GUILTY UK - Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, 34, found dead in shallow grave, Kew, 7 March 2019

If there was any 'charismatic vet' surely he would have recognised himself by now, if all above board (ie not a 'charismatic MARRIED vet' or something), and come forward if he has nothing to hide? Or could he be a kind of Suzy Lamplugh 'Mr Kipper'?

I also assume they arrived on foot (or maybe by bicycle?). Simply because they left Laureline on the property but made a vague attempt to hide her. That's odd and indicates to me they had no option to move her elsewhere.

I think the not attempting to take Laureline away from the garden was maybe because she was tall for a female (5ft11) and a curvy/plus size shape

If there was any 'charismatic vet' surely he would have recognised himself by now, if all above board (ie not a 'charismatic MARRIED vet' or something), and come forward if he has nothing to hide? Or could he be a kind of Suzy Lamplugh 'Mr Kipper'?

Surely the police already checked the vet practices in the area ?

Surely the police already checked the vet practices in the area ?

May well have. But nothing to say he was local. Could be anywhere in London or Surrey even. May not even be a vet. Wonder who contacted who? If he saw she had dogs it would be a plus probably to say how he loved dogs too as he was in fact a vet!

May well have. But nothing to say he was local. Could be anywhere in London or Surrey even. May not even be a vet. Wonder who contacted who? If he saw she had dogs it would be a plus probably to say how he loved dogs too as he was in fact a vet!
She lived for her dogs and mentioned them within moments of us first meeting so it’s not a stretch to think that she would have told a new potential love interest about them.

I think the not attempting to take Laureline away from the garden was maybe because she was tall for a female (5ft11) and a curvy/plus size shape

This may be a slightly sensitive question but ... to the best of your knowledge, would she invite a Tinder date/person she'd only just met to her home for sex?

Absolutely is fine to do so and 99% if the time, the worst that happens is that you have really disappointing sex and wish you hadn't bothered ...

I'm just thinking that ... as you've said, she wasn't a petite woman, so if she was guarded in any way, there'd be more liklihood of her fighting back ... but, if you're naked and or having sex then you're in a more vulnerable position in every way ... am I making any sense?

I would like to know (if I was LE) who Laureline was having the discussion with in the garden earlier on Sunday. The 'crossed arms' thing and heated discussion could be a prelude to what happened later?

I'm also intrigued that two people used the term 'charismatic', one to describe the vet, and another to describe Laureline.

I'm really hoping that this occurring in London, where there should be more cctv coverage than in a lot of other areas, is going to help find the people Laureline had contact with over the fateful weekend and narrow down who exactly was the last person to visit, and for how long their visit was. I am hoping to see an arrest asap!

This may be a slightly sensitive question but ... to the best of your knowledge, would she invite a Tinder date/person she'd only just met to her home for sex?

Absolutely is fine to do so and 99% if the time, the worst that happens is that you have really disappointing sex and wish you hadn't bothered ...

I'm just thinking that ... as you've said, she wasn't a petite woman, so if she was guarded in any way, there'd be more liklihood of her fighting back ... but, if you're naked and or having sex then you're in a more vulnerable position in every way ... am I making any sense?

Whilst she was very outgoing and friendly she had not long come out of a long term relationship. I don’t think she would invite someone she just met off tinder for sex. The nature of the strangling leads me to believe it was someone she knew and not someone she just met. I suspect she was already in the garden having a smoke when it happened and that her body wasn’t moved from inside the property. I really hope the police have some solid leads and are able to make an arrest soon.

Was she found clothed or (half)naked? Fully clothed would speak against a sexual motivated crime imo.

It seems more likely to me that having an "animated" discussion in your garden would point to someone she knew but was not having a sexual interest in. This seems to have been a dispute about something different. Maybe related to work and/or money. She had her arms crossed which people do when they feel unfairly accused of something. Who was angry with her, enough to go to her home to confront her over it rather than call or message?

Was she found clothed or (half)naked? Fully clothed would speak against a sexual motivated crime imo.

It seems more likely to me that having an "animated" discussion in your garden would point to someone she knew but was not having a sexual interest in. This seems to have been a dispute about something different. Maybe related to work and/or money. She had her arms crossed which people do when they feel unfairly accused of something. Who was angry with her, enough to go to her home to confront her over it rather than call or message?
A neighbour? ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back