CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does her horrifying tale of coming thisclose to committing the murder herself and then cleaning up the crime scene in any way preserve any tiny bit of reputation she may have had left after all of the rumors and speculation?

Her tale left me picking my jaw up off the floor multiple times. I'm sure I'm not alone here. She's not in jail, but she has no job, no reputation, she's exposed herself as a disgustingly horrible excuse for a mother and a human being - please explain how, how exactly is she "preserving some semblance of a reputation"???

Her explanation says she was afraid after threats from PF, threats to her children. Who could blame a loving mother, right? (Gag me with a spoon!)

She says she never saw KB's battered body, giving herself a little distance from the gruesomeness of it all.

And who knows what else ended up on the cutting room floor?!

May I add that I too am appalled by all she admitted doing? Demonic!

I think the DA made the right decision just think they could have and should have dirted her up more. its there.
we can see it from the outside....lord knows the frustration going on the inside with what they have on her.
I don't personally think she witnessed or participated in KBs death but I do question exactly when she arrived and there hasn't been any address of why this all happened. non of us buy her I thought she was a bad mother Bull S **t.
she is getting a free pass on her contribution to how this came to be.
I guess I want her to say yes I loved Patrick and I wanted that ***** dead.
sorry not sorry, as per her arrogant mug shot.
then @gitana1 i'll let it go!!!!!:p

the truth....that is all.
I respectfully disagree that she is "getting a free pass". She is not. She got fired, plead guilty to a felony, has had her mugshot and other unflattering photos splashed across the news internationally, has been disgraced and disparaged, has to tell the whole sordid story on the witness stand if/when the case goes to trial, and then has to face sentencing for her crimes, or, I should say, one of many of her heinous crimes. Granted, she will not do anywhere near as much time as she deserves to do, but this ^, IMHO, is not a free pass. MOO

Last edited:
I think the 2nd time LE went to look, they used more sophisticated means to find blood (Luminal, Blue Star, Florescence), and what they found led them to believe no one could live through that kind of attack and that it wasn't the result of gunshots.

? (Making note)

I think he got angry, impatient and tired of waiting.
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
Maybe that's what he was thinking.

Yes, he did say something (allegedly) along those lines iirc, (paraphrasing) “I guess I’m going to have to do it”.

-/

Why did he want HER to do it to begin with? Sounds like some sick strange fantasy, reminds me of that dirtbag couple that killed Noelle Paquette...

Last edited:
Yes, they'll want to. Will they be able to is another matter.

It could be that because PF is such an obvious lying angry dirtbag that so many are certain about the efficacy of LE and the prosecution but I really don't get that. They're humans and most humans are average and make errors. From my perspective (whatever that's worth), decisions on charges and plea deals were made too quickly, before all of the ducks were in a row. That could have been to get baby K the hell out of there, which I could understand, to a degree. She had to be gotten out of their control but this plea deal was rushed. MOO.

If I were LE, looking into the frightened eyes of KB's mother, knowing her grandbaby was in the hands of people who "disappeared" her daughter would light a fire under me and make me accept what I must to get PF.

I'm still not convinced entirely of the car swap occurring on the 23rd or the purported "reason" behind it. A lot of people had prior knowledge of this, and likely more in-depth knowledge than they admit. I can see people twisting and manipulating things to distance themselves from it as much as possible. MOO.

So was her ex husband in on it too? It starts to become way too far fetched.

I respectfully disagree that she is "getting a free pass". She is not. She got fired, plead guilty to a felony, has had her mugshot and other unflattering photos splashed across the news internationally, has been disgraced and disparaged, has to tell the whole sordid story on the witness stand if/when the case goes to trial, and then has to face sentencing for her crime, or, I should say, one of many of her heinous crimes. Granted, she will not do anywhere near as much time as she deserves to do, but this ^, IMHO, is not a free pass. MOO
pua
maybe not free....how bout pretty bloody good!

And how do you know that ?

I don't, for sure. That's why I said "I think". :)

Based on what I do know, for sure, LE doesn't generally carry all that stuff w/them when they do a welfare check, and I believe I read that CB requested a welfare check for KB, and that was the first time LE had been to KB's residence.

They went back later (maybe this was the 3rd time they'd been there?) when KB's family reported to LE that they found what they thought to be blood spots in KB's home. Since LE was going back, again, and this time to check out reported blood, it would make sense for them to take everything at their disposal to look harder.

It may have been in the Berreth's wrongful death lawsuit documents, but someplace I read that LE found enough evidence to claim that life had ended in that home. :-(

Yes you will see blood but that doesn’t prove how it got there after cleaning.
My question referred to how they knew how the murder happened after it was cleaned. Original poster was unable to reply because it would be very difficult to assess manner of murder if 3-4 hours were spent cleaning blood and crime scene.

The same woman who said she borrowed her car is missing a bullet from her gun. Could that woman have lied about dates? Could she just not have had her phone on during the murders as to not get pings? Why do they have data before and after murder but are missing locations during murder?

I don't think that woman is involved in the murder. Again, what about her ex husband? Is he also involved in a huge cover up? Makes no sense. She had to lie to him about going to CO to begin with.

There is nothing I found in the affidavit to suggest they did not get pings from her phone on the date f the murder. It stated they couldn't get google location data for her email address during the dates surrounding the murder.

Two different things.

It's not clear what her phone records say about where the phone pinged prior to the 23rd. She obviously made an effort to turn off the Google tracking so it's also possible that she did the same with her phone.

I was curious about whether a phone would ping while turned off so I googled. Unfortunately, I got conflicting answers. One mentioned removing the SIM card would prevent any tracking. That makes sense sense unless there's some other backdoor device in phones that connects to towers, which is possible. Here's something I found from a detective which addresses the issue of the battery, as well as a little bag you can put your phone in to block all signals:

Can the police track your cell phone if it's turned off?

https://www.quora.com/Can-the-police-track-your-cell-phone-if-its-turned-off

I know nothing about tech so I have no clue. I know I read that KK's phone was a Samsung and you can do different things with different phones (like remove the battery) but I don't know her phone and model. I suppose we'll learn more about her phone(s) and phone records at trial. Until that time, I've seen no claims of technological proof that her phone was in Idaho prior to the 23rd. So, what we have are people she's close to saying that. Given the shady nature of the flying monkeys who have been doing her bidding, I prefer other evidence, be that tech/phone records and/or local pings or her caught on some local CCTV. Until I see that, I'm open to the possibility that she may have been in Colorado. Considering the fact that she traveled thousands of miles, in a couple of months, to stalk Kelsey and, by her own account, came close to murdering her (pipe & baseball bat - HER bat, btw) I'm of the opinion that she was very f-ing serious about wanting Kelsey dead.

None of that absolves Patrick Frazee of anything.

Oh, and, if the neighbors security cam showed Frazee at Kelsey's, it should also show KK when she arrived and left the scene, right? If such footage exists, it could explain LE being certain KK didn't enter Kelsey's home until the 24th.

You make intelligent points. However, why would she turn Et phone back on to show she was at KB's house cleaning the murder scene? Why not use a burner phone?

These dingbats aren't bright.

My question referred to how they knew how the murder happened after it was cleaned. Original poster was unable to reply because it would be very difficult to assess manner of murder if 3-4 hours were spent cleaning blood and crime scene.

Ummm, actually I did reply.

And it may be difficult, but not impossible to determine manner of death, even after a clean up, regardless of time spent cleaning.

They haven't said, but am assuming they would have said in the most recent affidavit, that any gun residue, ammo damage, etc. was found in the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname