CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 hour drive to do that... What an earth must have been going on in her mind... So many opportunities to turn around..

I was pondering this same thing - what was KKL thinking of while driving? I strongly suspect she was spinning many happy dreams of life with PF, assuming they'd get away with this.

In this case, the assume joke is true (if you assume, you make an a$$ out of u and me).

JMVHO.

And, no, you can't make this stuff up.

I'm sure the family that KKL had knew what she was like... and had experienced her manipulation, lies, deceipts, affairs for a while. Even though she WAS an RN, she had no real compassion for anyone except herself

Often, actually quite often, women who are involved with one narc, have been involved with other narcs. She may be a narc herself...but I wonder what her history with men is, other than PF.

Nah.
Only KK is Frazeed.
I cannot write what I think of both PF and KK, as will go into the Dunce's corner.

However, a quick, smart response.
You certainly have got your marbles.
Well I do have wittiness and often how I deal with despicable stuff in this life. BUT I apologize. I think my smart alec response may have been disrespectful to you, or even KB, and maybe bad taste. It takes a while until tragedy can be made fun of. Also, I appreciate you because you were the first person to welcome me to WS when I did my first post:)

Maybe she just had so much on her mind that she forgot about it.
It must have been a very long day, after all. Imo

By leaving it spotless that may have peaked Kelseys families interests.. Maybe she thought it better to leave somethings..

I think even her poor family found blood and told LE about it so she didn't do a stellar job... And as another poster pointed out to me even the professional crime cleaners have a job getting everything

I was pretty sure they burned these things....no?

maybe she did pack out all the trash and they burned it all. I am confused by her saying that she left it out front -guess the car was a few blocks away at the park- so I guess she picked it all up (and then went to Sonic?)? If she used a whole box of trash bags (at least 12?) and 4 more from KB's supplies (remembers exactly how many of KB's bags she used), that is a lot of bags to put in a Jetta, IMHO.

I'ts even more tragic when you think that these 2 people were trying to get rid of poor KB for almost 3 months and she likely had no idea. And then you add in that there were people that could have helped stop it from happening, its just the worst! So many missed opportunities for somebody to help KB and yet by staying silent it instead insured that she would be murdered. Just so heartbreaking and tragic. MOO
Not only staying silent,but offering legal advice, letting her use a car with a fully loaded gun. Looking the other while her body burned. Going public saying she has taken off before......
I'm waiting for more scummy participants to pop up now.
I didn't think that would be possible, but they just keep popping up like mushrooms in cow dung.
MOO

Well I do have wittiness and often how I deal with despicable stuff in this life. BUT I apologize. I think my smart alec response may have been disrespectful to you, or even KB, and maybe bad taste. It takes a while until tragedy can be made fun of. Also, I appreciate you because you were the first person to welcome me to WS when I did my first post:)

Play on words to break tension... These are some grim things we read... I think you like everyone here care about what happened to Kelsey, so no offence taken from me xx

The things people will do and put up with for love never ceases to amaze me... (Myself included!! - although I should add would never do anything like the stuff we see on here!)

Feel sorry for him and the kids as I guess he was either trying to make it work or be there for his children.. They divorced in 2016 didn't they so one wouldn't necessarily expect them to still be living together..
It's called having your cake and eating it, too. Unencumbered by a husband/marriage, yet not having to struggle financially as a single parent. She is beyond vile.
I also feel very sad for her poor children. They are unfortunately in for a rough future, through no fault of their own. MOO.

I think Its highly likely that PF made calls to and from KBs phone when he was in possesion of them both. I think he merely dialed one phone pressed answer and would just leave it connected for certain amounts of time. Trying to make it look like him and KB were having conversations. He likely thought he was being clever....MOO

#25 of the affidavit says PF “likely” took the phone with him on the 22nd. It goes on to say he ultimately gave the phone to KK. The 16+min call on the 24th happened at 8:32am. Does that mean KK had to drive to the ranchette 1st to pick up KB’s phone? Or does that mean PF was there, at the townhome, on the 24th? MOO

I see nothing wrong with using humor to mock a killer, or his evil cohort.

No one is making light of the tragedy here, only the stupidity of those who caused it.

And make no mistake, PF and KK are every bit as dumb, as they are evil.

It's called having your cake and eating it, too. Unencumbered by a husband/marriage, yet not having to struggle financially as a single parent. She is beyond vile.
I also feel very sad for her poor children. They are unfortunately in for a rough future, through no fault of their own. MOO.

RBBM

I sure would not want to work with her when she gets her next job (whatever that may be). If she takes an extreme dislike to someone, she just might succeed in poisoning their drink!

JMVHO.

Last edited:
Right?! I’m sure confused now. KK’s cleanup job was not so great I guess?
Now that I think about it....didn't the family and/or LE indicate there was no signs that KB had been at home since Thanksgiving? Perhaps a tampon in the bathroom gave that indication....sorry to be graphic, but it might have been obvious it had been there awhile. Plus food in the kitchen that might have gone bad.

Good catch on that detail.

jmo

Even with that, KK forgot to take the trash in the bathroom? That was my main point. Why leave that trash? They found blood evidence on the trash can so it’s not like it was enclosed under a sink. This strikes me as strange.
Perhaps in KK's mind, leaving the bathroom trash, and the cinnamon rolls too was some kind of "staging" of the crime scene.

After learning that KK also removed the bloody foil from the rolls-- leaving them behind uncovered, shouldn't be surprised she left the bathroom trash! Bizarre :eek:

I see nothing wrong with using humor to mock a killer, or his evil cohort.

No one is making light of the tragedy here, only the stupidity of those who caused it.

And make no mistake, PF and KK are every bit as dumb, as they are evil.
True, I just want to make sure to keep my boundaries and that I only mock the killer(s) and don’t say something that is disrespectful to any fellow WS people. That’s all. Frazee on.

I could never do that.. If it's done it's done...

Hopefully the dad will get full custody and she will get limited contact.. They did leave her address in the affidavit so I would hope she isn't there and the kids are being sheltered as best they can be xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod