Found Deceased AL - Amberly Barnett, 11, Mt. Vernon, DeKalb County, 1 Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
what i'm say is if the child was last seen at 6pm and the LE receives call at 7 pm
the time between last seen and aunt trip to store and notification of LE
1hr
break down:
6pm aunt leaves for store
let say the least amount of time, lets also say she just went to the store at the end of the road, lets say 1/4 mile
time 10 min maybe
so that puts us at 6:15 lets say
looks for child by calling cell phone, found cell phone
time now 6:25pm
calls mom, frantic, lets say call last 10 min
it is now 6:40pm
yes i am adjusting time for breathing room
this leaves 15 min unaccounted for
this could be due to not knowing the exact times, it kinda fits
but the LE diffidently know what time the call was place and list it as 7PM

No, there was a man arrested Saturday morning running from a trailer park that was wanted for kidnapping/rape...I believe that was the guy LE meant was not related.
Correct.
The man arrested for her murder was indeed the aunt's bil next door. He was also the person that told that suspicious story of a dark green SUV pulling up.

Seriously it was the person who was supposedly working on roof? That reported the car??

And they were related by marriage... I know I never get motive but I am really struggling again with this one.. Other than an SA crime but was that mentioned as charges were capital murder weren't they?

He is her aunts brother in law that lived next door.
Oh sweet Jesus. I cannot even begin to say what I would like to about this monster. My heart aches for this sweet child that will never get to live her life because this perverted is sick in the head. WHY?? Is it just me or are these animals becoming more and more brazen lately? Someone please tell me that this state has the death penalty. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as any of us. Okay, I'm finished. Fly high baby girl, they got the ba*****. MOO

Christopher Wayne Madison, 33, arrested. COD strangulation.

This is the person arrested Saturday with the "on hold" status I believe. IMO.

I also believe
- motive was SA
- no real planning, took advantage of no adult supervision
- she likely felt somewhat comfortable with him to let him in
- the green suv was a lie
- police knew most of this very early on hence no alert to watch for vehicle, no warning about being vigilant

So very sad beyond words. Very sorry that no one could protect Amberly from this sicko hiding amongst her trusted circle.

MOO

Last edited:

You can hear her voice her narrating in the video as she records her little brother intensely playing video games. She calls to her lovely dog Bama. Amberly was obviously a dog lover, you can hear it in her voice. :(

I also saw a news video clip which talks more about Amberly as a person, what her interests were, etc. I’ll post it as soon as I find it again, catching up here now.

ETA:

From the above video, Amberly was a sixth grader, a big sister, a fan of science and dressing up. Her mother said she couldn’t have asked for a better daughter, that Amberly was caring and smart. Amberly’s mother says how proud she was of her daughter and how she was sure to let Amberly know how proud she was of her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member