CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kelsey....WOMP WOMP! It all seemed so good on paper, huh? Your soulmate brutally killed the mother of his child, and you helped clean it up so that he could get away with it. Now you can go on living your life with him and his daughter, as if nothing happened. Everything was working like clockwork until those darned police got involved, and figured out that you were feeding them a line of BS. Better get your lawyer quick, and change your story pronto. Ya see....you suddenly had an epiphany, and after cleaning up all the blood, you realized he wasn't the sweet, loving guy you thought he was. In fact, you already knew this, which is why you drove all that way to clean up his mess, because that's what you do when you're scared of someone. You run to be with this person you're scared of, and become an accomplice to murder after the fact.
Do you mean hey KK?

Hey Kelsey....WOMP WOMP! It all seemed so good on paper, huh? Your soulmate brutally killed the mother of his child, and you helped clean it up so that he could get away with it. Now you can go on living your life with him and his daughter, as if nothing happened. Everything was working like clockwork until those darned police got involved, and figured out that you were feeding them a line of BS. Better get your lawyer quick, and change your story pronto. Ya see....you suddenly had an epiphany, and after cleaning up all the blood, you realized he wasn't the sweet, loving guy you thought he was. In fact, you already knew this, which is why you drove all that way to clean up his mess, because that's what you do when you're scared of someone. You run to be with this person you're scared of, and become an accomplice to murder after the fact.

Did you mean to start with "Hey KKL"?

Prison for life, for the both of them. Sickening! How dare they?!?! I can't imagine ANYONE that I would help murder for them! Not anyone in my life am I going to murder for. That is some crazy mess.

Knowing what's being released so far, ,how in the heck could the state make any deal with KK?!?!?! HOW?!?!

Tried to quote @PommyMommy post from last thread about the custody motive, but thread just closed.

I was wondering about motive. Really? Over custody that could not be worked out civilly?
I just watched an update on this house-of-horrors murder on ABC News Tonight with David Muir and the headlines mention possible motive (along with all the explicitly horrific details). But motive never stated.

This case broke my heart from the very beginning, from KB going missing on Thanksgiving day, to presumption of murder, to arrest of PF and to discovery of KK. But I'll confess, my wildest nightmares could never have imagined a man, blindfolding the mother of his baby daughter, with the pretense of guessing the scent of a candle, and then beating her to death with a bat. My mind has trouble going to this realism.

It seems to me, that he was unable to look her in the eye while obliterating her. Not only is he a cold-blooded murderer, he's also a coward. All MOOO (my own overwhelmed opinion).
Since the romantic relationship with the nurse was started in September and the murder plots were hatched in September, I think getting rid of the pilot instructor to further the relationship with the nurse is at least a partial motive.

Kelsey is our victim. Perhaps you meant KK aka #KrystalKenney?

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
May says at a trial that Kenney would come forward and present that evidence against Frazee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Allison Sylte‏ @AllisonSylte
The DA said motive was intentionally not discussed today, since it’s not a required element in a preliminary hearing #KelseyBerreth

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Viehman clarifying they found Krystal Kenney through phone records, especially through Frazee’s phone. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Allison Sylte‏ @AllisonSylte
The DA won’t say why his office chose to trust Krystal Kenney, who initially lied to FBI investigators about knowing Patrick Frazee #KelseyBerreth

They refuse to talk about SF

Seriously. No words. Are the F's that dense?

That's the way our legal system works. After all, he's innocent until proven guilty. Lawyers will throw whatever hail mary pass they can. It's a waste of time, but the lawyers get paid, which is all that matters. So go through the motions. The chances that he'll ever see his daughter again are Slim & None, and Slim has left the building.

Prison for life, for the both of them. Sickening! How dare they?!?! I can't imagine ANYONE that I would help murder for them! Not anyone in my life am I going to murder for. That is some crazy mess.

Knowing what's being released so far, ,how in the heck could the state make any deal with KK?!?!?! HOW?!?!
They want to put PF away forever, and they feel like they need her to do that.

I don’t disagree.

Even with what she did, she wouldn’t face anything close to a life sentence, regardless.

Deal with the devil though.

Flabbergasted.
KK struck the deal of a lifetime.
She was 100% involved, 100% wanted Kelsey dead.
I'd also be very very afraid to be friends with any of her friends that are trying to justify she was scared SHE SHOWED up 3 TIMES to kill a mother, then watch her burn after you cleaned up her blood.
No words.
I need a stiff drink.
I know. I am gobsmacked.

And I thought I was surprised by the three solicitation charges back in December.

Lots of questions were answered today, but even Stephen King couldn't have imagined this.

Per MSM, Nash Ranch is in Fremont County. The county seat of Fremont is Canon City. Fremont County does border both Park County and Teller County.

Attachments

• colorado-county-map.gif
    colorado-county-map.gif
    36 KB · Views: 8
So is this girlfriend not going to be charged simply because she's cooperating with authorities now? Seems to me it's obvious she's an accessory after the fact, and that's not even knowing whether she initially lied to authorities and obstructed justice.

She was so worried about her own safety, that she drove all that distance, and bowed to his commands to clean up the murder scene? She could have simply called the police and reported him, and then he'd be in jail and unable to harm her.

No, she was in love with him, and wanted to help him get away with it, and perhaps they would be together. Perhaps she will get away with all she did, because the prosecution wants her testimony, but I hope she is now unemployed, and never ever able to get another job doing anything even remotely resembling nursing. What she did was nothing short of evil IMO, and I now buy her "fear for her life" excuse even less than I did before. She's even luckier that he didn't decide to take care of her as well, in an effort to cover his tracks completely.

BBM:

Exactly, SoCalD. Exactly!

Her claims that she deliberately left blood traces at the crime scene so that LE could come find her are completely ludicrous.

KK is, and how shall I put this delicately?

A piece of crap. A steaming pile of poop. An evil turd.

I can't express my thoughts about the human dung pile as directly as I would like here as it would incur the wrath of the mods, but I trust you're able to pick up on my carefully and sensitively worded sentiments here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members