CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so curious to hear what the judge says about today's request to 'terminate the non-contact order' between the defendant and the baby.

He has not been convicted of anything yet, so does this give him a chance to reverse this order, until then? I certainly hope not.

Unless something has changed from the first order, I can't see why.

You’re right, she is deserving of all of those charges.

Because of her account, and only because of her account, the prosecution knows things that they would never know; things that couldn’t be gleaned from any other source.

The case against PF is so much stronger, knowing all those details.

So you’ve basically got two choices:

Force KK to face the full wrath of the Colorado justice system, and risk losing the case against PF.

Or making a deal with the devil.

When she takes the stand, and nails this monster, she will ensure that he pays the maximum price.

She will also ensure that her own vile actions, will never be forgotten.

She’ll still pay a hefty price, but it won’t be one that anyone is satisfied with.
I suspect that LE told KK they had her for murder 1. She was the one with the cell phone, she was the person who had given KB's gun to someone. Jealousy is a well-known motive for murder. I suspect also that KK's fingerprints or some identification indicators may have been all over KB's condo since she had spent hours there. I think that unless KK sang a pretty song, she was going to be charged for murder, while PF said tight and silent.

"While she was blindfolded and distracted, he hit her with the bat causing he death. Frazee was concerned he left a tooth behind in the residence, because when he hit her in the face with the bat, it presumably caused several of her teeth to become dislodged. Lee stated she in fact found the tooth, including the tooth root, and later disposed of it."

https://media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-med...est Warrant_1550677282748_35101921_ver1.0.pdf

Up close and personal, this is overkill.

bbm
i never said it was a drug or alcohol centre. please don't misquote me.
rehab is simply short for rehabilitation centre. we know she went to a depression clinic.

I read that she stayed for 2 weeks.
thanks for clarification but how long did she visit there then?
can you please link the source tia

The clinic that KB used is closely allied with her church, and is clearly noted for treating depression, NOT addiction. The very word "rehab" is a gross misrepresentation.
Nedley Depression Recovery Program

"While she was blindfolded and distracted, he hit her with the bat causing he death. Frazee was concerned he left a tooth behind in the residence, because when he hit her in the face with the bat, it presumably caused several of her teeth to become dislodged. Lee stated she in fact found the tooth, including the tooth root, and later disposed of it."

https://media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2019/02/20/Application and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant_1550677282748_35101921_ver1.0.pdf

Up close and personal, this is overkill.

That's one vicious, rage-filled man. I saw that in his sinister stare at the media. But he knows how to control it around certain audiences.

I bet he raged around his house toward his mother though.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cordillera...616/Frazee-Application-for-Arrest-Warrant.pdf

According to MG in the arrest aff, a bullet was missing from her gun that she kept in her car which she loaned to KK. WTHeck? KK doesn’t mention a gun used in her narrative.
Jmo
Yes, I am very confused by this. Her friend Meghan said that when she lent KK the gun, there were eight rounds in the magazine. When it was returned to her, there were only 6 rounds in the magazine, and 1 in the chamber.

So where is the missing bullet?!

“Upon information and belief, Frazee had motive to kill Kelsey in that he wanted full custody of [Kaylee Berreth] and/or Kelsey to leave [Kaylee Berreth] with him and Kelsey would not agree,” the parents' attorney, Angela Jones, wrote in the civil complaint on behalf of plaintiffs Cheryl and Darrell Berreth.

Kelsey Berreth case: Possible motive comes out in lawsuit

I wonder if Kelsey knew it was over and was looking for a place closer to her job or back home where her parents live.

I know Patrick wanted it over back sept, PF may have told some that once over she would probably leave. And his mom would not be happy losing baby K since she had seen her for over a year.

Not sure how many days Kelsey worked or was off. Not sure if she stayed in the area of her job while working and traveled home on off days. Thought I read that she went out to eat with co-worker/s, which makes me think she stayed in area wiil working.

Was it ever reported who put up the reward.?

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. — A reward has been announced in the case of the missing Woodland Park mother last seen on Nov. 22. Thanks to an anonymous donation, the Woodland Park Police Department said information leading to the location or safe return of 29-year-old Kelsey Berreth is eligible for a $25,000 reward.

$25,000 reward offered for information leading to missing Woodland Park mother

I would not be surprised if you are correct. He may even had planned to use that reason to get her to leave overnight, perhaps so he could set up and prepare for the next day's slaughter. He had to even make her last hours alive, miserable.

JMO
I wonder if the ruse about his stomach issues was to lure her to his farm and maybe his original plan was to kill her/disappear her at the farm the night before Thanksgiving, and maybe something went wrong with that plan.

Yeah but I don't get the plan. How was she planning to just show up with coffee for someone she never met?
I don't know either - maybe she was some kind of thrill seeker - this whole conspiracy lasted for months and she seemed to take very specific actions to murder KB but then couldn't do it in the end. What kind of woman is this? And I would like to know just how many people knew this was going on ? Besides PF and KK? I think there are a number of people but apparently it is not a crime.

Yes, I am very confused by this. Her friend Meghan said that when she lent KK the gun, there were eight rounds in the magazine. When it was returned to her, there were only 6 rounds in the magazine, and 1 in the chamber.

So where is the missing bullet?!
Maybe in the other male who's DNA was in KB's bathroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ