IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime being black & gay Jan 2019 #2*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just watched the GMA interview. What a load of self-aggrandizing BS. I had chuckle when Jussie boasted, "He [the attacker] punches me right in the face, so I punched his *advertiser censored* back." Then at the end of the interview, Jussie goes into a "be a fighter like me!" diatribe. Wow, instant street cred for Jussie.. NOT. Silly man.

He’s such a fool. It’s surreal at this point; every day something new, cringe-y and more bizarre comes to light about him.

He is a hateful, self-aggrandizing (perfect word @mister happy), narcissistic liar who doesn’t care a lick about who he hurts, inconveniences and steam rolls over as long as it benefits Jussie and his cons. His self-imposed hero role is laughable at best.

The buff Osundairo brothers, budding actor-models who have worked on “Empire,” considered backing out of the planned attack, sources close to the investigation told CBS’ Chicago affiliate.

The pair took a ride share near the location of the assault on North Water Street and appeared nervous in the car’s surveillance camera in the hours before it happened, sources said.

Abimbola and Olabinjo, who got there before Smollett, were also seen sitting on a bench. The actor arrived a short time later.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/19/feds...53.267642857.1550199666-2051527208.1550003555

Hoax
Fake News
Hate Crime

Jmo- All three apply.

Should be a major crime when someone fakes an attack to cause division in a country.

The attack wasn't caught on cameras or cctv, correct? If that is true why hire people to beat you up? If he is lying he made his story so complicated, with hats a noose and some chemical thrown at him. He could antagonized a MAGA hat wearing person in a bar and started a real fight with a real a-hole. The guys he supposedly hired, what were they thinking?

The attack wasn't caught on cameras or cctv, correct? If that is true why hire people to beat you up? If he is lying he made his story so complicated, with hats a noose and some chemical thrown at him. He could antagonized a MAGA hat wearing person in a bar and started a real fight with a real a-hole. The guys he supposedly hired, what were they thinking?
Since Jussie pointed out the camera himself, he must have thought it was recording the incident. But unbeknownst to him the camera was pointing north. :D

The camera in the area of the alleged attack has the round dark cover, can’t see which way the camera is facing. Jmo he wanted it on cctv but it didn’t work out.

He also claimed he took a second round of police officers to the scene of the incident. “I went down where it happened and I walked them through exactly what happened,” Smollett said. “And I looked them up and saw there is a camera directly on the light post that is in the intersection. So I’m like, ‘There it is.’ … And [later] the detective told me the camera inside of the casing was facing north, so they didn’t have it.”

Jussie Smollett Gives Detailed Account of Attack in First TV Interview: 'I Am Forever Changed'

I think the main point was to get “beaten up” without really getting hurt. The friends he hired to do this weren’t going to mess up that pretty face, ya know.

One thing I just thought about, there are so many people who have issues with the "state of our country", yet, here is a black man, who had to pay folks to beat him up for a fake hate crime.

If things were so terrible, he wouldn't have needed to set up anything. I don't know where people come up with this stuff.

The guys were probably thinking "yay, 4k". JS apparently was thinking it would be filmed by the camera he staged (allegedly ) his crime scene performance beneath. The camera was filming in a different direction than he assumed. Bet he's kicking himself for not springing for a bigger crew.

One thing I just thought about, there are so many people who have issues with the "state of our country", yet, here is a black man, who had to pay folks to beat him up for a fake hate crime.

If things were so terrible, he wouldn't have needed to set up anything. I don't know where people come up with this stuff.

You pay people so it doesn't leave you dead or needing plastic surgery. The two brothers could have gotten killed if a cop had been in the area.

Because if he antagonized a fight with a real a-hole he wouldn't be the poor innocent victim.

Since Jussie pointed out the camera himself, he must have thought it was recording the incident. But unbeknownst to him the camera was pointing north. :D
Or maybe it did record everything... Just saying. The CPD have been pretty clever about this whole thing.

The way they continuously said that the attack was not caught on camera makes me think it was actually caught on camera but looked so suspicious to them (CPD) that they wanted to hold this close to the vest and let JS think it was not recorded to give them time to track down the brothers and also to let JS get caught up in more lies.

Pretty sure they were on to his scheme from the get go!

Or maybe it did record everything... Just saying. The CPD have been pretty clever about this whole thing.

The way they continuously said that the attack was not caught on camera makes me think it was actually caught on camera but looked so suspicious to them (CPD) that they wanted to hold this close to the vest and let JS think it was not recorded to give them time to track down the brothers and also to let JS get caught up in more lies.

Pretty sure they were on to his scheme from the get go!
That would be another interesting twist! :D

Two brothers released without charges after being identified last week as “possible suspects” in the alleged attack on actor Jussie Smollett met with detectives and prosecutors at the Leighton Criminal Court Building on Tuesday, authorities said, as investigators continue to look into whether the “Empire” cast member staged the incident.

Their attorney, Gloria Schmidt, declined to comment as she left the courthouse at about 3:40 p.m. Tuesday.

Brothers tied to alleged attack on 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett meet with prosecutors, detectives

There are plenty of racists a-holes around, you don't have to do much but exist to antagonize them. I meant make a comment about their hat, or the wall and if they get enraged and hit you, that's on them.
I guess he didn’t want to take that risk. It’s like people using an accelerator to burn down their house, then making an insurance claim. It’s not that fires don’t happen but they make sure they happen and that they don’t get hurt.

Brad Edwards (@tvbrad) tweeted at 9:31 AM on Wed, Feb 20, 2019:
NOW: Fmr. S.A. Anita Alvarez on Kim Foxx:
“Maybe I should have just recused myself from the difficult cases that came across my desk when I was State’s Attorney. I was under the impression that when the voters elected me and I took my oath of office, it meant I had to do my job.” Brad Edwards on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6