CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hard to picture and I'm so sorry KB's family has to know it.

KK had to drive 800 miles to clean up "her mess", right?

Can you imagine how terrible the smell was in KB's condo?

And how much the blood had coagulated in the time it took for that long drive?

Yet KK, after sneaking in and carefully changing into all her gear managed to work on the mess for four hours?

Wouldn't you think she would have thrown up everywhere and left her own DNA? But no, she went to Sonic!

Last edited:
They want to put PF away forever, and they feel like they need her to do that.

I don’t disagree.

Even with what she did, she wouldn’t face anything close to a life sentence, regardless.

Deal with the devil though.
After listening to the PC I can understand how KK's help after she was linked to PF was critical. DA May even said without her information they wouldn't have had the crime scene location and many details.

A deal with the Devil out of necessity.

Prison for life, for the both of them. Sickening! How dare they?!?! I can't imagine ANYONE that I would help murder for them! Not anyone in my life am I going to murder for. That is some crazy mess.

Knowing what's being released so far, ,how in the heck could the state make any deal with KK?!?!?! HOW?!?!

The problem is, we only 'know what we know now' because of KK. Without her testimony, none of that would be in front of the judge and jury.

And if they didn't make a deal, she would never have told them that, nor would she testify to that, so we could lock this monster up.

Although she disgusts me to no end, I'd rather have him locked up forever, if I had to choose.

Then she was asked to put meds in KB's coffee.
IIRC When Defense said that it was KK who suggested putting Ambien in her coffee, Slater conceded (I think). It was at the end of Defense questioning ... Defense is doing its damndest to turn the tables on KK... they are setting up for her to take the fall ... IMo
Here it is... don’t know how to link :(
Sam Kraemer tweeted:
Defense pointing out fact that Frazee never blatantly said he wanted Krystal to kill Kelsey Berreth. Slater agrees. Kenney felt like Frazee was just “pulling her chain”. Kenney is the one who suggested putting ambien in the macchiato.
@KOAA
#KrystalKenney #PatrickFrazee

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I was surprised that KK knowing pharmacology would suggest Ambien over others than for the obvious sleep effect and memory impact. Crazy all together for a nurse to be planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think KBs mom knew the entire time. Remember how strange she was acting on that news interview. She said KB and PF had a loving relationship. She knew better. She lied for the safety of Baby K and prayed every night that PF wouldn’t take her grand daughter too while he had full custody.

Today has been a complete assault. An assault on the senses and nerves to the max. What this poor woman was put through by a man she LOVED in front of a child they created! And then burned. Teeth here, blood there.... Sweet Lord, it's just too much. My heart truly surrounds CB and this gorgeous little child and yearns to soften the blow to their lives by this evilness. I just am completely out of words and really think I need to put something in my coffee to settle me down.

It makes me sick to think of that creep KKL walking around my neighborhood, like one of us, pretending her dog was loose to talk to Kelsey. KKL sounds like a f&@$ing STALKER. They said she parked at the community parking lot, which I always figured, it is like 2 blocks from Kelsey's house. What a creep. She reminds me of that guy who abducted Jaime in Wisconsin, going to her house at night and then turning chicken . What a . OH AND THEN SHE GOES TO RENO AND VEGAS.

I can't even right now.

O.M. G
I just read parts of this thread...been at work all day. OMG!! So terrible.KB??? Of course with lil K in the house.
What a total dirtbag pig...both of them.
This is even worse than I thought....and I haven't even read everything yet.
How terrible. KKs only worth on this planet is to help put him away forever. Other than that she can go straight to you know where and I hope she burns all the way down right with him
Two low life !
wow..just wow..so very sad.

Is this Nash Ranch? Or is it something else?

Nash Ranch (in Park County, CO)

It is a working ranch, located in Park County west of Guffey and east of Cripple Creek (with mountains blocking straight travel, of course). Search on Google Earth for "Dave Nash Ranch, Guffey, Colorado".
The historic Nash Ranch AirBNB is in Fremont County, but I'm sure the witness was mistaken as to which county he was in. One of numerous small errors in a grueling day of testimony.
IMO

Flabbergasted.
KK struck the deal of a lifetime.
She was 100% involved, 100% wanted Kelsey dead.
I'd also be very very afraid to be friends with any of her friends that are trying to justify she was scared SHE SHOWED up 3 TIMES to kill a mother, then watch her burn after you cleaned up her blood.
No words.
I need a stiff drink.

I said this woman reminded me way too much of Karla Holmolka...and everyone said that a sweetheart deal like she got would never happen here in the USA. I think we have proof otherwise today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member