CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACK! I get busy for a day or so and new characters come in to play!

What am I missing, who is Slagle??? Google and I will be busy this morning.
Briefly, Slagle is a father figure and long-time friend of PF who picked up the package at KB's, while PF sat in his truck outside. He also attended press conference and may have went to the bank with PF. PF also listed him on his handwritten note attached below.
Slagle and package.png Slagle address.jpgPF handwritten letter.png

Last edited:
Haha what brains? Just saying.
I am seriously floored by all the people who conspired,aided,and abetted.and equally floored at how blatantly stupid they all are.
My brain cells want to commit suicide while I try to wrap my head around this.
MOO.

If we can see the connections with the relatively small amount of information that LE must have on everyone that's been released so far, why have only 2 people so far been charged with anything? As much as these @&$? have blundered around, others seem to be worthy of wearing green horizontal striped-clothing, yet they're not.

Both KB and PF are members of ENT Credit Union. The Warrants/Attachments A make it very clear that all KB's banking activity stopped on 11/22/18, and her last activity was the purchases from Safeway.

No fraud or theft charges have been filed against PF regarding KB's bank accounts. He's an alleged murderer, overall bad dude, but not a thief.
He took KBs gun, purse, keys, dna kit and maybe more. He IS a thief.

Agreed. If everyone thought KB took off like PF said, why worry about him being seen on neigbor’s security cams? That tells me he likely knew she didn’t just take off.

Given the age difference between them, the nature of this relationship is intriguing to me.

Yep, and from the released documents, Slagle knew there were security cams at KB's neighbor's and didn't want PF to be caught on camera. Why, if he had nothing to do with KB's disappearance? What exactly does Slagle know, when did he know it, and why try to protect PF and, IMO obstruct a LE investigation?

If we can see the connections with the relatively small amount of information that LE must have on everyone that's been released so far, why have only 2 people so far been charged with anything? As much as these @&$? have blundered around, others seem to be worthy of wearing green horizontal striped-clothing, yet they're not.
I suppose LE needs firm evidence before they can charge
anyone w/ a crime. Yeah, it seems there's a few more
slimey individuals lurking around the outskirts of this
crime. Vermin, all of them.

Unless it's in the documents, we cannot sleuth him on the thread. He is not a POI or suspect (at this point, anyway).
MOO
I think the document dump yesterday listed his birthdate and he was born in 1944. I remember it because I was thinking that made him 74 years old, a little aged for PFs best friend. Anyway it must be on about page 10 or 11. Cannot remember cause I have slept since then. Sorry :(

Briefly, Slagle is a father figure and long-time friend of PF who picked up the package at KB's, while PF sat in his truck outside. He also attended press conference and may have went to the bank with PF. PF also listed him on his handwritten note attached below.
View attachment 172741 View attachment 172740View attachment 172742

So, this guy Slagle sounds, to me, like he's either in deep via his own acts, or PF (like many narc/sociopaths) had him wrapped around his lies so well the guy had no idea what was real and what was not.

Has anyone told you lately that you are the absolute best?! You are!!! Thank you!!!

BTW, I have a pom/sheltie rescue that I adore. Great dogs!

ACK! I get busy for a day or so and new characters come in to play!

What am I missing, who is Slagle??? Google and I will be busy this morning.

the warrant app sent to google is the best treasure trove of information to read, so far anyway.....of the 400 pages, i'm probably only through half of that.

the warrant app sent to google is the best treasure trove of information to read, so far anyway.....of the 400 pages, i'm probably only through half of that.
Would you be able to link that one here? There are so many, and I haven’t seen that one. I clicked on 3 last night here on the forum but that wasn’t one of them. Many thanks!

Interesting, I've been reading thru the dox and this just jumped out to me, after about the third now cursory reading of apparently the same boilerplate used in several of the applications that MEGHAN also KNEW of the solicitation from Patrick to Krystal to kill Kelsey. So, now there's Michelle Stein AND Meghan (who lent her the VW to drive to Colorado to clean up) who knew about the solicitations.

edit to add: Paragraph 81 of https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...terest/2018CR330/002/19-10 Search warrant.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn