Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sheriff Leazenby indeed thinks he’s heard that voice......

HLN has a 9 minute video of their Delphi feature found here:
HLN

At about 4:20 Sheriff Leazenby, responding to first hearing the DTH audio“...the investigator part of me started to kick in, I’m thinking...like several other people, I know that voice, who is that, who is that and I’m still doing that. Who is this person? I’ve heard that voice somewhere but to this day I can’t put a name on that voice .”

HLN’s video of the bridge filmed from the air......absolutely stunningly breathtaking, if it wasn’t for the tragic circumstances.

You can tell this case is really affecting him. I hope everything falls together soon.

We forget about how this affects LE. It doesn't go away for them. What a burden to bear.

I know, and totally agree. When you hear the voice sounds familiar, it strikes a cord metaphorically because BG has become any man, thinking Greek mythology.

In all seriousness, though, I think if this case is ever solved, it will because of the familial DNA. If no direct DNA was actually found, then there is a lesser likelihood the crime will be solved UNLESS he has shared information with someone who may or may not put in a tip. The reward money is the highest I have ever seen for a crime like this, so hopefully if he confided to anyone, they are aware of the reward and the aspect of being immune from prosecution by sharing direct information. IMO.

I doubt that this is in any way helpful, but it's never stopped me before... I can understand Sheriff Leazenby means about the voice; when I first saw the sketch, my first reaction was, "I know that guy!" After all this time, I still have no idea who he looks like, but he still looks just like somebody I've known. I really don't believe I've ever seen BG, and I'm 99.9% sure I've never known him, but somewhere out there I'm guessing there are at least a couple of people who had the same reaction and do know him (or have at some point.) I just hope that anyone out there who thinks he looks familiar, and can put a name to the person it looks like, has reported it or does soon. MOO

( Guys, @gregjrichards is really, really ill. Please pray really hard for him. I’m posting this here as I wait for a mod about a thread as gjr has been such a big part of Abby’s and Libby’s case here.

Here is his post from another thread:

Thank you for your kindness and good wishes. I have just seen the Dr and have been put on my fourth antibiotic. They are waiting for test results and I find out tomorrow morning if I am being re-admitted to hospital for IV antibiotics again. My Drs are concerned because they are running out of options. I have cauda equina syndrome from botched spinal surgery in 2006. I have a urostomy to empty my bladder. I’ve had infections before but this is the worst yet. I also find out on Tuesday if I need more spinal surgery so I’m worried sick and it is wearing me down but I will get through it. Apologies for all the medical information.

Thank you to everyone here for your kindness it really is very much appreciated.

Dear Graham,

I’m so worried about you (as are a lot of other people). This sounds very serious and I’m so hope that you are going to be okay! Please be okay! I see you haven’t been here since Thursday, three days now. I’m assuming you’ve been admitted and hopefully you are being taken care of well and they have found some antibiotics that will work for you. Will you still find out about surgery on Tuesday? I so hope that you are not in pain and are as comfortable as possible. I’m so sorry you have to go through all of this!! I know how bad it’s been before, and if this isn’t the worst so far it must be very very very serious. I’ve been thinking about you ever since I saw your post and anxiously checking for you to check in. You are such a kind and gentle soul and so appreciated and respected here, please know this! You are one of my favortie people here! You have been so strong with all of this, keep your chin up friend and let’s hope this is these are the steps that will get you well again. We are all rooting for you and sending lots of love and hugs and healing vibes your way!!!

Love,
Margarita )

( Guys, @gregjrichards is really, really ill. Please pray really hard for him.

Dear Graham,

I’m so worried about you (as are a lot of other people). This sounds very serious and I’m so hope that you are going to be okay! Please be okay! I see you haven’t been here since Thursday, three days now. I’m assuming you’ve been admitted and hopefully you are being taken care of well and they have found some antibiotics that will work for you. Will you still find out about surgery on Tuesday? I so hope that you are not in pain and are as comfortable as possible. I’m so sorry you have to go through all of this!! I know how bad it’s been before, and if this isn’t the worst so far it must be very very very serious. I’ve been thinking about you ever since I saw your post and anxiously checking for you to check in. You are such a kind and gentle soul and so appreciated and respected here, please know this! You are one of my favortie people here! You have been so strong with all of this, keep your chin up friend and let’s hope this is these are the steps that will get you well again. We are all rooting for you and sending lots of love and hugs and healing vibes your way!!!

Love,
Margarita )

Sending major prayers

Last edited:
This case really gets to me...WHY hasn’t Abby & Libby’s case been solved???
After reading the below article, about a different case, I am beyond BAFFLED
FBI technology used to crack 20-year-old kidnapping case
Here is a snip:
"NGI does have an algorithm that's so refined, even a partial print identification can be made," said Greg Scarbro, the FBI Biometics Services chief. "It's really been impactful in our identification of cold cases."
MOO

Here is a snip:
"NGI does have an algorithm that's so refined, even a partial print identification can be made," said Greg Scarbro, the FBI Biometics Services chief. "It's really been impactful in our identification of cold cases."
MOO
1. No DNA match. He's not in the system.
2. No DNA or usable DNA.

( Guys, @gregjrichards is really, really ill. Please pray really hard for him. I’m posting this here as I wait for a mod about a thread as gjr has been such a big part of Abby’s and Libby’s case here.

Dear Graham,

Love,
Margarita )

Yes, many, many prayers going up for @gregjrichards !

prayerHandsInHeart.jpg

1. No DNA match. He's not in the system.
2. No DNA or usable DNA.
Sadly, I agree with you, heartgoesout :( I’ve been so hopeful, but I think I’ve finally accepted the notion that BG will have to confess, commit yet another crime or somebody out there will turn him in.
MOO

Here is a snip:
MOO

Do we have any reason to think that they have a fingerprint? Even if they did, it’d be worthless unless the killer has been fingerprinted in the past.

I haven't been getting any alerts since we went to #88. I've checked my preferences and it is ok. I have to go to the end of #87 and click to go to #88 and go from there. Any help?

I haven't been getting any alerts since we went to #88. I've checked my preferences and it is ok. I have to go to the end of #87 and click to go to #88 and go from there. Any help?
Have you tried logging out & logging back in? Or refreshing the page? I’m not tech savvy, but there were times those things worked for me. HTH
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member