CA - Man rushes into burning home to save his beloved pit bull dog Gabbana, North County, Mar 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Pala man rushes into burning home to save dog

A North County family lost everything in a fire but their dog, thanks to a man who ran into a burning home.

Firefighters yelled at Jose Guzman to stop as he ran past them into the house in Pala this week.

"When I ran through curtain of fire where my van was and fence, I didn't know what was behind that, decided to come here anyways,” said Guzman.

Guzman didn’t care about belongings; he wanted to save his pit bull, Gabbana.

upload_2019-3-13_12-15-38.jpegupload_2019-3-13_12-15-55.jpegupload_2019-3-13_12-16-19.jpeg
upload_2019-3-13_12-17-0.jpegupload_2019-3-13_12-16-40.jpeg

"I knew my dog was here, I knew she was here,” he said. “I ran through here tried to stay in the middle this was going, this was on fire, couldn't see anything."

Gabbana was hiding behind the toilet.

"All I wanted was to get my dog, I came in here, I didn't hesitate, I just, I had to get her, she's part of the family."

Man runs past firefighters to get into his burning home to save his dog | Daily Mail Online

Man Risks His Life to Save His Dog from a Massive House Fire and the Dramatic Rescue Is Caught on Video

Pala man rushes into burning home to save dog

A North County family lost everything in a fire but their dog, thanks to a man who ran into a burning home.

Firefighters yelled at Jose Guzman to stop as he ran past them into the house in Pala this week.

"When I ran through curtain of fire where my van was and fence, I didn't know what was behind that, decided to come here anyways,” said Guzman.

Guzman didn’t care about belongings; he wanted to save his pit bull, Gabbana.

View attachment 173948View attachment 173949View attachment 173950
View attachment 173952View attachment 173951

"I knew my dog was here, I knew she was here,” he said. “I ran through here tried to stay in the middle this was going, this was on fire, couldn't see anything."

Gabbana was hiding behind the toilet.

"All I wanted was to get my dog, I came in here, I didn't hesitate, I just, I had to get her, she's part of the family."

Man runs past firefighters to get into his burning home to save his dog | Daily Mail Online

Man Risks His Life to Save His Dog from a Massive House Fire and the Dramatic Rescue Is Caught on Video

I must admit I would have done the same, however foolhardy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back