UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, psychiatric evaluation has already taken place pre-trial, he wasn't insane when carrying out his crime, that has been confirmed so why sentence him as such?

If it wasn't insanity that led to such a horrific crime then what was it? Seems a pretty insane act if you ask me? What would a psychopath do differently to take it up a notch?

Well that TO felt like it lasted a lifetime.

I can’t quite believe all the conspiracy theories surrounding this case, I truly believe they have the one and only person who is responsible for this case behind bars where he belongs.

The conspiracy theories are perhaps a result of a boy being convicted on the flimsiest of evidence.

Thew court decided, with no evidence whatsoever, that the knife was used in the abduction. However this cunning killer who thinks he's so clever just placed the knife on the beach. You'd think, what with his super human weight lifting strength, that he would lob that thing to kingdom come. No, just placed it on the beach ready to be found.

I mean wasn't the tide in at this point? He might've thrown it a little way but by the morning the tide was out and the knife was revealed. Anyway I don't think there was much cunning to what he did. I think this whole incident was a bit of a frenzy and remember he must've been quite drunk as well. There seems little organisation or clever attempts to hide the evidence. If he did actually go into Alesha's room rather than her coming downstairs then I think he just got quite lucky not waking anyone up.

Thew court decided, with no evidence whatsoever, that the knife was used in the abduction. However this cunning killer who thinks he's so clever just placed the knife on the beach. You'd think, what with his super human weight lifting strength, that he would lob that thing to kingdom come. No, just placed it on the beach ready to be found.
Is it known where on the beach it was found? Was it near the road or near the water (depending on the tide)? Is it likely to have been in an area that the 'shadowy figure' was walking?

Yeah I mean is the skinning cats things true? Coz he was described in court as popular and had lots of friends. Oddballs who skin cats alive and bury them in the garden I can’t imagine having many mates to be honest. I dunno if it’s the sun doing what it does best or if it’s actually true

Even if true, why only skin 2 cats a few years ago and leave it at that. He was an 'adrenaline junkie' after all.

Is it known where on the beach it was found? Was it near the road or near the water (depending on the tide)? Is it likely to have been in an area that the 'shadowy figure' was walking?

It was apparently on the bit of beach opposite the Macphail place so seems he ditched it pretty early. The shadowy figure CCTV is further up the beach along Marine Place

The conspiracy theories are perhaps a result of a boy being convicted on the flimsiest of evidence.

Flimsiest evidence lol are you for real
I don’t know what case you are following

I posted this a while ago which sums up my opinion

I really don’t see much more than a very disturbed dangerous young lad killed a poor little girl

People sometimes try to look beyond this and I don’t think this was a complicated case at all and how he went to trial with that defence was ridiculous
The dna the cctv and the jury seemed to look at it the same way with a quick guilty

But we all have different opinions which makes this forum interesting

Even if true, why only skin 2 cats a few years ago and leave it at that. He was an 'adrenaline junkie' after all.
I just read you are not allowed to post anything 'personal' here, so I am not sure if that means I can't talk about what I heard here that matched a certain news story.

Well probably because he stopped getting that buzz and went to find something else, thrill seekers do look for new things all the time to make them feel that buzz again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804