IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know a thing about enlisted/recruited military. But, if he really was in the military would they have fingerprints? Pics? I know DNA was early then, but maybe they did something with it?
Did she know that he was a cook for the AF for sure or is that just something he had told her?

I don't know a thing about enlisted/recruited military. But, if he really was in the military would they have fingerprints? Pics? I know DNA was early then, but maybe they did something with it?
Did she know that he was a cook for the AF for sure or is that just something he had told her?
According to her, he was very tight lipped about his past. Mentioned being married once before in maybe Kansas. I am trying to work the Air Force angle but there are major issues with it...like not knowing his real name or date of birth. Therefore I have no idea what time frame to search military records.... but have started that process.

According to her, he was very tight lipped about his past. Mentioned being married once before in maybe Kansas. I am trying to work the Air Force angle but there are major issues with it...like not knowing his real name or date of birth. Therefore I have no idea what time frame to search military records.... but have started that process.

Maybe their AWOL records? Or, he lived close enough to a base -- Wright-Patterson likely -- to talk about it knowledgeably. Someone who started, but didn't complete, training?

JMHO YMMV

Maybe their AWOL records? Or, he lived close enough to a base -- Wright-Patterson likely -- to talk about it knowledgeably. Someone who started, but didn't complete, training?

JMHO YMMV
Agreed. Again, the problem is lack of knowledge and the possibility of not getting cooperation from the military. Either way it is as massive long shot. The Greenland base may not have too many who have been deployed there... but the numbers will still be staggering.

One more bit of information... the only thing I can find he messed up... on one document he says his mother's name is Margaret Coletti. The name of the actual mother of the kid who's identity he stole is Mary Eleanor Condon (Harrod). Not sure if this was an intentional mistake or just a slip. He told his wife he was born in IL but from the Brox.

Interesting case. How tall was the man calling himself Harrod?
Are there any pictures of his side profile?

I'm reminded of an Illinois case of a draft dodger who disappeared in 1969- Gary Martin Cantlon.
We have a thread for him here: IL - IL - Gary Martin Cantlon, 26, Riverdale, 1 Mar 1969
This is Gary's NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Gary was only 26 in 1969 and would be in his 70's if alive today:
Original

Not sure how to do a side by side:
52258606_2126168884109194_696102319078506496_o-1.jpg

Interesting case. How tall was the man calling himself Harrod?
Are there any pictures of his side profile?

I'm reminded of an Illinois case of a draft dodger who disappeared in 1969- Gary Martin Cantlon.
We have a thread for him here: IL - IL - Gary Martin Cantlon, 26, Riverdale, 1 Mar 1969
This is Gary's NAMUS: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Gary was only 26 in 1969 and would be in his 70's if alive today:
Original

Not sure how to do a side by side:
52258606_2126168884109194_696102319078506496_o-1.jpg
Side by side:

upload_2019-3-1_4-39-54.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online