CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occam's razor? Not sure how Occam's razor applies here. If we were to apply that as a theorem then the McStay family went to Mexico to start a new life.

Yeah. Leaving their dogs, double baby stroller, diaper bag, Summer's prescription sunglasses, at home and abandoning their car at the border (you CAN drive in to Mexico, you know). Never touching a dime in their bank acct. Sure. That was some REAL sloppy detective work, right there.

Too bad Summer and Joey had the opportunity to raise their children stolen from them.

Too bad those adorable, sweet, and innocent little boys had their lives stolen because their heads were bashed in.

This love affair for Chase is a bit over the top. At best, CM is not someone anyone should be putting on a pedestal. And his biased family shouldn't be put on a pedestal either. Please, CM even went on to steal from Joey's mom after the murders. At worst he's a cold blooded killer. And please don't forget the victim's and what happened to them.

And JM's oldest son probably misses his father and stepmother every day. And will, for the remainder of his life. (Not to mention his brother, parents and SM's family).

That was a mistake. And even with that it doesn't indicate bad parenting. Gmab.

Suzi, I read all of your heartfelt post, and I'm sure others did the same, I knew instantly, you had just made a mistake. It happens.

I know your heart is in the right place, and your posts have always been supportive of Summer, Joey, and their beautiful little boys.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Imo

Kinda ironic that some believe Chase is this bastion of decency when his history is that of a career criminal. He's a hustler, plain and simple. Always a get rich quick deal. He doesn't care how it effects the people and families of those he's ripped off.
Whether he's convicted or not, the world is a better place while he's locked up.

Well there are people that think Jodi Arias was a victim of Domestic Violence. You never know what people will think. I, personally, think if it quacks like a duck..you know the rest.

So too bad for Taylor. She is excited about the documentary, but her testimony was not captured on film that we know of.

There has been someone taping the whole trial. It's in the court doc's. Maybe @Mica know's where to find that lol

I've posted the link numerous times to the guy/company filming it.

Jon Knautz - IMDb

And any suggestion he was involved with the cartels is nonsense. Joseph was the most honest person I had ever met. I crossed his Is and crossed his Ts. He wouldn’t even drop litter, let alone get involved in anything more serious

This is about Joey from Chase about his personality.

So going by his own words does this sound like somebody who would get Chase to forge checks on his behalf as he was too bone idle to pre sign them?

Does this sound like somebody who would tell Chase to pretend to be him over the phone and to delete QuickBooks?

Why would you say that? @SuziQ obviously thinks the opposite, and expressed it in standard English. (“Too bad that ... ” might have been a trace clearer, but there’s no possible way to misunderstand the sentence.
I say that because the comment says "Too bad Summer and Joey had the opportunity to raise their children". How else would you'd interpret that comment? Perhaps, she means it's unfortunate they were ever born when considering the circumstances.

This is about Joey from Chase about his personality.

So going by his own words does this sound like somebody who would get Chase to forge checks on his behalf as he was too bone idle to pre sign them?

Does this sound like somebody who would tell Chase to pretend to be him over the phone and to delete QuickBooks?

"Joseph was the most honest person I had ever met." It should make perfect sense for those who think Chase is 100% evil.

Actually I am sure they claimed this is what happened due to his ex girlfriends confession but if you have prove i am mistaken as it’s been a few months now.

It’s odd how Dan’s girlfriend though didn’t go to the police like normal minded people she went to the defence team of the person on trail for his murder. That’s rather fishy off the bat one would of thought?!!

I will get the link when I get home later, but she DID go to LE or the prosecution as well. I don't recall if it was said who she went to first though.

Here is the link to the 10 minute clip that Cathy Russon took of Maline during OS's , it includes the info from the ex-gf or friend of Dan's. She actually went to the FBI first, who put her in touch with SBSD according to this.

Cathy @cathyrusson

Oh, I thought he was dependent on the L&C camera. I didn't know he has a camera, too.
He petitioned the court way early on, IIRC he has been at all the hearings as well. I *thought* there was some sort of agreement that he would record it and provide it to media at the end of the day, but that may have changed when the judge allowed the camera in the courtroom for live streaming, which is different. I'm sure Mica will post it if she still has it or knows where to find it :)

Maybe that is where Cathy is getting audio from? I caught in a clip from last week sometime a microphone by the court reporter, it was moving with one of the lawyers.

ETA: NO ONE should be dependent on L&C's cams JMO :confused::confused::confused:

Here is the link to the 10 minute clip that Cathy Russon took of Maline during OS's , it includes the info from the ex-gf or friend of Dan's. She actually went to the FBI first, who put her in touch with SBSD according to this.

Cathy @cathyrusson
WOW. Thanks, Missy! Ooops times out for me. What am I doing wrong?

He petitioned the court way early on, IIRC he has been at all the hearings as well. I *thought* there was some sort of agreement that he would record it and provide it to media at the end of the day, but that may have changed when the judge allowed the camera in the courtroom for live streaming, which is different. I'm sure Mica will post it if she still has it or knows where to find it :)

Maybe that is where Cathy is getting audio from? I caught in a clip from last week sometime a microphone by the court reporter, it was moving with one of the lawyers.

ETA: NO ONE should be dependent on L&C's cams JMO :confused::confused::confused:
Ain't that the truth. So disgusted. MOO.

Very well said. Thank you a like was not enough.

I totally agree with you, and Suzie.

We cant ever forget the precious family of four who sadly brought all of us together hoping to see justice served for what happened to all four of them.

Thank you Meemaw, and Suzie for doing so.

Sometimes when we get caught up in the trial we can forget the most important people in this heartbreaking tragedy.

It's good to remind us all from time to time. Thank you both.

God bless all of the families of the four victims involved.

By now Joey, and Summer would be able to proudly see Jonah go to college, and get married, and eventually have babies of his own, making them very proud grandparents. I know how much happiness being a grandparent brings, and the joy.

Little G & J jr. would big boys by now enjoying life to the fullest.

They all deserved all of the happy times to come, and it would have happened if diabolical evil hadn't entered their door that fateful Feb. 4th day, and destroyed all of the goodness inside.

I pray they are all at peace now.

I cant begin to even imagine losing one cherished family member this way, much less four being ripped from my life.

It's far worse than any horror movie ever made because this is the reality each family member will have to endure until the day they die.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member