Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #11 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off topic but we have residents in social housing near us and they can randomly attack passers by, assaulting women and kids, fight with the Police, and yet all they do is put them back in their 'hostel' to rinse/repeat.

When I got ran off the road back on Feb 15th I dialled 999 from the scene. I have had ZERO feedback from that... nothing...

Welcome to UK Policing.

Are you HU5?

Totally agree.

Struggling to find any up to date statistics but nationally there are tens of thousands of these 'flashing' incidents every year. The Police simply don't have the resources to investigate them all.

If it hadn't been for PR crossing their path as part of a abduction/murder investigation I doubt he would have been caught.

Totally agree.

I think some will go unreported as well.

I didn't report when I was flashed,with hindsight should have done.

Slightly off topic but we have residents in social housing near us and they can randomly attack passers by, assaulting women and kids, fight with the Police, and yet all they do is put them back in their 'hostel' to rinse/repeat.

When I got ran off the road back on Feb 15th I dialled 999 from the scene. I have had ZERO feedback from that... nothing...

Welcome to UK Policing.
That's incredible really S. Esp with the footage etc.

All the other examples by posters too... sigh.

Now...the trick is to say that the offender appeared to be a Striking Miner of Bame Origin. Always gets the full nee-naw treatment

I hope it does hit the nationals again this week, it definitely feels like Libby has been forgotten about as far as MSM goes (aside from locally).
Hope Joelle managed to get in, I do recall someone else here saying they may be able to go depending on timings but annoyingly I can’t remember who.

That was me. With him being a few in though I didn't know if I'd have been able to as I'm at work shortly so unfortunately didn't go.

Are you HU5?

Yup.

That's incredible really S. Esp with the footage etc.

All the other examples by posters too... sigh.

Now...the trick is to say that the offender appeared to be a Striking Miner of Bame Origin. Always gets the full nee-naw treatment

Yes - I and other residents made multiple 999 calls during the first 48hrs of our new social housing neighbour. I showed the Coppers who turned up the videos of him throwing rocks and lumps of wood and attacking people, they weren't interested. I gather they are hamstrung by social workers in those cases.

Yup.

Yes - I and other residents made multiple 999 calls during the first 48hrs of our new social housing neighbour. I showed the Coppers who turned up the videos of him throwing rocks and lumps of wood and attacking people, they weren't interested. I gather they are hamstrung by social workers in those cases.

I can imagine where you're talking about.

In no way trying to defend PR but this is neither stupid nor spineless it's sensible.

At this stage the defence will have no idea of the details of the evidence against him.

They have no idea of the strength of that evidence nor the weak spots in the prosecution case (if any).

Do not be surprised when that detail is available to the defence, the plea changes.
That’s exactly it - they wait to see the strength of evidence against him, before deciding if to take it fully to trial. Interesting - I definitely that it wasn’t going to be in Hull, it’s Sheffield.

So just a random thought but does anyone else think that setting aside 10 DAYS for a trial of these current charges seems excessive? As far as I'm aware charges of this nature do not usually take that long. That's 2 full weeks of trial (discounting weekends obviously) - often reserved for much more serious crimes.

Makes me wonder if there are more serious charges expected to be added before then and that is why the extra long time set aside in advance....

Totally agree.

Struggling to find any up to date statistics but nationally there are tens of thousands of these 'flashing' incidents every year. The Police simply don't have the resources to investigate them all.

If it hadn't been for PR crossing their path as part of a abduction/murder investigation I doubt he would have been caught.
No doubt the police will get a telling off anyway by the illustrious gutter press.

So just a random thought but does anyone else think that setting aside 10 DAYS for a trial of these current charges seems excessive? As far as I'm aware charges of this nature do not usually take that long. That's 2 full weeks of trial (discounting weekends obviously) - often reserved for much more serious crimes.

Makes me wonder if there are more serious charges expected to be added before then and that is why the extra long time set aside in advance....
Yes.

10 days seems like a very long time.

It would seem that the prosecution are attempting to assemble a narrative that points towards a pattern of behaviour which merits greater punishment than the individual charges. It would not be a surprise if more charges are added as and when evidence emerges/ is processed.

IMO wether ten days is warranted or not the july timeframe gives LE more time to find LS and even more teethmarks on my sofa because the suspense of all this is kiling me.

Hi LN, Yes 10 days sounds a lot even though there's lots of evidence and presumably witness appearances. I also agree there's a chance of more (serious) charges in the meantime. It sounds like next Monday is a formality where PR enters pleas against the full list of ALL current charges which must be presented to him in one chronological list. Roll on July!

Well, I managed to get a seat at the back of courtroom 3.
Pawel was wearing the same grey tracksuit that he has worn at all 3 court appearances.

He seemed calmer today, probably because he was sat with his interpreter, rather than stood up, talking through glass.
He did look quite tired, and was just staring straight ahead, occasionally nodding, whilst his interpreter spoke in his ear. He only gave the public gallery a quick side glance once, as he was leaving, followed by a huge deep breath through his nostrils.
His interpreter from the first Magistrates hearing also attended and sat in the public gallery.

Two plain clothed police attended (wearing Humberside Police Lanyards).
One had a notebook, and only wrote in it once, when Pawel’s custody time limit was mentioned, which is the 5th September.

A lot of evidence perhaps? Or a lot of witnesses.

Well, I managed to get a seat at the back of courtroom 3.
Pawel was wearing the same grey tracksuit that he has worn at all 3 court appearances.

He seemed calmer today, probably because he was sat with his interpreter, rather than stood up, talking through glass.
He did look quite tired, and was just staring straight ahead, occasionally nodding, whilst his interpreter spoke in his ear. He only gave the public gallery a quick side glance once, as he was leaving, followed by a huge deep breath through his nostrils.
His interpreter from the first Magistrates hearing also attended and sat in the public gallery.

Two plain clothed police attended (wearing Humberside Police Lanyards).
One had a notebook, and only wrote in it once, when Pawel’s custody time limit was mentioned, which is the 5th September.

Thank you for the update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member