the DA’s Office just emailed 3,300 pages of discovery to him. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Yes, and they don't even really 'see' others as human beings with feelings, just pawns to move around on a chess board.

PF def qualifies and KK is right behind him IMO. She was more culpable than any of us ever dreamed and she only flipped on him to save her own worthless azz.

MOO
Yeah. I didn’t think she actually helped in the cleanup, or came so close to actually killing Kelsey herself.

Imagine cleaning the blood and teeth of a murdered mother off the floor, and then stopping at Sonic.

Sick!

She’s lucky that she had so much to offer the prosecution.

thanks to all of those who updated us today. I’ve done nothing but sit at my desk and not do my job and i’m exhausted.
Me too.. I haven't gotten anything done at work today. I had a 2 hr meeting this morning and all I could think about was I wished it would end so I could get on here for updates. Completely overwhelmed and blown away by all this information :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member