CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Well, "This is what justice looks like, folks."

Or so we've been told.

I guess needs must...and the must that needs in this case is that PF must and needs to be made to pay.

JMO.

That was my quote and it's true. Should he just be allowed to walk? Live a nice, free life, raising baby K, withholding her from her grieving maternal relatives, being catered to and coddled by his mama, having sex with KK when he wants, going to rodeos, putting more women at risk of violence and laughing into the sunset because LE can't tie him to the murder?

Now they can.

Yep. Even if the most polite person in the world, would she take coffee from a stranger? If yes, then at least she would have dumped it out rather than drink it. Basing this assumption on what I would do. In fact, I probably wouldn't even have answered the door.
Maybe she did spike it and Kelsey never drank it.
But why would she say she was thanking her for helping to find her dog? Did I read that right?
Wouldn't Kelsey not know who she was or what she was talking about?

JMO
I wonder if the ruse about his stomach issues was to lure her to his farm and maybe his original plan was to kill her/disappear her at the farm the night before Thanksgiving, and maybe something went wrong with that plan.
I was thinking the same thing.
After all, there seemed to be many attempts before they actually followed through.
I want to know what happened to that bullet!
Was it mentioned again? I didn't read the whole arrest affidavit yet.

But why would she say she was thanking her for helping to find her dog? Did I read that right?
That's what she claimed. Lame story. Takes a heck of a lot of nerve. IMO

ETA Like Snow White and the poisoned apple.

JMO
I can almost guarantee there were drugs in the coffee if KK went to KB's door with some coffee and here is why.

The sheer logic if KK could not get herself to put something in the coffee then she would have never gone to the door in the first place.
The whole point of going to the door with coffee would have been if it was drugged.

So if coffee was delivered then I can almost guarantee it had something in it. So something went wrong with that plan. Either not enough stuff to knock her out or KB threw it out. I suspect maybe PF called her a little later and she answered sounding just fine so they knew it didnt work or something like that.

Just like others I went thru the WHOLE hearing tweet by tweet. I was exhausted and numb.
Late last night I created a large time line on paper., again tweet by tweet.
As others I see an outline of what happened over all these months.
However I still have questions, cause a few things don't make sense?

Granted I stopped reading at page 25 last night... so some of you may have already answer my questions I apologize in advance if they've already been answered.

Why so much detail as well as blood in kitchen and living room?( since it was stated she was killed in an office which is 2nd back bedroom). There's quite a bit of blood left over in the bathroom that is why family members had originally concluded she was killed in the bathroom. But again we told she was not.
There are little or actually no details about this back bedroom excuse me back office. No details about blood on desk chair cabinets files paperwork etc. Only details the living room pillows fireplace toys tin foil floorboards (which I assume we're either in the living room or the kitchen.)

I don't understand her comment about getting the call when he asked her what she was doing for Thanksgiving? And she made the reply I knew I couldn't get out of it this time. This doesn't make sense? There's got to be more to it.....

The words where PF was supposed to tell her " just *advertiser censored**** talk." When you go back and go over that again and again, something is missing. It does not make sense to me. Why not say hey just listen to me!!! You going to do this!!!

As with others, being told to go find the tooth--- with the amount of force and brutality that beating took place ---how would he know about one little tiny tooth and where it went??

Forget any painting thing she was wearing, I would imagine that was more medical covering that she took from work. Including gloves. In reality it doesn't matter how you cover yourself, once blood gets wet it seeps into what you're wearing and gets on your clothes. When you're down on a floor scrubbing and the blood gets wet--- unless you're wearing plastic, it will seep onto your interior clothes.

A part of my profession is construction clean up. Bleach will clean blood, but the most effective thing that I use is peroxide and Dawn dish soap. You can wash towels and clothes all you want but without the dawn and the peroxide, you WILL have blood stains with anything you run through the washing machine. (KK said she used machine.) Also I've had the problem of trying to clean blood up and it does seep through. I have covered myself up and still stained my jeans inside. I have also wore plastic. The rewetting of the blood will make you gag and anything that gets on the plastic drips back onto the floor. It's a never-ending cleaning process.

Without said, no way was this done and cleaned in 4 hours! The little bit that she shared with us I sat down and calculated what it would take for me to clean that by myself how many hours and how much it cost. Just rewetting the blood to clean it is time consuming. By myself I would get there at 9 in the morning and I would not be done until 4 or 5. And NO WAY could I go eat afterwards, no matter how starving I was.....

I still question Patrick's friend some utility guy that came and picked up a box. Why was it said didn't need to be said why bring him into the picture. And what about this DNA that belongs to some male in the bathroom sink.

There's a lot of information missing.

And we all have alot more questions.......

Last edited:
Yes, I am very confused by this. Her friend Meghan said that when she lent KK the gun, there were eight rounds in the magazine. When it was returned to her, there were only 6 rounds in the magazine, and 1 in the chamber.

So where is the missing bullet?!
There are many things to shoot at during a round trip Idaho-Colorado run.

The problem I have is that MG also knew since October that KK had been solicited by PF to kill KB, and she was aware of KK's subsequent trips to Colorado, and she never did anything to warn KB and/or authorities. I"ve lost count on the number of people that DID NOTHING. :eek:

ETA: CBI Agent Slater did not mention MG gun when testifying at preliminary hearing so I don't think Investigators found it relevant and/or credible. MG was mentioned only as owner of the VW with expired registration. MOO

Last edited:
I don't know either - maybe she was some kind of thrill seeker - this whole conspiracy lasted for months and she seemed to take very specific actions to murder KB but then couldn't do it in the end. What kind of woman is this? And I would like to know just how many people knew this was going on ? Besides PF and KK? I think there are a number of people but apparently it is not a crime.

Yeah but I'm asking how that was technically supposed to work? If some stranger showed up on my doorstep with coffee I a) Wouldn't open the door; b) Wouldn't take the coffee from them and; c) Wouldn't drink it.

How did she think that was supposed to work? Why would she think KB would have reason to accept and imbibe a beverage from a random stranger who showed up? That's what I don't understand.

I'm not talking about whether she felt a thrill or whether she was able to go through with it or whatever. I just don't understand how it was supposed to work?

The custody agreement was for PF to have the child when the flight instructor was working. She wasn't working the rest of the 22 nd, the 23 d, 24 th, 25 th. Why did PF have the child those days in violation of the custody agreement? (Yeah, I know PF had some sort of lie like she wanted to figure things out or some sort of nonsense.)
Yes, we always speculated that Kelsey would have had the baby on those days!

Slater returned to the stand and returned to his interview with Krystal Kenney. He discussed Frazee getting upset with Kenney for not poisoning Kelsey Berreth's drink in September. Slater then said when Kenney arrived in Colorado, she asked Frazee what to do, and Frazee said she was smart and she would figure it out. Frazee later told her he had a tool she could use and instructed her to use a metal rod to hit Berreth in the back of the head. He told Kenney, "It's not that hard."

More follows at link.

Accomplice: Kelsey Berreth was blindfolded, beaten, burned by fiance

Me too. If this is just probable cause for his arrest...what else do they have. My guess is plenty.

It's probable cause to hold him over for trial. Not just an arrest. This is most likely the best of what they have. I assume electronic records and conversations, etc., will fill in the blanks. But I think the smoking gun is creepy KK's testimony.

I don’t even believe P would ask KKL to steal drugs. As we discussed previously, P had access to all sorts of meds for horses/dogs/cattle. There’s no doubt in my mind his DVM would give him what he asked for. I e never known a DVM that won’t satisy requests from a regular client. Moo
I think KKL is lying to cover her butt.

I don't know if I will ever catch up with this thread and may have to jump forward and give up. So forgive me if discussed already please.

While that is true and he probably had such access, with her getting some type of drug, it would tie to her rather than a horse, cattle or dog med, etc. Still catching up reading various articles although I saw the entire hearing tweets but I read in one that she bought a bat. There again, one probably has an Idaho purchase of a bat, more likely not found (until and if they connect her), so not on him, cannot necessarily connect to him, can always blame her. She took KB's gun to a friend of hers. Again, they could talk to PF's friends, no gun, etc. It would tie back to her and her word. Not on him necessarily.

While we have heard so much it is overwhelming, the problem is both PF and KK are liars. Determining what is true and what is playing others or saving their own arses, even individually, is something we have to just try to determine with what we have. I have no problem believing he talked to her about drugs and her getting same. I believe he even likely got a sick kick of having one woman that wanted to help murder his other woman and playing them. I would guess the white "suit" she used to clean up came from her place of employment. She probably had hospital booties as well. Etc.

If PF was in Kelsey's home a lot and welcomed, and KK was stalking her and around the home on more than one occasion, it would not surprise me that something was ever put in her drink or food before in her frig, etc. AND the coffee. It would not even have to be something fatal. Anyone who could do this with their own child in the home deserves torture before then receiving the DP imho and blood boiling opinion.

IMO these two plotted to murder here and were in total "cahoots" most likely. Although that does not mean the two players were not telling lies, even to each other. Guaranteed he was telling KB one thing and KK another...

jmo.

Yeah but I'm asking how that was technically supposed to work? If some stranger showed up on my doorstep with coffee I a) Wouldn't open the door; b) Wouldn't take the coffee from them and; c) Wouldn't drink it.

How did she think that was supposed to work? Why would she think KB would have reason to accept and imbibe a beverage from a random stranger who showed up? That's what I don't understand.

I'm not talking about whether she felt a thrill or whether she was able to go through with it or whatever. I just don't understand how it was supposed to work?
Didn't she pretend to be a neighbor thanking her for helping her find a lost dog or something like that?

JMO
I can almost guarantee there were drugs in the coffee if KK went to KB's door with some coffee and here is why.

The sheer logic if KK could not get herself to put something in the coffee then she would have never gone to the door in the first place.
The whole point of going to the door with coffee would have been if it was drugged.

So if coffee was delivered then I can almost guarantee it had something in it. So something went wrong with that plan. Either not enough stuff to knock her out or KB threw it out. I suspect maybe PF called her a little later and she answered sounding just fine so they knew it didnt work or something like that.

Agree!!

So Kelsey got medicine for PF. Krystal did his bidding too. He was just so controlling! My guess is that he controlled SF also. Coincidence I guess but Krystal, Kelsey and Kaylee? All Ks. The details we heard yesterday were shocking. It’s hard to get my head around the fact that evil like this lives among us. JMO

Not only was Kelsey beaten to death with a baseball bat, but to add insult to injury, her body was destroyed and discarded, likely never to be found.

All of this could have been prevented with a single act of humanity.

Unfortunately, human decency and KK, aren’t often uttered in the same sentence.
And if that cellphone had not accidentally (speculation) pinged in Idaho KK might still be silent. She didn't come clean, she got caught and is making a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz