Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that PR was fencing stolen goods (a mobile phone, maybe more) would suggest he has a criminal friend in the area, I am surprised police have not investigated this person in relation to Libby as he could be an accomplice to the whole thing, I still feel that PR dumped Libby’s body somewhere on his known route to work, clearly not in his car or cadaver dogs would have caught on, so I think he had access to another vehicle

JMO
I tend to agree. I have often wondered if maybe he killed her trying to get her to comply with his devious intentions and maybe he sort of panicked afterwards and called a close relative or close friend to help him with disposal. Not many people would agree to help someone to dispose of a body unless they were extremely close to that person.

Like maybe someone who had access to a work truck or work vehicle to avoid using personal vehicles.

The police seem convinced that she is somewhere in that Oak Fields vicinity. Could they not organise a massive volunteer search with professionals to cover it once and for all?

Not liking the sound of cesspits... reminds too much of Helen Bailey.

I just hope poor Libby isn't in the cesspit.
I am in agreement with other comments, maybe they should have done a thorough search of the park earlier on, though we don't really know why they have concentrated so much on that area.
This is every parents' worst nightmare.

Would someone mind telling what is a cesspit? TIA
Edit:
I see someone explained upthread. Thank you!

Last edited:
The police seem convinced that she is somewhere in that Oak Fields vicinity. Could they not organise a massive volunteer search with professionals to cover it once and for all?

If they thought Libby was at oak road they would have done a huge search.

Reading between the lines the fact that they havnt makes me think they KNOW she isn't there.

IMO they are simply ticking off that they have searched all significant parts of oak road.

I wonder whether the police has explored the possibility of abduction and false imprisonment of Libby Squires?. For me, unless evidence has emerged confirming the contrary then it surely remains a possibility to which could explain her disappearance.

I am baffled as to how a woman can just disappear in a large city like that without anyone seeing a thing.

This was my initial thought as there is no trace of anything. With these thoughts though is the hope that if PR is responsible that he was working with an accomplice, as there is very little chance of LS surviving this long without food / water. Whilst there is no solid evidence that LS has come to some harm there remains hope.

Her family must be out of their minds.

Indeed. It gave me a shudder just reading this.

With new articles that come to light, my mind has gone from pillar to post of where Libby could have ended up. Personally, I don't think Humberside Police's visible actions indicate that they believe she is somewhere else than the park. Because if they aren't looking for Libby in the park the only other explanation is for evidence and I thought they would have obtained the most significant haul of that in the first couple of weeks.

My gut instinct is telling me she wasn't in the river/sea route, but hey that's just me. The attacker would be leaving too much to chance, the discovery of a person could be the next day or next year depending on the elements and river route to sea. I feel an attacker would want a concealment location that provides a lot more security for themselves, especially given they could of had a solid two hour window to make use of.

If they thought Libby was at oak road they would have done a huge search.

Reading between the lines the fact that they havnt makes me think they KNOW she isn't there.

IMO they are simply ticking off that they have searched all significant parts of oak road.
If LE know LS isn't in the park, does that therefore imply that they know where she is?
Maybe I've been watching too much 'Line of Duty'.

It is frustrating that searches seem sporadic but did they search the entire area with dogs in the early days ? If so its been searched fully surely ? With the frozen ground it would be virtually impossible conceal anyone underground...and hidden but on top of the ground it would be very likely a dog would find someone
Obviously it would be awful if she was found somewhere that should have been searched . But are we underestimating the early searches ?

Regards an accomplice...surely they have traced every vehicle coming in an out of the park area for days after disapearance to try and find links to PR ?
Imo the lack of searching in any other spot tells us ..for now anyway. .they do not feel she left the area

This was my initial thought as there is no trace of anything. With these thoughts though is the hope that if PR is responsible that he was working with an accomplice, as there is very little chance of LS surviving this long without food / water. Whilst there is no solid evidence that LS has come to some harm there remains hope.

Her family must be out of their minds.
Daft as it sounds I still cling to the hope she'll be found alive. Whilst Knowing it is tiny and gets tinier every day. It breaks my heart thinking about her poor family and wondering if they're clinging to that tiny hope as well.

JMO
I tend to agree. I have often wondered if maybe he killed her trying to get her to comply with his devious intentions and maybe he sort of panicked afterwards and called a close relative or close friend to help him with disposal. Not many people would agree to help someone to dispose of a body unless they were extremely close to that person.

Like maybe someone who had access to a work truck or work vehicle to avoid using personal vehicles.
I've wondered if he had help but I can't imagine how anyone, even the dodgiest crook or closest family member, could do it unless they were involved. Even if they had I can't imagine how any normal person could think about her family and not go to the police afterwards, even anonymously.

An accomplice in it from the start has crossed my mind but everything else he's done as a loner.

I do think he's planned it, including where to put the body. I think she'd have been found in other scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa