Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah Spurlock Case Archive:
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

Bear with me, this archive is a recent request, so I am done through 2/1/19 and will have it up to date by the end of the weekend.
Great work. One not so serious question. Is the guy in image 57 wearing an adult onesie? It is hard to get a feeling of any emotions of the friends in still images. Also it is hard to pick up a demeanor of SS without any video. It is a real shame there is no video of her around the birth of the twins.

Great work. One not so serious question. Is the guy in image 57 wearing an adult onesie? It is hard to get a feeling of any emotions of the friends in still images. Also it is hard to pick up a demeanor of SS without any video. It is a real shame there is no video of her around the birth of the twins.

There are videos of her on SM, but they're not on her FB page. I've seen them on mutual friends' pages. The videos really do kind of bring her to life. She seemed to fun and warm. They really do humanize her.

I think that's a valid possibility, especially if the person who hit her was intoxicated at the time (or had something else that they thought might get them into trouble). I've also wondered if she called someone else to come and get her and THAT person did something to her.

Just different scenarios to play around with I guess. I think it's more likely that something happened to her by the people she left with.
Agree, with so few facts anything is a possibility. If I had to choose between being hit or the nefarious activities of someone she called for a ride, I would give option 2 higher odds. I've had prior thoughts based on simple statistics, familiarity to victim, and the absence of suspicion (to our knowledge at least) of SS's inner circle.

Been wanting to add to my post (re: cell phone call to mom) from a thread or 2 ago but my laptop crashed and is still in computer ER . I had previously searched & posted info concerning facetime calls. I was searching "facetime+records" and found facetime calls are not shown in records as they are lumped into data. Since then I found these calls are kept on ones cellphone and the last 100 can even be recovered after deleted. All that to say LE should have info to answer questions I and some others have had (but thought lost) concerning, mood, timeline, content of conversation, etc . As far as SS's phone records I wouldn't be surprised if her phone was in her mother's or family member's name so attaining records wouldn't require the time of a warrant. Sorry if I chopped this post up but am trying to hurry. JMO

For anyone local or familiar with the disappearance case of Brookelyn Farthing, Madison Co from 5+ years ago. Is any of this in the same general area of SS? Are there any similarities between the 2 cases? She and SS really resemble each other. TIA
Five years since Brookelyn disappeared
ETA correction
and add> key words caught my eye when searching for similar cases in the area: Berea, Lexington, Richmond, Madison, ____ lick rd (there are a few different ones like blue lick, red lick, etc)

Last edited:
For anyone local or familiar with the disappearance case of Brookelyn Farthing, Madison Co from 5+ years ago. Is any of this in the same general area of SS? Are there any similarities between the 2 cases? She and SS really resemble each other. TIA
Five years since Brookelyn disappeared
ETA correction
Adding this article to my comment. Any thoughts things could be related? I am not familiar with these cases but would think any connection to SS would have already been looked at by LE.
ARCHIVES | Private investigator: Ky. missing women may be related to other cases

I didn't mean to say there was another girl missing. I meant another women wouldn't have guaranteed safety for either. If there was a girl in the car at some point or even at the bar it might have made the guys seem more trustworthy to Savannah. Who knows.
Mom initially said (without waver) she saw 2 men & one woman in the vehicle during the FT call. She later said she was unsure of what she say as it was dark. There are many reasons mom could have been wrong but this is a vital piece of info given publicly; 2 men & a women vs 3 men vs IDK. This is something that could/can make a difference in the public's help. Unless I missed clarification, why hasn't the discrepancy been cleared up? Or did it quickly become a mute point? JMO

Adding this article to my comment. Any thoughts things could be related? I am not familiar with these cases but would think any connection to SS would have already been looked at by LE.
ARCHIVES | Private investigator: Ky. missing women may be related to other cases

I know at least 3 or 4 of the cases in that link have either been prosecuted in court or have a fairly clear resolution. I’m not a big fan of that investigator who wrote the blog. Holly bobo and Kelli Bordeaux have been both been resolved. There’s been some info released in the past year or so in regards to Brittanee Drexel and they seem pretty confident that they know what happened to her and who was involved. Unfortunately, Paige Johnson and Brookelyn Farthing are still missing. From following both cases, it seems like the guys who were last with both girls are most likely involved in their disappearances. I really think charges would be filed in both of those cases if they could find their bodies. It’s the same way I feel about Crystal Roger’s case. I don’t think any of them are related.

Mom initially said (without waver) she saw 2 men & one woman in the vehicle during the FT call. She later said she was unsure of what she say as it was dark. There are many reasons mom could have been wrong but this is a vital piece of info given publicly; 2 men & a women vs 3 men vs IDK. This is something that could/can make a difference in the public's help. Unless I missed clarification, why hasn't the discrepancy been cleared up? Or did it quickly become a mute point? JMO

There’s either an article or a video in one of the threads where her mom said she assumed there was a female in the car bc she heard a higher pitched voice. Unless there was a dome light on, she really wouldn’t have been able to make out much on FaceTime since you can’t use the flashlight when FaceTime is running. Since the female in the car kind of dropped from the narrative, I just assumed LE felt confident that there was never another one in there.

I know at least 3 or 4 of the cases in that link have either been prosecuted in court or have a fairly clear resolution. I’m not a big fan of that investigator who wrote the blog. Holly bobo and Kelli Bordeaux have been both been resolved. There’s been some info released in the past year or so in regards to Brittanee Drexel and they seem pretty confident that they know what happened to her and who was involved. Unfortunately, Paige Johnson and Brookelyn Farthing are still missing. From following both cases, it seems like the guys who were last with both girls are most likely involved in their disappearances. I really think charges would be filed in both of those cases if they could find their bodies. It’s the same way I feel about Crystal Roger’s case. I don’t think any of them are related.
Appreciate that info. I had a chance to briefly skim info on BF. So many unsolved cases that have gone on so long and aren't prosecuted for the reason you mentioned. Glad to hear at least 3 or 4 have had some type of closure.

There’s either an article or a video in one of the threads where her mom said she assumed there was a female in the car bc she heard a higher pitched voice. Unless there was a dome light on, she really wouldn’t have been able to make out much on FaceTime since you can’t use the flashlight when FaceTime is running. Since the female in the car kind of dropped from the narrative, I just assumed LE felt confident that there was never another one in there.
I tried to find the link again but didn't have enough time. I believe it was one in of the 1st interviews Mom gave. I think I actually posted a link myself :confused: and I think it said in a news video. I thought it referenced hair but could be confusing myself. I am guessing it was a mute point especially now if LE was able to watch the FT call themselves. That little tidbit has nagged me for some odd reason. If I find the link I'll post it.

This is confusing-
"Spurlock was transported from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle. Both vehicles have undergone forensic testing, but officials don't plan to release their findings at this time."
Then Savannahs Mom states:
"She said she spoke with her daughter on FaceTime, and "observed that there was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking. ... I heard one of them tell me to ‘chill.’ They were also hollering other things but I couldn’t make it out. I was just checking on my daughter.”
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say
So either scenario there are 4 plus Savannah..or am I losing it??

I've been busy since my last post updating the
Savannah Spurlock Case Archive:
Savannah Spurlock -KY- by amanda reckonwith

I have been slowed down on my cases for a few years now, so many of you are unfamiliar with what I do. I save everything I can find from a particular case (I do it now upon request). I pay for the space on photobucket. All you need to do is go look. You can also follow me there for easier updates.

The format is not friendly (for me) for video, so I do screen-caps from video. I condense the articles to be on 1 page without ads.

I do not receive any compensation for this work. I only hope that people actually go LOOK at the albums there.

Normally in a case that goes on for a while, you will find that you forget things about a case, and that is where I come in. Instead of hours of research, go take a look at the Case Archive! Easy as that!

This is confusing-
"Spurlock was transported from the bar in the backseat of a vehicle with two of the men, while a third man followed in a separate vehicle. Both vehicles have undergone forensic testing, but officials don't plan to release their findings at this time."
Then Savannahs Mom states:
"She said she spoke with her daughter on FaceTime, and "observed that there was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking. ... I heard one of them tell me to ‘chill.’ They were also hollering other things but I couldn’t make it out. I was just checking on my daughter.”
Missing Kentucky mom taken to rural home, police say
So either scenario there are 4 plus Savannah..or am I losing it??

Honestly, I don’t think her mom could really see much since it was dark. It’s possible she even confused the back seat for the front. A lot of what she said was early on before LE started releasing information and before they had interviewed the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa