CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was dramatic, especially given I said "I'm pretty sure," which means I'm not positive, but think so.

Can you provide a link to back that up please?

Sure -- Please reference Chapter 38 Public Access to Records and Information, Rule 3 of Colorado Supreme Court Rules... in your favorite legal search engine

Link specific to EMC and The People of the State of Colorado v Patrick Frazee's case is linked below:

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...er/caseofinterest/2018CR330/001/EMC Order.pdf

Since I'm at the docket, here's the text to the Courts most recent Objection to the Motion requesting media coverage filed by Telemundo Denver for EMC for the 2/19/19 preliminary hearing.....

The Court's response is short and sweet.

The People of the State of Colorado
v.
PATRICK FRAZEE

Order: D-009 Objection to Telemundo Denvers Request for Expanded Media Coverage

The motion/proposed order attached hereto: ACTION TAKEN.

Expanded media coverage (EMC) will not be permitted at the February 19th, 2019 preliminary hearing poof evident presumption great hearing.

EMC is only permitted at advisement or arraignment.

Issue Date: 2/14/2019

SCOTT A SELLS
District Court Judge

I, for one, did forget there were 2 guns (this case is incredible...LOL),

Is this right?

Gun#1
So we know the loaned gun from the friend which she left in a car that she loaned to KK to travel out of state so KK could help clean up a murder scene was the gun that had the missing bullet when it came back to Idaho and was given to a friend and LE eventually got it.

Gun#2
So where was KB's gun found?
If in her house then the suicide story would not fly.
If KK got rid of it somewhere then shouldnt she tell LE where she threw it out?
Gun #2 was with a male friend of KK. It has been recovered.

Is this right?

Gun#1
So we know the loaned gun from the friend which she left in a car that she loaned to KK to travel out of state so KK could help clean up a murder scene was the gun that had the missing bullet when it came back to Idaho and was given to a friend and LE eventually got it.

Gun#2

If the KDRO information is correct, it was given to MP. If I recall the affidavit correctly, there is unidentified DNA of a female and male...many believe that it’s KB’s relatives who were staying at the townhome but it seems there are quite a few individuals involved in this story. IMO

Is this right?

Gun#1

Gun#2
KK gave KB's phone to a male friend of hers.

It is so incredible it really is hard to believe isnt it.

Once the attempted drugged coffee news broke I started to really think that instead of 3 attempted solicitations, it was more like 3 failed attempts at murder.
EXACTLY!!
well, ok..so yeah maybe there were (at least) 3 solicitations from PF....BUT SHE WENT THERE for (at least) 3 ATTEMPTS.
KK sort left that part out...he may have solicited ...but she followed through and went there..800 miles of follow through...each time.
It wasn't a one sided conversation.

This case is not complicated! PF went to KB home when he said he wasn't there(surveilance says he was) . He murdered KB left and KB was never seen leaving that house again. No setup no what ifs! PF murdered KB in cold blood in the most gruesome way possible..its not a conspiracy. He did it! KK is a terrible person and she deserves all the hate she will recceive! But PF is the monster that killed KB! No its not a conspiracy, no setup! It didn't happen! Don't lose sight of the type of monster PF is!!! End of rant and my own opinion

Gun #2 was with a male friend of KK. It has been recovered.

Oh ok.....so I had part of that wrong.

So Gun #1 was returned to the friend eventually. Thats how she knew a bullet was missing and 1 in chamber.

And Gun#2 KB's gun was the one that ended up with someone in Idaho.

Man, KK sure had friends in Idaho that would do crazy things for her. Not only does her friend let her borrow a car that was involved in a murder cleanup. Now we have another male person that ends up with a gun of a murder victim.

So Gun #1 was returned to the friend eventually. Thats how she knew a bullet was missing and 1 in chamber.

Man, KK sure had friends in Idaho that would do crazy things for her. Not only does her friend let her borrow a car that was involved in a murder cleanup. Now we have another male person that ends up with a gun of a murder victim.
The ride or die group :/

I think the guns go like this:

KB's gun was taken by KK back to Idaho and given to a male friend, and police have recovered it. Supposedly, PF was trying to sell the theory that KB killed herself, and the gun and KB have vanished off the face of the Earth--but really he had destroyed her body and sent the gun off to another state. He made it a HUGE point to make it clear he had given the gun back to KB just prior to her "disappearance," to steer people into the suicide direction.

MG's gun, which she says she left in her vehicle that KK took to Colorado, was found to have been moved and a bullet missing sometime in mid-to-late December.

This case is not complicated! PF went to KB home when he said he wasn't there(surveilance says he was) . He murdered KB left and KB was never seen leaving that house again. No setup no what ifs! PF murdered KB in cold blood in the most gruesome way possible..its not a conspiracy. He did it! KK is a terrible person and she deserves all the hate she will recceive! But PF is the monster that killed KB! No its not a conspiracy, no setup! It didn't happen! Don't lose sight of the type of monster PF is!!! End of rant and my own opinion

Mine, too! Wonder twin powers, activate!

Ha! Couldn’t agree more.

This ain’t complicated, unless you want it to be.

I think a lot of the "planning" they did was after the fact.

He may have been wanting to harm KB for months but I think the actual event was due to some psycho rage. The fact that blood was so widespread, the fact that much of their "plans" don't make a lot of sense to us, and they both left things "undone" and stories are a bit scattered...all that tells me he lit up in the heat of anger and decided then and there he would do it.

The planning and resulting cover-up was haphazard and seems CYA vs. planning. But they didn't do a very good job of CYA'ing.

Some keep looking to tie it (their actions) all up in a package that makes sense. No sense at all to this, just a lot of mental/emotional sickness going on.

I'm not sure where MG's gun is now. It was stated that after she saw the news about KB, she checked her gun and that is when she reported it was in a different condition. She usually had 8 bullets in the clip and none in the chamber. When she inspected it after KK's trip, there was one in the chamber and 6 in the clip. I would think LE would have taken the gun to see if it had been fired recently. JMO

A conspiracy is when two or more people agree to engage in activity that is designed to mislead others from the truth. KK and PF's role in this murder is definitely conspiratorial.

However, I think you meant it is not a diversion, in that I agree. PF killed KB, and KK is probably telling the events as they actually occurred and is, for the most part, not lying.

PF told CB that they broke up and he gave back KB's gun and keys. Making the gun "disappear" was to further the lie that KB left and killed herself somewhere. The idiots forgot she'd need a car to do that.
Yes, I never understood why PF and KK left both of KB’s vehicles at her townhome.

Eta why and to correct spelling

What I would like to know is if they tested her friend's gun to see if it had been fired recently since it was "missing" a bullet? Just askin'.

I mentioned in an earlier thread that maybe KK shot Kelsey’s cell phone to smash it to smithereens .... it is interesting that there’s a bullet missing somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona